AnonD-646116, 20 Feb 2017Leaving aside the performance, Camera and Batter life, here are 6 reasons to not Buy Pixel/Pix... moreGoogle pixel needs to take responsibility for dropped calls hardware issue and stop trying to pass the blame buck to my carrier.
Getting the silver/32gb of this model right now. Will use it as a backup to my silver G5. I love Android and want both phones to have great cameras which they do. I also prefer the size of the 5" Pixel. Give me a month to give it a decent synopsis of this Pixel. The first, true branded Google phone! To think differently and try to be unique, avoid Apple and Samsung. Go Google!
AnonD-647701, 16 Mar 2017Calls and apps keep dropping and stopping suddenlyyour phones are not seen in jumia, is only one type am seening everyday
AnonD-647701, 16 Mar 2017Calls and apps keep dropping and stopping suddenlyIt was manufactured by Hate This Company so expect issues with their Hi-Tech Crap. HTC is extremely overrated by whatever small fanbase it has.
AnonD-646116, 20 Feb 2017Leaving aside the performance, Camera and Batter life, here are 6 reasons to not Buy Pixel/Pix... moresorry to hear ur story
actually there is no need to buy expensive phones ever.
i mean i would recommend ppl to stick to budget phones use it for a year or 2
then but another ..
I realized it isn't the height of the phone that makes it feel bulky but the width! My taller but narrower LG G5 feels better in the hand thanks to the width than my Xiaomi Mi 5. I have a Note 3 which isn't that much taller than my G5 but it is quite wide and just doesn't feel right in the hand for me. That few mm difference can make all the difference!
The SE is just way too narrow for a comfortable keyboard. I did see the Google Pixel XL for the first time today at Best Buy. I actually like the hand in feel with it better. I would get the "5 Pixel but probably will wait for it in 2018 when Android turns 10. The Pixel 3 with Android Pee... Ahem, Android Pie. And P is my favorite letter of the alphabet because that's what my first name starts with and I love the p in women. Pie lover.
I think the Pixel might have been the best overall Android from last year. This is pure Android at its finest. I think a white Pixel would work well with my silver G5. I would have two phones that not everyone uses and I get the best Android experience with two of the best cameras from last year. But I shall wait for the Pixel 3 with Android P. Special 10 years of Android with my favorite letter of the alphabet and dessert from women. I love me some pie filled with cream.
Savor, 26 Feb 2017The iPhone SE feels like toy for little kids' hands. Many gotten so used to typing on a roomie... moreI think that this is not possible. And you also forgot that the width is the most important factor for handling.
Pixel is the best Android phone because of the perfect software. But for 700-800$ it's a bit overpriced considering the hardware. Pixel 2 should have a more original design, better choose a aluminium unibody than glass panel with aluminum, stereo speakers,6GB of RAM and 64GB or storage, OIS and f1.7 aperture on both cameras, autofocus on selfie camera, water resistance, 5.2" screen on the same footprint(no fancy G6 or S8 bezeless design, just 5.2" on the same dimensions) and bigger battery, like 3000-3200mAh. If Pixel 2 will have all of this (it can have them with Google's will, no miracles out innovation like on G6/S8) I will give 700-800$ for it.
Anonymous, 06 Feb 2017If you're a sporty type who loves outdoor activities, go for the smaller iPhone SE as you won'... moreThe iPhone SE feels like toy for little kids' hands. Many gotten so used to typing on a roomier keyboard. I despise "4. It isn't the display but the footprint. Apple could easily put a "5 display on a SE if they trimmed the top and bottom bezel and made it a tad wider.
AnonD-646116, 20 Feb 2017Leaving aside the performance, Camera and Batter life, here are 6 reasons to not Buy Pixel/Pix... moreI have been using both apple and a diversity of different android phone. This Google pixel is the best android phone I ever had. I have no complaints about anything. It's fast, its powerful, it last, the sound is strong, it's resistant it's slim and doesn't overheat . Best camera in town for such small megapixel, not as detailed as the Sony Xperia but way better taking in consideration it own half the megapixel. The splash resistant and dust resistant is not fake, the glass is strong. This is the perfect basic phone with all the normal features you would like to have. If you prefer more slim and accessories go for the moto x, if you prefer bigger go for the iPhone 7 plus. But at the end, pixel is the best overall
AnonD-646116, 20 Feb 2017Leaving aside the performance, Camera and Batter life, here are 6 reasons to not Buy Pixel/Pix... moreThank you for your excellent post. It is more proof that Google phones belong in the bargain bin at a grocery store.
Leaving aside the performance, Camera and Batter life, here are 6 reasons to not Buy Pixel/Pixel XL in India:
1. Apart from Camera and Battery life thereÂ’s nothing great about the phone.
2. There will be Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Network connectivity issues within 2 months of purchase.
3. Due to Pathetic quality of LED and Panel even using a basic silicone case leads to Discoloration.
4. Despite so many issues, the service center will not provide with a replacement unless the phone is entirely dead and cannot be repaired within 14 days from the date of purchase. And the reason behind this is, Google doesnÂ’t sell these phones directly, they sell it through Third party resellers and thus the 14 day clause, which is not mentioned anywhere. But this seems to be an eyewash and the real reason is unknown.
5. When the phone is submitted for service, since itÂ’s a sealed phone from all sides, they heat the LED and apply pressure on the sides to get the LED out of the Panel, which leads to more damage on the Panel due to pathetic quality of the paint used on the panel. But the service center or Google Support know this, they will never accept it, as the damage can always be dropped on the customer on the grounds of Â“AESTHETIC ISSUEÂ”.
6. Proper answers will never be given by Google support or the service center. They are trained to put the blame on the customer and to make the customer run from pillar to post that will make them energy less so they can finally accept the faulty product as thereÂ’s no other option left, since selling the product for a dirt cheap price isnÂ’t something anyone would be willing to do and Indian judicial system isnÂ’t great at supporting the helpless consumers.
So if youÂ’re ready to go through the turmoil just to have a good camera and a decent phone for 57000(basic Pixel 32 GB) and above. Please go ahead.
A Royally Disappointed, Exhausted Ex-Google Lover
cYn, 13 Feb 2017according to your response, now people will sell all their smarthphones and help the poor, fee... moreYou're a troll buddy. And from the sounds of it, a fancy one. Are you wearing sequins and rhinestones?
Houli, 11 Feb 2017My god people are so rude and ignorant. You're on here talking about smartphones, not saving l... moreaccording to your response, now people will sell all their smarthphones and help the poor, feed the fish and stop hunting birds, oh no I forgot you'd rather say: people talking about smartphones and there is 2 golden fish in your aquarium hungry,, feed them