hi my frends.
please if anyone can help me,i'm new user on android and i brought desier hd last week,i tried again and again to put proxy for wifi lan but but i couldn't found it please help.Thanks
Task killer does really helps,...i installed it onec then i got sum issues which i mentioned before so i uninstalled it, killing all task means tat it will stop the system runing files,....
please help me any one to email setup for exchange server(outlook)configuration at Desire HD.
gmail account is ok but out look not working.
can we use swype typing system on DHD ... ? if yes than how ...?
i download in my phone but it's not working ....
Ok since so many people asked about the audio quality and the battery
1)Audio quality sucks(Ok what i mean is that with very decent IEMS or headphones you can never get a consistent sound over them...meaning to say that the sounds really does distort...with DM and SRS turn on its kinda hard to enjoy the music that you like on the HTC...unless you dont mind or not as picky as I am then its great...bring your pair of cans and try it b4 buying it.
2)Battery life gets me through 1.5days MAX without a charge..thats with WIFI turned on and 3G on and some photo taking...but turn on the video recording and it drains like hell in a single day...playing games on it though is still longer lasting than i expected..
Is this a good phone..yes it is...havent regret buying this one =D
hi. does anyone know which application from market that i can download into my phone so that i can watch drama series show or latest movie?
To transfer files to and from your SD card, please do the following:
1. Please enable USB Debugging on your phone: From your Home Screen, please tap on Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
2. Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
3. Once prompted for a connection type, please select “Disk Drive”.
4. You will now be able to access your phone as a removable storage device. Please open it on your PC under “My Computer”.
5. Please look for a folder named “DCIM”. The photos and videos you have taken using your HTC Desire HD should be saved on that folder.
6. Copy the files you wish to transfer and paste it on a folder on your PC.
DB, 14 Feb 2011Go to this website and download this program to convert video for your phone - http://www.dani... moreHi DB. I want the application that allows me to watch drama show using the android market.
I work in a large phone corporation, We will keep this withheld. I can't stand the hype on the Iphone 4 and am totally infactuated with the android running system. I have done a lot of research and bought the HTC desire HD outright from overseas. I could not be happy with my purchase. The iphone 4 has nothing on the HTC Desire HD.
Felicia, 13 Feb 2011Hi DB. Thanks for the reply. By the way, any idea which application is good for downloading vi... moreGo to this website and download this program to convert video for your phone - http://www.daniusoft.com/tutorial/put-video-on-htc-desire.html
DB - thank you for all these advices, there are very helpful. And again: Thank you :)
Hi DB. Thanks for the reply. By the way, any idea which application is good for downloading videos? As in drama show.
hey friends . . Not able to decide which is better black or brown . . I have only seen brown . . So please help me asap
ROOTING YOUR HTC DESIRE HD
NOTE: Be careful as it might damage your device
Follow the instructions to permanently root your HTC Desire HD [from [DEV] S-OFF, PERMROOT, eMMC write [INSTRUCTIONS]]:
1. Get VISIONary @ http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desire-hd-desirehd-modaco-com/320722/10-nov-r12-test-visionary-one-click-root/. It is not available on the Android Market anymore.
2. Do a temp root using VISIONary
3. Download the dhd_root.zip file @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=805327
4. Extract the files from the archive and copy them into the /sdcard/ folder on your device
5. You only need one of the .ko file depending on your device version (check it using uname –a in adb shell)
6. Go to adb shell, type su to get root access
7. Now type:
dd if=/sdcard/hboot_eng.nb0 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18
9. Type: [double check the partition or you will end up bricking your HTC Desire HD]
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p21
push su /sdcard/
push Superuser.apk /sdcard/
copy su /system/bin/
copy Superuser.apk /system/app/
14. Finally type:
chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
Reboot and you should have permanent root access on your HTC Desire HD!