Very Bad Mobile. In last 1 year i have sent it to the service center 4 times. They have replaced my Mother Board and Battery fully new, but again in 2 months the phone is isnt working at all. Moreover the service centre doesnot listen to the problem and they have no solution for anything. The worst buy ever and strongly say its not a good option to buy HTC phones (particularly HTC Desire X)
Can any one suggest me that OTG not functioning becoz I had purchased this mobile day before yesterday but when I connect it with pen drive its just stealth.Please tell me that I am wrong or its really not working with pen drives.
Raushan, 09 May 2014Use media converter app to play 720p video...would our desire x play 720p videos with this media converter app..as curently it isnt supporting any
I just got my new desire x dual delivered yesterday bt it's getting heated from backside
Plz help me guys
shuhaib, 20 Apr 2014i am going to by htc desire x that is good or not tell yes or noooooooExcellent phone buy it right now
MONA, 28 Feb 2014i could not able to connect bluetooth with other phone.after changing the setting its showing ... moreto enable bluetooth connection, first set it to on, on both phones, then set both devices to visible. device will appear on a list of nearby devices. now choose the device to connect to, and set a connection code. then on the other device type in this code and connection is enabled. you can then exchange data easily.
i have tried with several phones (nokia 3110, 5320, samsung galaxy ace..) and a pc laptop and connecting works normally.
after using this phone for 6 months~
- sleek design
- nice ui, smooth ui operation
- popular games work smooth
- nice music via headphones
- good size screen, and fits nice in one hand
- camera makes good, clean shots
- feels a bit on the heavy side
- plastic battery cover is of poor quality, sd/sim card not easily removable
- power button sometimes clicks but nothing happens (maybe this is by design idk)
- flimsy volume buttons
- poor speaker, very ugly, metallic sound output
- battery gets overheated and stops charging sometimes
- applications like organizer and music player are a bit buggy, player sometimes doesn't find a mp3, sometimes multiples of the same mp3. cannot set album cover... organizer seems to lose track of time often. clock is also unreliable, time on the phone is not always correct...
- horrible user support by htc, their strategy is don't listen, just blame the user
battery can hold about 2 days for calling and small use, but games and youtube gives like 3 hours operation (music 5,6).
overall solid mid range phone
shuhaib, 20 Apr 2014i am going to by htc desire x that is good or not tell yes or noooooooDepands on ur requirements it has a gud sensitive display no hang problem excellent camera dual SIM but no front cam gaming is gud but heats a lot and can't play 720 p video
AnonD-232248, 25 Apr 2014How to do factory reset ??Just go to settings > backup&reset > reset all data on phone
I would like to rate it 5/10
It has a gud battery standby no hang problem a superfine camera lots of ram but poor video quality it supports only 480p can't reccord or play 720p if u use mx player it plays 720p but phone get so hot , overall its a gud phone and I love this beleieve me it looks so sexyyyy
No long battery life. I'm using this since last 4 months and finally i decided that HTC desire .... .... .... waste of money
Very Bad Mobile. Moreover the service centre doesnot listen to the problem and they have no solution for anything. The worst buy ever.
itv is worst cell ....power button doesn't work properly and low ring volume gets warm vry soon...