Now Im used this phone 4.5 years is working . All function very good and well. , I have no problem Htc 601. Thanks HTC.
Ive had this phone for 2.5 years. Its okay, like considering its been so long, its still holding up. Apps do crash, extremely slow and removable battery heats up very fast.
At the time it was decent, but now buying a new phone. Still works perfectly fine, but there are much better phones for the price range
Also rear camera, okay could be better, front facing camera= horrible
I have one of these smartphones, my little brother messed with it so he broke his power button, can anyone tell a website where I can find that peice.
Anonymous, 14 Mar 2016I have this phone since September 2014. And the only reason I haven't dumped this horrible pho... moreSome of your points are valid. Mine also lagged at the second month, but it hasn't lagged since then.
Camera is ok'ish in my opinion, but I guess if you want a much better camera you should go with a flagship. Front camera is horrendous, though.
Since I got it I've been transferring files like if it was a flashdrive, so I'm not really sure why you have to use specific software.
Regarding the font, I downloaded Nova Launcher and took the name of the apps completely off and just left the icon. Looks cleaner and I can use any wallpaper.
Actually, the only downsides I find (besides pic quality) are the 1gb ram and the small battery.
I have this telephone 3 years.No problems. Its very good phone ,quality,stability very good.
4G lte, fm radio, led light, very fast
I've had this phone for 2 years now its just fine, battery doesn't drain that quickly, although the power button got stuck and it's hard to press
This phone is, well, ok. I have it 1,5 years for now and I start to be annoyed by it. Camera sucks, photos look like you took them with caculator and what is most important - battery drain is tremendous! Everytime I start wi-fi or data it drains battery like crazy. After 5 mins the half of battery is gone and if wi-fi is on - doesn't survive the night. Has many software defects which are from the beggining, it's fast though and texting friendly, but these are only his good sides. Don't reccomend.
I have this phone since September 2014. And the only reason I haven't dumped this horrible phone is because I have a contract with my phone company.
1. Clear and loud speaker.
2. 4G LTE.
1. Phone is really REALLLYYYY slippery.
2. Phone already lagged by 2nd month.
3. Back camera is potato, front camera is rotten mouldy potato. The pic quality is horrendous. Also, back camera has problem with focusing brighter area (eg: If you want to take pic of lecture slides in class, the slide will appear as extremely bright light only).
4. Have to use specific software to transfer files when connecting phone with laptop/PC. Tedious and confusing.
5. Cannot adjust the color of font (eg: the color of font for app name in homescreen is always white, so you have to pick dark-colored wallpaper).
6. Pre-installed weather app that doesn't work 1/2 of the time.
7. No setting for lockscreen wallpaper. Your home screen wallpaper is your lockscreen wallpaper.
8. Internet browsing is really slow (this phone uses LTE internet, so obviously internet speed is not the problem).
I have this phone about two years ago.Its only two cotes but working very fast and stable.I used accuratelly. This phone is good better than new too much Chinese phone.Only front camera 0.3 mp
other vise so good Internet speed,4 G,Gps, Sound
Need use accurately,so.
My first smart phone was so smooth and sexy 2 years ago. Now its lagging too much and microphone has issues that the receiver cannot hear properly. Its becoming a pain now and looking for another phone. I do not like to recommend this phone.
Phone was decent when it came out. However after 2 years it really bad. Battery drains often when powered off. Apps lag and crashes. When powering up it restarts home screen sometimes doesn't function. ABSOLUTELY A HORRIBLE PHONE
I've got it of 2 years and my phones display is broken but it works perfectly.
E, 24 Oct 2015Had this phone for just over 1.5 years. (Somebody said they've had it for 3 years, but it hasn... moreYes, that happened to me too! I brought it to the store and they said that I had dropped it too many times thus damaging the power button. Maybe that's what happened