karthik8, 04 Jun 2014I am afriad that u have got a defected model. 1) I played high graphics game for more than a ... moreYaa dude exactly...even i did not experience overheating at all even when heavy gaming alao battery life was quite good....easily lasts one and a half day of moderate usage...
aks, 04 Jun 2014they show green n blue colours on u tube n on adds.. are these colours available in market???not yet in Indian market.
karthik8, 04 Jun 2014I am afriad that u have got a defected model. 1) I played high graphics game for more than a ... morethey show green n blue colours on u tube n on adds.. are these colours available in market???
manju, 04 Jun 2014I'm unable to switch 3g on my 816.
Please any 1 suggest ,about the settings. Please.Select wcdma mode.
DR. VIVEK AGARWAL, 04 Jun 2014i have been using this htc 816 desire since one week. pros 1. awesome looks WITH BLACK GRE... moredont lie bro.. it doesnt have any gorrila glass. no glass at back.. dont post bogus comments here. please.. leave your nokia 1100 and buy htc 816 and then come and comment.
Until now that the phone had not released everybody was cursing it for its late arrival. Now that it has released people are cursing it for its drawbacks. C'MON people .. Every phone has got its drawbacks . Nothing is perfect. If the phone lacks in any feature then you should move to other alternatives but cursing it all the time is such a wastage of time.
Believe it or not.. Htc has really tried giving us a lotions in the range 23-24 k .. Now you can't have everything.
You can't expect it to have features of a 40 k phone.
Plus for those who are comparing it with Grand 2 , I must say that here desire 816 is a clean winner.
I guess with Moto x too as apart from the voice control feature and the gorilla glasses I do not find anything worth appreciating there.
Other than this of those who have bought htc desire 816, can somebody please tell me which colour looks the classiest?
kummi, 03 Jun 2014Thank you for your feed back :) which one do you prefer samsung galaxy grand 2 or htc desire 8... moreplz guys ..could any one tell me about htc 816.its made by china or fitnam or by taiwan ? whats written on it ? how could i know its not Highy copy orginal for example>>>>
any help? how doest cost these days ...thxxx
DR. VIVEK AGARWAL, 04 Jun 2014i have been using this htc 816 desire since one week.
1. awesome looks WITH BLACK GRE... moreI am afriad that u have got a defected model.
1) I played high graphics game for more than a hour but didnt feel any heating up!!!
2) I played, browsed in internet in 3G as well as wifi, blinkfeed always on, average talktime, downloaded many apps,etc..overall with heavy usage after 17 hrs in battery is showed me 14% battery!! well its far away from "POOR BATTERY performance"!!!
5) Fingerprints is catchy thats why I opted for WHITE color which looks very premium.
4) Ringtone sound is acceptable. maybe with flip cover it might sound bit low. Its normal with any mobile dude!!
I have used it for 5 days and m just loving it!! hats off to htc for making this awesome beast!!!
i have been using this htc 816 desire since one week.
1. awesome looks WITH BLACK GREY COLOUR AND GORRILA 2 GLASS
2. classy screen and GLASS back
3. htc sense 6 with kitkat version of android
4. super smooth functioning
5. gsm / cdma compatible dual sim
6. expandable memory
7. pendrive connectivity, dlan, bluetooth 4.0
8. camera back 13 mp..awesome performance - works good in dim light conditions too... front 5 mp- works gr8 for selfies
9. boom sound...awesome!! real time music experience
10. free flip cover with phone!!
1. HEATS UP real reaL real fast!! even with 15 min of working
2. very POOR BATTERY performance - even with average use i have to charge battery thrice a day!!..m fed up of carrying a charger and plugging it all the time...plus its non removable!
3. the back takes up FINGERPRINTS very easily. plus scratches easily. dedicated screen gaurd still not available.
4. RINGER TONE IS VERY LOW ..even with full volume.
all in all if u increase the batttery life this phone is the best in class...
Bought the HTC Desire 816 yesterday and loving the awesome screen and HTC Sense 6 :)
Downloaded 20MB app in just 15 seconds...who needs 4G :P
ericpieterson, 03 Jun 2014No...the phone has a pretty good battery life....disabling blinkfeed will increase it by 15-20... moreI'm unable to switch 3g on my 816.
Please any 1 suggest ,about the settings. Please.
Kumar121, 04 Jun 2014Dear all can you please rectify this bellow Questions , 1 816 Having 3G calling 2 Its Due... moreThere is no 3G video calling in any of the HTCs phones including Desire 816.You will have to rely on Skype,we chat ot other similar application to make a video call.
can you please rectify this bellow Questions ,
1 816 Having 3G calling
2 Its Duel sim or not
3 if Unfortunately this phone hanged then how we restart this ,
please help me .,
Thanks a lot for Advance
email@example.com, 03 Jun 2014Hi Guys, I am back with some more feedback..Its been a week now since i first got my hands on ... moreHow much time it takes to het battery fully charged from 0 to 100%.
HTC fan, 03 Jun 2014I am going for HTC One E8, awesome phone it is than htc desire 816.it will be around 27000, but desire 816 is just 27000