How to change the font without using third-party apps in HTC Desire 620g. I believe there is no such option in the phone.
hlo frnds cn someone plz tell me about phone reviews who were using desire 620g ,coz i want to buy dat one. ,if phone had any problem plz tld me, .
i want to buy bt is is good as compare to new yoyo popo mobile and micromax fire???
plz replay me friends
Tawsif, 25 Mar 2015Can I transfer Installed Apps from Main Memory to SD Card in hTC 620G?Far far better grand2
Its a awesome phone,
Performance is up to the mark.
weight of phone is ok ok.
camera quality is good but color in dark u cant find good quality.
battery back up is gud.
Can I transfer Installed Apps from Main Memory to SD Card in hTC 620G?
Anonymous, 24 Mar 2015it is one of the worst HTC phone, never buy this phone. all apps are install in internal memor... moreHere is solution for those who running low of space on phone storage for HTC 620g only. Keep in mind this is not moving your current apps from phone storage to sd card but this will make your write disk on sd card as default. Means everything like bluetooth, camera, install apps will be saved on sd card. And here's how:-
1. Go to Settings> Storage> (scroll down to SD CARD *tap unmount SD Card)
*Before you tap "unmount SD Card" make sure you backup your data first from laptop or drive.
2. Tap "unmount SD Card" then OK.
3. Scroll back to top @ DEFAULT WRITE DISK tap @ SD card. (This will change from phone memory to sd card.)
4. Press home button and you can see you phone is a bit lag (just for short of time). Do not worry your phone is fine it's just reading and set your sd card as your current storage.
5. Hold down power button and reboot your phone. After reboot your are now good to go.
I've been tested it and it works on my HTC 620g.