hi. does anyone know which application from market that i can download into my phone so that i can watch drama series show or latest movie?
To transfer files to and from your SD card, please do the following:
1. Please enable USB Debugging on your phone: From your Home Screen, please tap on Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
2. Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
3. Once prompted for a connection type, please select “Disk Drive”.
4. You will now be able to access your phone as a removable storage device. Please open it on your PC under “My Computer”.
5. Please look for a folder named “DCIM”. The photos and videos you have taken using your HTC Desire HD should be saved on that folder.
6. Copy the files you wish to transfer and paste it on a folder on your PC.
DB, 14 Feb 2011Go to this website and download this program to convert video for your phone - http://www.dani... moreHi DB. I want the application that allows me to watch drama show using the android market.
I work in a large phone corporation, We will keep this withheld. I can't stand the hype on the Iphone 4 and am totally infactuated with the android running system. I have done a lot of research and bought the HTC desire HD outright from overseas. I could not be happy with my purchase. The iphone 4 has nothing on the HTC Desire HD.
Felicia, 13 Feb 2011Hi DB. Thanks for the reply. By the way, any idea which application is good for downloading vi... moreGo to this website and download this program to convert video for your phone - http://www.daniusoft.com/tutorial/put-video-on-htc-desire.html
DB - thank you for all these advices, there are very helpful. And again: Thank you :)
Hi DB. Thanks for the reply. By the way, any idea which application is good for downloading videos? As in drama show.
hey friends . . Not able to decide which is better black or brown . . I have only seen brown . . So please help me asap
ROOTING YOUR HTC DESIRE HD
NOTE: Be careful as it might damage your device
Follow the instructions to permanently root your HTC Desire HD [from [DEV] S-OFF, PERMROOT, eMMC write [INSTRUCTIONS]]:
1. Get VISIONary @ http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desire-hd-desirehd-modaco-com/320722/10-nov-r12-test-visionary-one-click-root/. It is not available on the Android Market anymore.
2. Do a temp root using VISIONary
3. Download the dhd_root.zip file @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=805327
4. Extract the files from the archive and copy them into the /sdcard/ folder on your device
5. You only need one of the .ko file depending on your device version (check it using uname –a in adb shell)
6. Go to adb shell, type su to get root access
7. Now type:
dd if=/sdcard/hboot_eng.nb0 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18
9. Type: [double check the partition or you will end up bricking your HTC Desire HD]
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p21
push su /sdcard/
push Superuser.apk /sdcard/
copy su /system/bin/
copy Superuser.apk /system/app/
14. Finally type:
chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
Reboot and you should have permanent root access on your HTC Desire HD!
I have no idea what happened to my phone. It's only less than a month. Sometimes it couldn't read my sim card or memory card. In the first place, I did not remove my sim card or memory card before.
Zapper, 11 Feb 2011Hey DB,
Can u tell me how to copy Video files to sd,...i coppied some files but it dint show ... moreConnect your phone to your PC using usb drive. Make sure you enable the USB Debugging. Create a folder in the root of your SD card name it like "Zapper" then the sub-folder called it "Movies".
@ the moment your videos/pictures are at the gallery drag the video from the gallery to your SD card. Disconnect your phone from PC. Scan your video applications and it will find your videos in your SD card.
To play videos just click your video icon.
Have fun ... Goodluck!
aps, 11 Feb 2011Anyone used GPS in India? Does it provides free turn by turn voice navigation? there aint even traffic rules in india so how would gps work
Can someone who is using this phone tell how well the GPS works in this phone?
Go to xda forums and install the LeeDroid Rom
You will experience a long-life battery thanks to Lee
i have been using this fone for 2 weeks....itz simply magnificent.............oly that battery life is a bit poor but taking into consideration all the pros itz not a big problem..hope battery life improves in the long run..............
Is it rue that HTC is releasing Desire HD2??
Can u tell me how to copy Video files to sd,...i coppied some files but it dint show me in any app like gallery or video player.how do i play them on ma DHD.
And regarding some useless comments bye sum users here, dont give a damn abt wat u doin, it really helps for people like me who are new to this android phones.
i read each and every comment given by u.
u doin good job keep it up.....