abbasi06, 11 Oct 2012No Galaxy Ace 2 Duos will be dual sim but Galaxy ace 2 is single sim cellThen I guess you cant even compare Ace 2 with it !! Its totally a different league !!
warofroses, 10 Oct 2012Is Galaxy Ace 2 Dual Sim ?No Galaxy Ace 2 Duos will be dual sim but Galaxy ace 2 is single sim cell
No front cam for video calls,I think Samsunag galaxy s duos is much better than this,
Its been 4 days I am using this phone and I just have one word for this handset : FANTASTIC !!!!
Safe, 06 Oct 2012Plz tell me which one is better HTC Desire V or Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160?
plz give reasons ... moreGalaxy ace 2 is in every way superior to desire v.
Ace 2 has dual core while desire v has single core.
Ace 2 has front camera.
Ace 2 will get jelly bean officially (announced by samsung)
Ace 2 has overall better performance and has gpu mali 400 as in s2 and s3
Plz tell me which one is better HTC Desire V or Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160?
plz give reasons for both
i m confused
Since from one I'm using desire v, its os is not improved at all so many missing features like
1. Unable to keep ringtone profile as silent for only one sim. Both sims will get silent mode.
2.there is no shortcut widgets like wifi,gps,bluetooth,etc in scroll down bar. We have to go settings and use those functions.
3. There is no automatic and manual network selection option.
4. No compass works.
5. Touch response and dialing response is very slow
How do I add english(uk). Please leave your comment. For me in language and keyboard I get all except english(uk).
I cannot use Skype, Viber etc. as the microphone does not work on these apps. The other party cant hear you while you can hear them crisp clear.
Works fine on normal GSM calls.
Can anyone help. Thankyou
hope to be taken into account for further solutions...
Dear HTC, first of all this is however a good phone but of course it has several short Cummings and I am sure these could be solved with software
/ farmewer updates..
until the short Cummings are not solved I would not recommend to my friends to buy this phone, because of the following listed shortages;
1. the internal memory shows only 1GB instead of 4GB.
2. while using one of the SIM the second one automatically deactivates and if on the same time some one wants to call you on the 2nd SIM instead of showing busy it shows switched off/ irresponsible. comparing the Galaxy Ace Dual that remains standby on the 2nd SIM while you are suing one of the SIM and you can receive an incoming calls from the second SIM.
3. experiencing 1GH possessor this one is a bit slower.
4. Most of the time you can not check the balance of the 2nd SIM (usually by dialing *123#), but I tried to manually configure with the networks and so far I can check the balance in it... so lets see how far it can work in the same way... but still I am sure software cam solve this problem, so htc need to develop a software to solve this issue on the next update... and we will be waiting.
5. in dual Network Manager it has an option under the title of preferred network, this should be in Auto option.
hope HTC can solve these issues for the better performance....
I want to buy a cell phone...pls tell me HTC Desire is gud or not????? Pls help me out
Using for a month..very satisfied..no problem..best dual sim android phone...both sims full bar..
Hi everyone this is sandeep from Bangalore
Anyone who is using this handset can you post review or your experience of the same
Some applications description line not show properly newhunt papers language not show one line why?