hello sir mam i am a honor 4c user and i have a problem on mobile data when do you put lte on honor 4c i am a mobile data user please fix the problem tnx..
every honor 4c user will recieve lollipop(final build) update OTA from 21st september..
P.S.:Honor 4c not G-play mini..G-play mini user will recieve the update after all 4c,4x,6,6+ are given the update..expected update date for G-play mini users is q1,2016..not before that.
I just registered to an FREE mobile data. But I can't use it. I am already registered and I got the confirmation. But whenever I go to Facebook it still no internet. Please help me.. :(
waleed, 31 Aug 2015this is really good product.... M really enjoying with this set every thin MA working nice for... moreIs the mic work well during video recording ?
I heard that the voice is low in video records recorded by honor 4c
this is really good product.... M really enjoying with this set every thin MA working nice for me i would recomend others as well or Grand Prime . H4c is way better....
xaxa, 31 Aug 2015Does this phone support OTG pendrive? Anyone please answer.Thank youOf course yes. It supports OTG. I have tested pen drive, mouse, keyboard and USB hard disk.
Hi. I just registered to an FREE mobile data. But I can't use it. I am already registered and I got the confirmation. But whenever I go to Facebook it still no internet. Please help me
This is one of the best phones i have ever used.
First the cons.. 1)low memory. Though it is 2GB, and 8GB, totally you get 3.6GB only.
2) Sound. Not very loud. Though it claims to be DTS, but I enjoy good music, with descent level of volumes with Sony headset.
The rest is all Pro's only. The main camera is worth mentioning. sharp images, even in low light. excellent color reproduction.
my over all experience with this phone is very very good. I am greatly satisfied with this.
Three fundamental theory I Made for Huawei 4C or Huawei G Play mini battery draining problem solution:
1. Switch off GPS (Location access) when not need. please switch off it from settings>> location Access>>Access My Location (turn off). This is because when you turn off it from shortcut panel it will not turn off.
2. Switch off Wifi in sleep mode. you will find it from---Setting>>wifi>> advanced setting>> keep wifi on during sleep>> Never.
3. Change the mobile network pattern. Setting>> More (wireless & mobile networks) >> Mobile network>> Preferred network type>> gsm only (2G). This will enable your mobile as 2G internet speed but whenever you are playing game and using your phone for litsening music or music videos and which apps do not need internet then it is a excellent idea. when you are intended to use 3G speed internet during facebook/youtube then turn it to WCDMA/GSM only. Here a large amount of charge draining occurred due to network selection procedure. But it will helpful when you frequently move from 2G -3G-2G type network area.
Hope it will eradicate all your tensions regarding the charge draining of Huawei 4C/ G Play Mini. Above descrip[tion were made from my usage of Huawei G Play mini. So Best of Luck being with Huawei
Chandragupta Wije, , 27 Aug 2015INCREASE BATTERY STANDBY TIME IN Honor 4C (G -Play)! What did not work for me: 1. Closing ... morekeep your mobile network>> preferred network type>> gsm only (for non internet acctivity which will give you only 2G speed but save a lot of battery)
Great News for all of you who has problem with battery draining.
As you can see in the reviews about honor 4c, the majority has battery draining problem. I did not have this problem for the initial 2 months after purchase. I could use for more than two days when fully charged with average activity.
Since 2weeks time I found the battery completely dead in less than 15 hours. I was very sympathetic and looked for a solution.
I found few people have suggested to factory reset. Some one has done deleting the google account and registering as a solution. But all these are temporary solutions you'll get the problem in couple of months maximum.
The reason behind this problem is WiFi. Even though you see as WiFi is off and WiFi tethering or WiFi direct are not active there is another situation your WiFi will be continuously on.
What you have to do is listed below.
01. Go to setting
02. Click WiFi
03. Click advance settings
04. Find whether Scanning always available is on.
05. Switch it to off position.
That's it you can extend your battery discharge time to more than 2 days.
Abdul, 30 Aug 2015I'm using honor 4c it's nice but can any one assist , how I can find my downloads and saved pi... moreInstall a file manager from play store. (I use ES file explorer). This will show you all the folders and files in the phone. You can copy any file or folder to SD card or USB drive as it shows all the drives as well.
I'm using honor 4c it's nice but can any one assist , how I can find my downloads and saved picture in phone ??
I'm using Huawei honor 4c right now and it's awesome!,, it can read up to 500 GB external hard drive by using OTG cable, the camera is very clear even if in low light. No worries about internal memory of 8 GB, because you can actually move your files to external micro sd card, and for application just go to settings and click manage apps, then go to downloaded and click the application and move it to sd card.