Can I connect this phone to my laptop to access internet from the phone?
can anyone please tell about installation of new softwares?
Can we install the application directly into the micro SD card?
mjambidengs, 24 Sep 2011Guys,how can I remove the icons of the applications I already uninstalled? The icon is still t... moreJust press and hold the icon, a trash bin will appear, drag the icon to trash and it will be deleted
mjambidengs, 24 Sep 2011Guys,how can I remove the icons of the applications I already uninstalled? The icon is still t... morethe icons from uninstalled applications must be removed individualy, after uninstalling. Just select and hold until on the down side of the screen appears edit or remove options and drag the icons to remove button (as dragging an icon to recycle bin).
htv cha cha is great to go with. i locve my ew phone and wouldnt change it for anything. and the touch screen is amazing.
U must go for Blackberry 9780, bcoz HTC Chacha is very poor in battery life especially when u use internet data package or WIFI.
Guys,how can I remove the icons of the applications I already uninstalled? The icon is still there eventhough I already uninstalled the application. Your answers will be greatly appreciated.
KW, 23 Sep 2011Very poor phone for business, poor battery life and not enough memory to accomodate 3 email ad... morethen remove the preinstalled app and download what you need from the market then save it to your sd card. thats the only way you can free internal memory
Dear friends .. Pls advice me .. shall i go for Black Berry 9780 or shall i go for HTC chacha ? pls help me .
AnonD-19667, 28 Aug 2011Yes its a great phone...
The HTC Cha Cha can deliver very well.
Things i like about this... moreIs needed data connection to use the GPS or can be used a a normal gps device?
Anonymous, 16 Sep 2011For others, how has the low internal memory affected you? Did it bother you guys everyday?Internal memory is very bad! I have only downloaded Twitter and memory is full as I have 3 email addresses on there which take up a lot of space. BlackBerry far better than ChaCha!
Very poor phone for business, poor battery life and not enough memory to accomodate 3 email addresses. Has far to many apps pre installed taking up memory that most people wont use. I am going back to my BlackBerry 8520!
Battery Problem? Please read the following:
HTC was contacted about the poor battery life and they advice the following:
''To also help with Battery Life you can do these steps exactly:
1) Turn your device ON and Charge the device for 8 hours or more
2) Unplug the device and Turn the phone OFF and charge for 1 hour
3) Unplug the device Turn ON wait 2 minutes and Turn OFF and charge for another hour Your battery life should almost double, we have tested this on our devices and other agents have seen a major difference as well.
After reading the above advice i did exactly and the result was fantastic.
I disconnected my phone from charger at 08:40am yesterday and i did the following:
1. Calls about half an hour
2. Connected to WIFI and download some games and application about 10 of them.
3. About 10 sms and browsing the internet through mobile network with EDGE network about half an hour.
It's now 07:10pm the following day and i still have 36%. Please take consideration on the following settings of my phone:
1. I installed Juice defender for improving Battery performance as it is disabling gprs conn. Wireless and all synchronization i did put the shortcut in my home screen mobile network and wireless so that i enable it manually any time.
2. I did disable quite ring on pick up pocket mode and flip for speaker setting - sound and enable USB debugging setting - Application - Development
3. I did install Opera Mobile browser and it's fantastic.
3. I did disable my facebook account through my facebook - settings - privacy and remove HTC Chacha
Hope it helps you alot concerning the battery life as it did to me.
I own this device alongside with Samsung Galaxy S. There is no comparison between them as they are simple two different things.
Here is what I can tell you:
i didn't bought it for the facebook stuff
excelent screen (though could'v been replace with a 3 incher without changing device size)
the battery lasts for 14 - 23 h (medium usage)
great looks and build quality
loudspeaker is not quite loud
If had to choose again, i woul still pick this one.