Ramil7, 24 Apr 2020this phone is 400$ Eh I suppose it is cheaper than the Honor 20 was at launch. Good point.
Ramil7, 24 Apr 2020for pricepoint this phone is great with flagship level chip,oled screen,40w fast charge No this isn't a flagship level SoC. Flagship means the top of the line. And this isn't the top of the line. The 990 is. I've already made that clear so I don't get what you don't get.
for pricepoint this phone is great with flagship level chip,oled screen,40w fast charge
mohamed jamal, 22 Apr 2020 I thank you for your response, and I mean to protect against breakage on the screen
any additional protection (2-3eur) is good, my daughter so far has broken 3 protections but the screen is ok
pane, 21 Apr 2020yes + dci-p3 I thank you for your response, and I mean to protect against breakage on the screen
mohamed jamal, 21 Apr 2020 Does the screen containing protection Gorilla Glassyes + dci-p3
because it has a bigger display 6'53 vs 5'8 and a battery 4000mah vs 3100mah,
then android 10.0 vs 9.0, a far better camera with 40mpx and (5x optical zoom) and of course 5G I think there are enough reasons to favor the Honor 30
Now, this phone costs as much as s10e...
Why would anyone EVER consider buying this device?!
joe nodden, 19 Apr 20201. I know. 2. They've already cut ever other corner. No high refresh rate display. No 50MP ... moreAnd what are you gonna watch 8K video on? You're going to get your laptop, desktop or 8K TV just to watch it in it's full resolution? Idk about you but that's really not worth my time and storage
joe nodden, 19 Apr 20201. I know.
2. They've already cut ever other corner. No high refresh rate display. No 50MP ... more1. That same 2 year old sensor that debuted with the P20 Pro is still bigger than the 48MP IMX586
2. People will always disagree to something, you can't be insulting them for that
3.high performance ON A BUDGET, this company is targeted towards the youth, and as far as I'm concerned, this Kirin 985 shouldn't be a dealbreaker cause you're still gonna be able to run MOST of your games at the highest settings if not all
Dennis.K, 19 Apr 20201. Valid explanation
2. Maybe honor was trying to keep costs dow cause for â‚¬400... more1. I know.
2. They've already cut ever other corner. No high refresh rate display. No 50MP main sensor, in fact the main sensor is 8MP less than the Honor 20's. It looks to be the same sensor as the one in the nearly 2 year old Mate 20 Pro. No 8K video. Mediocre battery. No headphone jack. I'm sure they're still making a profit.
3. I dislike it when people disagree with me on stuff I'm obviously right about and make it necessary for me to go out of my way to explain myself.
4. Huawei has always wanted top of the line performance in this line of their Honor phones too, till now. The Honor 10 had top of the line performance. The Honor 20 had top of the line performance. Now all of the sudden the Honor 30 doesn't have top of the line performance?
joe nodden, 19 Apr 2020No. The definition of successor is "a person or thing that succeeds another". The definition o... moreAnd of course samsung would want top of the line performance on their S series so they wouldn't make compromises that Honor are making if you know why the brand Honor exists
joe nodden, 19 Apr 2020No. The definition of successor is "a person or thing that succeeds another". The definition o... more1. Valid explanation
2. Maybe honor was trying to keep costs dow cause for â‚¬400, you're getting a peiscope lens with the inclusion of OIS with it, 4K@60 on the rear camera, 4K video with the selfie camera as well as EIS, and maybe, just maybe it may have been quite expensive to put that on the phone and so they decided to make a processor not as flagship as Kirin 990 but still well performing
3. You don't have to insult me, jeez
Dennis.K, 19 Apr 2020Bruh, so you're gonna tell me e.g "Kirin 820 is a successor to the Kirin 990 cause it came out... moreNo. The definition of successor is "a person or thing that succeeds another". The definition of succeed is to "take over a throne, inheritance, office, or other position from." The Kirin 990 is the successor to the 980. It came out to replace it as Huawei's flagship SoC. The Kirin 985 is just an awkward thing on the sidelines that Huawei is using to downgrade. And I already know you're going to use the terrible excuse "B-but but the Kirin 985 performs better than the 980! It isn't a downgrade!" when it performs worse than the 990. While the Honor 20 performed the same as the 20 Pro. Not using the best SoC is a downgrade. It's like if Qualcomm suddenly release an Snapdragon 860 and Samsung used that in the S20. It's a downgrade because the S10 had the best SoC. Your logic is incredibly flawed.
joe nodden, 19 Apr 2020ITS THE SAME CONCEPT. A successor is a successor regardless of the brand! And the same goes fo... moreBruh, so you're gonna tell me e.g "Kirin 820 is a successor to the Kirin 990 cause it came out 6 months after it"
Dennis.K, 19 Apr 2020And those are even two seperate snapdragon series you are talking about I'm talkimg about Kiri... moreITS THE SAME CONCEPT. A successor is a successor regardless of the brand! And the same goes for products that aren't successors! How mentally incompetent are you? Why are you defending Huawei for making bad choices?