hemant, 31 Jan 2014how to make video call from HTC desire 700 dual sim It's doesn't support native video call. Possible by apps (ex:fring,Skype,whats app).
This company should start considering lowering their prices given the fact of the many choices out there nowadays
well , i wonder what is wrong with HTC . with so many user reviews about the price of the device with so less features , don't think that HTC read the reviews about their product and do something about it .
when a person is spending that much amount of moeny atleast he should get features like the latest android version and atleast HD quality . i think HTC does not know how to do business .
this phone when released in china it is android 4.2.2 os version and in india it is only android 4.1.1 os. why this partiality to india?
Android 4.1.2 in 2014 ughhh.
I'm excited to see benchmarks though.
Dear all people you think that these pixels are less for you...?Then why you people buy Samsung Ugly products with even lower pixel than Desire 700 which are 480*800 compared to htc's 540*960..
pippo, 23 Jan 2014Not really clear! Sorry!!!Htc desire 600 price 26k
Htc desire 700 price 29k
Xperia c priced 18-19k
xperia c can run games ob full graphics unlike those htc phones which cost 26k and 29k
i was waiting for this, but when I saw it looks ugly in black. HTC store told me this is the only color. I prefer HTC Over other for dual sim, so thought of best value . HTC one was too expensive for me at that cost ,finally bought HTC 600
Poor 3g facilities...
Options "umts only" and "gsm only" do not work. When selected, the selection goes back to the previously selected option.
Good looks...but not worth the price...
How can HTC expect the customers to tolerate such ridiculous errors in their os?
Apastrophe, 24 Jan 2014Ok... So now there are too many of biased comments on this gadget... Here's how it goes with ... moreSo, is worth spending 29k on this phone. How's your experience on battery backup and sound ?
Ok... So now there are too many of biased comments on this gadget... Here's how it goes with my experience.
By the way, I have been using Android since 2.2 and have used more than 12 Android handsets till date including SGS 2, SGS 4, Xperia TX, Xperia Z, LG L 9, LG G Pro and currently am using HTC One and this device. Frankly speaking, these are some of my comments:-
1. 1 GB RAM does give a stutter at times. Minor lag issues specifically due to sense 5.5. HD games run a bit slow if you have multiple apps open.
2. I have been seeing a lot of emphasis given on ppi. Come on guys, how many ppl even understand this metric? If that was so, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Quattro would never have seen the dawn of this day. The screen looks pretty neat. I do agree, it doesn't meet the sharpness of HTC ONE or Xperia Z but the viewing angles are decent and it does give a value for the money.
3. Sound clarity is insane. Beauty!!! Dual front speakers perform a little better than HTC One (That's my experience when I keep both phones side by side.)
4. Camera with 8MP is great in well-lit conditions and also performs pretty nice in low light.
5. Forget about screen being fitted exactly at the centre. Forget about bezel. Stop cribbing on small small issues. Samsung, Apple, Sony all have made money without thinking this fact and people have loved it too.
The phone is a midranger and those who want an awesome multimedia experience without shelling out a fortune... Go for it!!!
Also Go complain to Samsung because they made a 5inch screen and the same resolution as this phone so please calm down