All features are good but internal memory is only 1 GB and as per spec. It should be 4GB
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2012is it HTC desire c is a gud phone..????yes itz an awesome phn best phn apps according to price............
Good mobile phone , i really like him
but one thing, there is no android 4.1 jelly beans update, and this phone internal memory is not 4.0 gb , it's just 1.0 GB memory.
hey all its an awesome android v4 phone for those who look for budget within 13k. the only drawback is flash light. htc made a blunder providing 5mp camera with no flash.those who look for taking photos don buy this as u can only tak photo in day.
The HTC Desire C is a very sleek and minature cool Android Phone.
It has got Beats Audio but has a weak processor which is clocked at 600MHZ.
It would be amazing if it had a 1GHZ processor but then it would be like 200 pounds.
This phone is still cool and very very futuristic smooth.
It should be priced around 80-90 pounds.
Not 120-140 pounds. It just does not have that many features to back it up.
Nevertheless a good mini modern phone.
Apache./!!!!!!!!, 02 Oct 2012pls say me which phone is good? sony miro r htc desire c im gonna buy a smart phone help memiro is best than desire c
instead of desire c i advice you to buy xperia u.its the best cellphone in cheap range
i am using this phn last one day how its rotation work ,,,,m hving prblm with plz do tell solution fr tht
Rohan Chowdhury, 04 Oct 2012It has been 2 days since I have got this phone. My first reaction at the box was: "Dude, ... moreThank you rohan. Your review really help me and i deside to buy thios mobile..
Agree with Rohan. I'm using this phone for a few weeks now and wasn't expecting much. Must say that I'm really impressed. Sound quality suprised me as well, it's fantastic! The camera is really poor though...
The battery lasts a full two days for me on average.
Rohan Chowdhury, 04 Oct 2012It has been 2 days since I have got this phone. My first reaction at the box was: "Dude, ... moreGreat review man. Evenly presented which is sadly rare here of late. Getting this phone for my partner so I'm hoping for good things. Thanks.
It has been 2 days since I have got this phone. My first reaction at the box was: "Dude, its not the same box they shown in the unpacking videos in youtube", then after I opening I was least bothered about the box !!
1. Great looks size and shape wise, although 3.5 inch screen, still quite compact feel (unlike Samsung Ace and all its "duos" counterparts).
2. Good build quality, doesn't feel like cheap plastic material.
3. Sound quality MIND BLOWING, using the default player, added an app named Equalizer, Sennheiser CX 180 in ear, beats my Sony Walkman MP3 player (NWZB142F).
4. HTC Sense 4.0, OMG !!! Beautiful and user friendly.
5. Haven't used wifi or 3G, using plain Vodafone 2G, satisfying speed, even with default browser, which is quite good in ICS (Compared to Gingerbread version).
6. Good touch sensitivity.
7. Even the resolution is low, also the PPI density, still the screen is very crisp. Brightness is very satisfying, as well as the viewing angle.
8. Virtual keypad, well, not the best, but serves the purpose pretty good.
9. Weight of the phone is pretty good, not too heavy to exhaust your palm, neither too light to flip off your grip.
10. Youtube video works flawless. (in pre-installed app)
11. Comes with quite good set of pre-installed apps, specially 25GB of DropBox storage for 2 years.
12. Available phone memory is around 1 GB, well, i don't think any rational person would need more internal storage than that for apps. Plus you get 8 GB of SD Card free !!
13. Battery life is quite good, considering the android phones available of course, under standard usage it will last more than a day. If your using net "continuously" ... well, about 4-5 hours.
14. 512 RAM isn't really bad, I never had any issue, although with all the apps I'm using, its around 90-100 MB free all the time. But ICS manages memory pretty good when you need more for any other app.
I could write on, there are dozens more of the good stuffs, but lets lets talk about the Cons ..
1. Average camera. Doesn't feel like 5 MP, but I haven't bought this phone for photography, so I'm good with it.
2. 600 MHz CPU, lags a little at times under heavy usage, but not really bad considering the price tag with all other things you get in this phone.
3. The capacitive buttons doesn't have back lights, sure it saves battery a little, but will take some time to get into ease with its positions in dark.
4. Flash objects in browser, if enabled, will lag the surfing experience a little.
5. No LED Flash.
6. Only VGA quality video recording.
7. I would loved it if there was a bigger battery, since there was so many space left in the back.
8. Can't play videos more than 480p. Tried with 720p and 1080p, lags like hell. But hey, WHY would you watch videos of such quality in a small screen like this, 480p in small screen = 1080p in big screen !!
Overall, I'm satisfied and i have read in few articles in internet that HTC will provide 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade for this set, not cent percent sure, but chances are fairly high. Also, don't buy the polar white one, since it gets dirty pretty soon, the black one I'm owning has a good matte finish, and red one looks uber beautiful. Don't listen to others, buy this phone if your budget is around 12K. Period.
how loud is it and of what quality is the sound? because i am after buying one.
week back I took this phone, Battery Back is poor. Some times the OS junks, u need to Restart the mobile.