I have quick question about the calling screen theme I observed that the theme is changed to the same home screen theme during calling after updating to Android 10 so is there any way to change the calling screen theme from the android it self without any root or app as it was in the previous android version 9
talk is cheap, 05 Mar 2020i met the same problem, i just canceled the installation, and click the update button again. t... moreThanks my friend
I tried what you did but in vain, at last I left it as it is and after next enabling the wifi it updated automatically without any intervention of me.
Mahmoud kamel, 05 Mar 2020After update to Android 10 no any conflict except for Google Chrome app I could not update it ... morei met the same problem, i just canceled the installation, and click the update button again. the 2nd time went through.
After update to Android 10 no any conflict except for Google Chrome app I could not update it because of the app after downloading did not go to installing and if it go forward to installing continue install but no finish to open button
installed .184 yesterday, 4.8GB package, streamlined settings, nothing much fanciful, battery is still good. i am a minimalist, i welcome the upgrade.
one of my colleague worked for huawei before, all software are thoroughly tested before release, major bugs are rare, as bad publicity is tied to the job security/bonus/salary deduction whatnot, so both software developer and tester, including their direct line managers' survival in the company is at stake. no joke, no BS.
I can't upgrade to android 10. Can you please help me?
Anyone installed the new android 10 can describe us what is the penefits advantage ohr disadvantage with installing the new Android on honor 20 pro ( battery lasting time, application performance or any conflict, the new themes, any observations) and at last the please advise if updating is recommended or not cause I bought this phone?
carcoon, 28 Feb 2020Just upgraded to android 10/magic 3.0. So this phone still supported by Google and I just boug... moreKindly describe the all changes in phone features and is the update affect battery endurance and duty time (how much before and after update) , phone icons, the performance, any conflict with any application.
Thank you in advance.
Just upgraded to android 10/magic 3.0. So this phone still supported by Google and I just bought it for about USD 400 two weeks ago. So far so good. The update brings dark mode which is cool.
Anonymous, 18 Feb 2020Quick question, does this phone still support Google play store as of this day?It supports Google play store. I'm in Serbia.
Quick question, does this phone still support Google play store as of this day?
Kollaaahrov, 09 Jan 2020Huawei mate 20 or honor 20 Pro.. Which would you recommend? Definitely Mate 20 pro. More stylish, better display, battery and it's waterproof. Always on display, infrared. Already has Android 10.
This phone support OTG or not??
I try connect OTG, mouse and keyboard but not detected.
Qasim, 31 Jan 2020When is it gonna get android 10 update? Honor stated 2nd week in Feb it will start
When is it gonna get android 10 update?
After few weeks of use I can report:
- Huawei loves to lock their phones, so finding custom ROMs and unlocking BL for this phone will be hard af.
- Lack of 3.5mm headphone jack hurts big time. The world simply isn't ready yet for mass Bluetooth adoption. Why do I have to charge even my headphones?
- Phone is VERY SLIPPERY and the back attracts fingerprints like crazy. You need a silicone case.
- Phone is HEAVY. Add a case with a magnet for car dash, and it goes over 250g.
- Rear camera protrusion is annoying. I wish they put the cameras behind glass and made the back thicker 2-3mm, allowing for a bigger battery.
- Camera is awesome. I can only imagine how better would it become with a Gcam mod.
- Screen is kinda okay. It's LCD, so nothing special.
- 128 or 256GB of internal memory is enough for anything. Mid-rangers will start getting this amount of memory in 2020 so there's really no need for SD cards.
- Definitely no IR blaster. I tried installing various TV Remote apps, and each reported that there is no infrared hardware on the phone.
- CPU is extremely fast. I have 100+ apps on the phone, using at least 20 on the daily basis, and never had to wait more than 0.1 sec for anything.
- Side-mounted fingerprint is a blessing if you use phone in a car, or at the desk. Rear-mounted fingerprints suck big time.
- SwiftKey comes pre-installed with phone, which is fine because I use it all the time.
- Gapps support isn't crucial. You can survive without Google.
- Still waiting for EMUI 10 / Android 10.
Kollaaahrov, 09 Jan 2020Huawei mate 20 or honor 20 Pro.. Which would you recommend? honor 20 pro much better