I am buying last month . this one good mobile phone all future is good I like this mobile battery was good standby and camera is good good value for money I am happy thanks to HTC maker.
I was looking for a mid range smart phone and brought this from Reliance digital at Visakhapatnam. I am not yet calling it a piece of junk as yet as it is with the service guys. There is no facility at visakhapatnam and they have sent it to Bangalore. I will be without a phone for the next minimum of 7 days.
Problem is the battery. After about a month the charging trouble started. the phone does not charge even if you keep it on the charger for 02 days. Charge icon hangs around at 30%.
With the charger plugged in the phone keeps detecting and dropping the charger.
At times the battery charge jumps to 50% form 30% but when u start using the phone, it gives the alarm of battery low and dies out in a matter of few minutes.
I am keeping fingers crossed as lot of reviews about after sales service are not very encouraging.
For the price of this phone, there are a lot of phones with more features floating around. Hoping for the best.
Hope my phone comes out alive from the service center ICU.
guys tell me the experience about htc 630 battery life ? and tell me other all performance about this ? I am looking for a mobile 5' display, dual sim, 4g. which is the best htc 628 or htc 630 or htc m8 dual sim or any other htc brand phone ? please suggest me friends !
Phone is very responsive and love the design. Positive thinks are :
* HTC sense 7.0 and Freestyle Layout Themes which i do really like you can drag and make your desired themes you can customize everything including wallpapers , font and sounds.
* Sharp screens with nice viewing angles
* comes with 2 pair of free protective cases which you can make them 4 different kinds by swap them with color variations.
* Sense UI remember which songs was last played and start from there when you plugin your headphones.
* I bought this device because I'm an anglophile , i didn't aspect much from this mid range phone but it is really disappointing with clarity and loudness of speakers. External speakers have very low volumes. As I there are 2 speakers grills but i couldn't hear a loud volume and the top speaker seems not working i closed the bottom speakers grill by my fingers nothing i can hear from the top speaker gril. When the top speaker gril is closed and bottom speaker is opened it is the same loudness produced like both grills unclosed.
I do own a HTC desire 530 it louder than this and has clarity it has mono speakers and doesn't have boom-sound too. What is the point of saying it can produce clarity on music and has boom-sound.
When the headphones are plugged-in it produces much louder and bass, but missing the clarity it is like uncontrolled music play. I added few different Hi-res tracks and listened to them via provided High Fidelity earphones comes within box, i can't hear any different lacks the quality. Never buy the device to listen to music go with some higher range phones with dedicated sound DAC on them.
But if you are a person want more control over your UI, it is the phone at low price.
KD, 13 Dec 2016Battery drains faster...other functions are ok.Every thing ok battery mhhh
Guys Please Somone tell me, Can we upgrade its software to Android Nougat ?
AnonD-19517, 07 Oct 2016I have tried many apps but always face disappointment, please suggest me any good call recordi... moreHi,
You try to use App "Auto call recorder" to see how? I use HTC desire 600 is Ok, sound is good.
Frnds don't listen anyone personally I'm using this phone I'm very happy n great performance
I am trying to use otg pen drive in my handset.But it is not supported.
Should i do anything for use this???
Worst phone from HTC...
LTE not working properly
Worst screen quality...
i bought desire 630 4 months ago, it is one of the biggest mistakes i made ever
it was perfect in the first few days, now you can leave it for charging for 12 hours to get 30 % charge .
and charge may drain in 2 hours as maximum !!
Hai all ...
since last 3 months i use HTC 630.
The phone specification is good .battery life is good while using wifi but not in connect with mobile data. when i connect to mobile data the battery was drain compare to wifi.
one day i notice that my wifi signal lost frequently and lost the connection. after few hours my wifi and bluetooth were completely stop the functioning and totaly damage due to the IC complaint.