Okechukwu McTitus, 07 Oct 2010You guys should help me please. I've sent my queries/questions twice and this is the third one... morethis phone is so rubbish. i have had it for 5 months and it jus keeps on crashing. I cant even get a system update, because before it finalizes it crashes. My advice is to sell as fast as possible. so unstable
The Only Way, 10 Oct 2010Root your HTC Desire. . .any tutorial on root?
how can i download application for my phone(desire) from PC?
if i don't want to enter my phone imo code or somethings like that ?
does anybody know any free site for downloading application for android 2.2 ?
tnx in advanced.
David, London, UK, 02 Oct 2010Hi guys, I am new HTC Desire owner. I love the phone and don't think she is ugly as my colleag... more"Hi guys, I am new HTC Desire owner. I love the phone and don't think she is ugly as my colleagues who have iphone think....."
Does the phrase "Cognitive Dissonance" mean anything to you Dave lol!
prince, 08 Oct 2010i just got in the mugen 3200mAh extended battery!!!! holy this is amazing the regular batter 1... morePrince,
How does this fit in under the cover ?
does it come with another back cover for the phone or the battery is the same size as the 1400 ?
I am thinking of buying this phone very soon, but have few questions if someone could answer these for me.
1. I will be connected to my outlook corporate email account with this phone. How is the mail exchange app compare to the exchange app in nokia?
2. considering the fact you are only left with 100MB of space left (internal phone memory), will there be enough room to save my emails for month? 2.2 Froyo update has the option to save to the SD card, will I able to save my emails in SD card?
3. With 100MB internal memory, what is the max number of application/games you can install?
4. should I buy the screen protector with the phone?
5. is there any chance internal memory could be increased with some kind of update in future?
6. how is the loudspeaker on this phone?
7. what is HTC Synch?
:), 09 Oct 2010it means your headphones are plugged in, un plug your headphone, it shoudl disapeer. if not, u... moreThats what I thought it was but I never put headphones in the phone in the first place. I did some research on it and there does seem to be some problems with it and it is a known fault. Thanks anyway for your help my phone network are sending me a new one.
hey everyone. . .
can anyone tell me that froyo 2.2 update got what benefit?
DNWL, 09 Oct 2010I'm thinking of buying a Desire but I am curious about somethings :
1. can desire change them... more1. Yes,it can^_^
2. Yes,it is much better than iphone 3Gs even it could beat iphone 4
3. Main disadvantages:
Disappointing video quality
Limited storage available to the user on the system partition (you are left with only 120 MB for installing apps)
No DivX and XviD video playback
No voice dialing
Non hot-swappable memory card
I'm thinking of buying a Desire but I am curious about somethings :
1. can desire change theme ans wallpaper?
2. is desire really better then iphone 3Gs (i heard a lot about this..)
3. what is desire's bad side?
*sorry poor english
*hope someone could reply me asap
Desire, 09 Oct 2010all of you have root the phone?what would u think if 100 person buy desire and how many of the... moreThere is actually no need to root Desire. Unlike iphone, which is very restricted until you jailbreak it, Desire is open to install 3rd party apps/games and is running on the best FW version (Froyo).
all of you have root the phone?what would u think if 100 person buy desire and how many of them will root it?