asif, 13 Aug 2016Is this phone getting marshmallow update???
yes, i got it today
game master, 04 Aug 2016Yes I got an update yesterdayFrom where u update??
asif, 13 Aug 2016Plz tell from where u update this phone..??Is this phone getting marshmallow update???
Battery back up is fuck uo just bought week ago .. need your guidance. How to increase it. It aknst gives me 5 hours back on 3g and phone calls.. or should i send bs k as its in warranty ..can i claim battery issue ?
Anonymous, 06 Aug 2016it can update 5.0 or 6.0? and how the battery backup?? pls anyoneanyone response me..performance is ok but dont buy battery backup and sound quality are below average
I've had this phone for a month now and it's excellent. Just upgraded to Android 6, it works perfectly. I get 2 to 3 days out of the battery easily, great display, great camera and so easy to use. Best phone I've ever had tbh.
it can update 5.0 or 6.0? and how the battery backup?? pls anyoneanyone response me..
So here is my honest review after using HTC desire 626 for 3 months.
Please beware that these are my own opinions.
Overall I am very disappointed with the htc.
I got this device in 13000 and my brother got moto g 4 at 13500 and he is very happy and making fun of me always.
Please help me regarding following issues if you have answers
1. Speaker volume is very very low.
2. Screen viewing angle is corrupt as it shows black and dark if seen from one side.
3. Battery last hardly 7-8 hours after full charging.
4. Back camera is satisfactory but it can only capture in 9.5 megapixel
5. Front camera is hopeless and cant click clear or hd pics
6. No screen protection as of gorilla glass.
7. Heating issues.
8. Hang many times while playing spider man unlimited and unkilled.
9. Signal reception is really very very very poor. Network goes many time.
10. I can't record video in slow motion and the camera app is of android. Is HTC have their own app.
Although few things I loved are
Handy while using
game master, 04 Aug 2016Yes I got an update yesterdayMy dear
Please tell me from which country you are and which android version you got in update.
Also tell how it's working.
Can u now use full 13 megapixel in camera.
How is ram management.
How long battery last.
I everyday check for updates and get disappointed.
Please help me