ALISAMURI, 10 Jul 2014which phone should i buy? htc desire 816, samsung galaxy s 3 or sony xperia c. please suggesthtc desire 816 even BB Z3 is good and cheap.
Hi, can anybody help me to connect it to my LED TV by using USB cable. Earlier I used to do same with my HTC desire SV so it was very easy, just connect USB cable choose Mass Storage option and that's it. Now in 816 I dont find any option to connect it. When I attached the USB to my LED so that is showing no device attached and no specific option on phone to connect it.
Please suggest, its very disappointing.
which phone should i buy? htc desire 816, samsung galaxy s 3 or sony xperia c. please suggest
I bought my device late last month and I think I'm having a good enough experience after over ten years with Nokia. My only dissatisfaction is the relatively poor battery life. Nice sound, great display, seldom lags, cool pictures...
I have bought htc 816 dual sim, I am facing a problem related to sim slot 1. The nano sim was working perfectly but suddenly, as if slot 1 cannot recognize the sim, although the phone shows a signal, and operator newtwork. I have to try many times to make a call, and receiving calls is difficult you have to try many times. Is there a problem with slot 1?
RD., 08 Jul 2014hi friends i am planning to buy htc desire 816 is it a good phone.... batery life.good.camera... moreI have this phone and a Sony T2 Ultra. Both are good phones, however the benefit of Desire over similar models is :
1. The biggest difference is the quality of sound..it has stereo speakers which provide loud enough sound to listen to music at times when you do not want to use headphones.
2. The selfie camera is 5 MP is great. The main camera is good however not as good as similar resolution Sony camera.
3. Display : Even though it is 5.5' browsing websites or pics is far more enjoyable on the T2 Ultra as 0.5 inches does make a difference
4. Battery life is good however the Sony has a bigger battery and Stamina mode which automatically shuts off data in standby
5. The Desire works with both CDMA and GSM sims and allows 3G on either sim(not both)
HTC is going to started for compition with there rivals. .desire 816 is superb but only one thing is disappointing me, that is poor bettery life. .it is never lasting long. .after full charge it can be lasts about 12 hours only.
From my oppinion phone is good but if you want long bettry life choose other opstions.
hi friends i am planning to buy htc desire 816 is it a good phone.... batery life.good.camera n ram too
z1, 07 Jul 2014Looks to be a nice set with dual sim and good camera and big screen,should compete with Grand 2.I don't use HTC... but I want do know in HTC desire 816 dual SIM both SIM are in use or any one of the SIM in use at all time