Omar, 17 Nov 2014Why WHy Why WHy ......? The sound of the ringer when someone is calling comes from the lowe... moreYes I have the same Problem..when someone calls me the ringtone comes from the lower speaker only...any solutions guys !! ????
I have HTC 816 dual sim when i call on viber it automatically goos in to speaker how can i deactivate the speaker to normal mode
Ayetri, 16 Nov 2014I want to buy htc 816. Please give me the detail feedback. Thanx in advance. HTC desire 816 is an excellent device. The best android experience you can get with very good specification & hardware. The UI is so smooth you'll fall in love. If you have used am Samsung device you can see how awesome this is compared to dancing with same specification & similar pricing. I'm using it. The battery life is good. You'll get approx 1.5-2 days on moderate usage. Get it...
I Planned to buy an HTC desire816 but when i see more complaints i think it is better to avoid . Can any one suggest me which mobile is better for dual sim among samsung, Huwaei, HTC , LG and Sony for cheap price.
i recently bought htc 816w.it is says 816w.and there are few chinese apps,is there any chinese version?also google maps dont work,i cant access to location and it is suddnely stopped.please help me to fix this
Vj Mukka, 28 Nov 2014I have problem in camera.. The camera quality is reduced... Selfies are very low quality....... moreIn htc they ise auto slr effect which somtimes cant judge the lightning effect somtimes so that u hav to guide him by clicking on ur screen while using back camera. Specially click where u r appear for low light then it will automatically improve the light and focous effect !! Try this hope u ll help it out. Or else try youtube for better tutorial .
AnonD-267871, 08 Jun 2014i have been using this phone for some time now and faced two problems with the camera: 1)the ... moreBhai im gona purchase this phone and i want to know about it's camera quality and flash
i just bought this phone (htc desire 816) today friday (28th Nov. 2014) the is fantastic almost in all the specs.
I have problem in camera..
The camera quality is reduced...
Selfies are very low quality.... the main camera Also appears. the same it does not focuses correctly.
Anyone pls say me the solution.... pla
I've been using HTC Desire816 for two months there are many problems I face.
to mention few:
1) camera doesn't work in the dark, it doesn't work well even when there's latest LED lighting in the room. the flash is hopeless those 5/6k android phone camera is better at night/indoors.
2) putting the full brightness still need to beeps like a fool in front of the my big HTC screen just to check out what's the time
when I'm outside(need to cover my hand on the screen sometime).
3) only the top speaker is working for playing music,videos.
4) sometime the phone doesn't ring when a call came (my ringtone volume is full in general mode)
5) the screen is not so sensitive.
P:s there's a good part too but I won't recommend you to buy at this high price. if don't want to peeps at your phone and don't want to see the almost invisible pic at night.(don't buy it)
i have facing a problum in opening a contact & mesg that time its doing a work very slowly just like a hang a phone kindly guide
I bought this phone.
Speaker -- awesome
Battery -- Good
Handle -- with two hands
Worth for 22k
Just for your info,
1) Desire 816 is just a mid range phone & it does not come with Gorilla Glass protection. DO NOT drop it & DO NOT put it naked in your pant! You should protect it with a case with front cover from the 1st day you own it...
2) Always make a backup of your important data... After update Android system, do a) wipe cache partition & b) factory reset... then restore your latest backup... without doing these steps, you'll most likely facing problems like overheat, battery drain fast etc...