Woya, 13 May 2017I use this phone for 3 months, and I can say that is decent. It has an attractive youthful des... moreThis phon is good but not is very good...
This is LTE not volte plzzzz htc grup updat 4g virgon...
Plzzz plzzzz plzzzz volte made volty this phon
Thangasiva , 18 Aug 2017No LTE support It does have LTE support, you just need to upgrade your SIM/UIM card. I've been using LTE on this phone.
bane0202, 09 Aug 2017How to activate LTE on this phone? Is it even support LTE? Talking about dual SIM version...No LTE support
I just got this phone a week ago. I will try to keep this review simple:
1. Screen 6/10 (nice colors, scratches easily, dim brightness)
2. Cameras 9/10 (both cameras are glorious for my taste, they work very well and take great photos)
3. Battery life 10/10 (at the end of the day it usually has around 40-50% remaining, keeping in mind a moderate usage; the battery life may be this great just cause the battery is new though)
4. Design/exterior 10/10 (it is all plastic, but very well made and sturdy; you get 4 different phone cases with the device)
5. Performance 7/10 (could be better; it works rather well and fluently, but it can't handle even some very basic games)
6. Overall 8.5/10 (for this much money, I am loving this phone)
+Bonus points for amazing earbuds and sound quality.
How to activate LTE on this phone? Is it even support LTE? Talking about dual SIM version...
This phone feels inferior to other at the same price, I do not like the power button as it seems to be from a kids game, I visited based on cl;aims od good sound and picture and were disappointed in both, I suggest you move along here and stick with a maker such as Samsung or LG
I am really disappointed with the cameras of this phone..Really really bad...resolution is too bad..
This phon is good camera both, charging, touch screen,and audio boom sound quality is too gud but after using one hr. Or more phone heating will be started and if u want to use another headphone that will be too bad.
Over all i rating 7/10.
Guys i need an advice . Do i buy this phone or not ?? The first time i saw it i literally fell in love but then in my country there are people who dont like it or htc in general but others do like it . So i need someone to advise me please .
I bought this phone two days ago, don't facing any problems, I use this device smoothly but opening camera when the background is dark I see a tiny blue or green dot. Is it a problem or its a manufacture defects plz suggest me what to do?
How can I set it up to receive call by tapping ? i dont like "swipe" it :/
i dont get why desire 628 receives so much flak, yet this one is pretty much loved.
628 is the superior mobile. especially if you root it.
what am i missing here ?
RAJ, 28 May 2017batttery backup to low.......!!!!! how long does it last??