What should be done to the sound of the headphone sond increased product comes bad? plz tell me
What should be done to the sound of the headphone sond increased product comes bad?
would you recommened me HTC 820.How about its battery life?I just wanna know cz I am a heavy gamer.Is it protected with cornning gorilla glass 3.I am still confused about this...is galaxy s4 better than this?
hi, over the past days i was on search for buying new mob. after al hectic searches, got narrowed on htc 820 and 816. so it would be nice to put ur review on 820 . i m jus waiting for the same
Abhishek, 18 Dec 2014Hi I am using HTC 820 There is some problem 1) Heating problem I connected with HTC care ... moreAbishek I think u have got a defective piece....bcos I am using The same mobile but it heats up only playing games otherwise its not producing any heat....
My htc desire 820's boomsound speakers making weird sound when i use music and internet simoultaneously. If mobile data off, then sound is ok.. what will be the problem and what can i do?
rakeshm, 18 Dec 2014Hi everyone! I purchased my desire 820 about 10 days back for 24K from a local store. So here ... morehello sir
i have bought a mobile but batter back up is poor. it supports half a day only. i am a very normal user
Rocky , 17 Dec 2014Can anyone please tell me whether it cdma slot or not?Not support cdma
Aman, 18 Dec 2014Can we record slow motion videos on htc desire 820 Plz reply Plz plz plzYes
rakeshm, 18 Dec 2014Hi desire 820 users! Can anyone please help me how to make short-cuts (like direct dialling) o... moreChange home screen from BlinkFeed to shortcut . Explore ur cell bro ull get to know everything
Can we record slow motion videos on htc desire 820
Plz plz plz
Hi desire 820 users! Can anyone please help me how to make short-cuts (like direct dialling) on home pane or any other pane? I only find the facility to add apps or widgets, but no shortcuts :(
Hi everyone! I purchased my desire 820 about 10 days back for 24K from a local store. So here is my experience with this beautiful device...
1. I had 2 major concerns about the device before going for it - its big size and the much talked about heating issue. Was also not happy with the color scheme, as it suits more to the young ones, and not for middle aged guys like me. But it was the only device with specs of my liking and within by budget too, so finally took the plunge with the milky way grey color - more sober and also not made in china :)
2. Display: very good brightness, good sunlight legibility and good realistic colors (not gaudy ones like samsung & LG devices). If you are not too fussy, then pixel density is also ok. Touch response is simply superb.
3. Sound: Rich, clear sound with dual front speakers. Loudness levels are also good. Loudness with headphones is way above average. Sound quality with provided headphones is ok, though my son's skull-candy ones give awesome response. Choice of preloaded ringtones could have been better
4. Internals: I am not a gamer, but even with multiple applications running there is no lag whatsoever. About 1gb of RAM is free all the times, along with 64 bit processor makes it future proof for the time being ! Specs say android 4.4.2, but it is running 4.4.4
5. Camera: Daytime shots with rear camera are very good. Even the front camera is giving satisfactory results. Indoor/nightime results are ok, sort of (subjective). Overall, I'm satisfied with the performance.
6. Looks/ Build quality: Looks very elegant and stylish. My colleagues have complimented :) Good quality plastics and seems rugged. GG3 is a boon and I'm not using any screen guard. Rear surface is glossy and catches fingerprints, but the grip is good and it doesn't feel slippery at all. Further I also got a molife flipcover free, and is of good quality. Inserting the nano sim was a bit tough, but you don't have to do it everyday...
7. Battery: I'm not a heavy user. From morning 6 to midnight, its about 25-30 calls (1-1.5 hrs talktime), regular whatsapp, always on 3G, about 2 hours of net usage (facebook, youtube, wifi hotspot, surfing etc.), frequently updating the awesome blinkfeed, half an hour of music... and I still get 15-20% juice remaining at the end of the day. What else you want!
8. Heating issue: Is there any? It gets a little warm near rear camera when I use the hotspot for long, or during long calls. Thats it... my earlier xperia used to get real hot.
Have got used to the big size and am really enjoying my phone and the beautiful big screen! Thanks...