Aman, 18 Dec 2014Can we record slow motion videos on htc desire 820 Plz reply Plz plz plzYes
AnonD-176824, 18 Dec 2014Hi desire 820 users! Can anyone please help me how to make short-cuts (like direct dialling) o... moreChange home screen from BlinkFeed to shortcut . Explore ur cell bro ull get to know everything
Can we record slow motion videos on htc desire 820
Plz plz plz
Hi desire 820 users! Can anyone please help me how to make short-cuts (like direct dialling) on home pane or any other pane? I only find the facility to add apps or widgets, but no shortcuts :(
Hi everyone! I purchased my desire 820 about 10 days back for 24K from a local store. So here is my experience with this beautiful device...
1. I had 2 major concerns about the device before going for it - its big size and the much talked about heating issue. Was also not happy with the color scheme, as it suits more to the young ones, and not for middle aged guys like me. But it was the only device with specs of my liking and within by budget too, so finally took the plunge with the milky way grey color - more sober and also not made in china :)
2. Display: very good brightness, good sunlight legibility and good realistic colors (not gaudy ones like samsung & LG devices). If you are not too fussy, then pixel density is also ok. Touch response is simply superb.
3. Sound: Rich, clear sound with dual front speakers. Loudness levels are also good. Loudness with headphones is way above average. Sound quality with provided headphones is ok, though my son's skull-candy ones give awesome response. Choice of preloaded ringtones could have been better
4. Internals: I am not a gamer, but even with multiple applications running there is no lag whatsoever. About 1gb of RAM is free all the times, along with 64 bit processor makes it future proof for the time being ! Specs say android 4.4.2, but it is running 4.4.4
5. Camera: Daytime shots with rear camera are very good. Even the front camera is giving satisfactory results. Indoor/nightime results are ok, sort of (subjective). Overall, I'm satisfied with the performance.
6. Looks/ Build quality: Looks very elegant and stylish. My colleagues have complimented :) Good quality plastics and seems rugged. GG3 is a boon and I'm not using any screen guard. Rear surface is glossy and catches fingerprints, but the grip is good and it doesn't feel slippery at all. Further I also got a molife flipcover free, and is of good quality. Inserting the nano sim was a bit tough, but you don't have to do it everyday...
7. Battery: I'm not a heavy user. From morning 6 to midnight, its about 25-30 calls (1-1.5 hrs talktime), regular whatsapp, always on 3G, about 2 hours of net usage (facebook, youtube, wifi hotspot, surfing etc.), frequently updating the awesome blinkfeed, half an hour of music... and I still get 15-20% juice remaining at the end of the day. What else you want!
8. Heating issue: Is there any? It gets a little warm near rear camera when I use the hotspot for long, or during long calls. Thats it... my earlier xperia used to get real hot.
Have got used to the big size and am really enjoying my phone and the beautiful big screen! Thanks...
Anonymous, 17 Dec 2014hey guys i am unable to select the android version of my HTC 820 . it says 4.4.4. but the red ... moreheyy...easter egg... i.e 5 times tap on andrroid ver is nt available in htc sense..so chill its kitkat
Anonymous, 17 Dec 2014hey guys i am unable to select the android version of my HTC 820 . it says 4.4.4. but the red ... moreYou cannot see logo in HTC mobiles. u can only see version but cant see logo by tapping on it. HTC dosent have this function like other mobiles.
Hello guys I cancle to buy 820 bcoz it has many issue
I want to know which is better
820q or 816
Exlain me plz
About all issue and disadvantage honestly
Thanks in advance
Hi I am using HTC 820
There is some problem
1) Heating problem
I connected with HTC care and they told me that 60C is normal heat up. :((((((
its heat up instantly if ur using any net, game, camera or any extra activity.
hey guys i am unable to select the android version of my HTC 820 . it says 4.4.4. but the red kitkat logo doea not appear plz help
Plz I want to know is there any over heating proplem with htc 820 when use internet
Dimple, 15 Dec 2014Pls suggest me should i buy HTC Desir 820 or other like Lumia 830 or SonyDesire 820
HTC 820 is best phone i am using from last 3 weeks and camera and speaker is nyc
Noddy, 15 Dec 2014I think u juz saw igyaan review. its totally rubbish. ya the phone does heat up after heavy ga... moreThere are phones which dont heat up even after very heavy usage or gaming, I dnt know about the camera but the temp was measured and it showed 51.4 degrees.... it was ranjit's youtube channel (geekyranjit)
Android Lollipop is official and now slowly handset vendors will start announcing update cycles for the new version of Android. HTC has jumped the line, and after Motorola and Sony it has announced the timeline for the Lollipop update for its devices. As expected the first phones that will receive the update will be its Google Play Edition phones, which offer a stock Android experience. This will happen some time in November or December.
Phones running its custom Sense UI will receive the update at a later date. Between January and March phones like the HTC One (M7), the HTC One (M8), HTC One (E8), HTC One (M7) dual-SIM, HTC One (M8) dual-SIM, Desire Eye, and the Butterfly 2 will get the update to Lollipop.
The One mini 2 and the Desire 816 are expected to receive the update between March and April, and the One mini, the Butterfly S and the One Max will get the update sometime between March and May.
Notably, phones that are based on Mediatek's chipsets may not receive the update to Lollipop. These handsets are still under evaluation. Even the newly launched Desire 820, which has a 64-bit Mediatek SoC does not have a timeline for an update to Lollipop.
Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/htc-announces-android-lollipop-roadmap-for-its-phones/1/396960.html
AnonD-342340, 17 Dec 2014HTC desire I really tel I'm using it from past 2 weeks and it's like buttervsmooth .and brough... moreDoes desire 820 really have wifi Direct?? It is different from DLNA!
Is the spec given in gsmarena correct?
Direct will support Chromecast without router!
a. Does desire 820 really have wifi Direct?? It is different from DLNA! Is the spec given in gsmarena correct? Direct will support Chromecast without router!
b. Nexus 5 or Desire 820?
c. Does lack of Image Stabilization matter in desire?
Plzz help me out!!