how to add call history and delete call history in HTC settings?
AnonD-228660, 29 Jan 2014I am also facing this problem. Do you got the solution ? hii...overall..hows the mobile? currently i m using I phone 3s....& i would like to know overall hows the experience? hows the accessibility with other devices? notifications? internet usage? speed ? hanging problem is there or not? battery? howz handy? camera clarity? hows foto visualisation? do u think is it smaller screen than others? or its okey? is it okey if we buy this cell? waiting for your reply
I hv a problem with my HTC desire X mobile. I receive a sms message on my ideal screen. it disturbs and pings me on every second. how to stop and block those messages. those message ping me abt offers and place of networks and etc...... pls help. my mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Plz sm1 tell me that whenever i turn on my GSM data plan my phone starts working automatically and why what must be the problem ? I am using idea sim card
henna, 19 Jan 2014hi frndz..i wanna buy ths mobile..i don know how far its good..so plz suggest me...its drawbacks???What about the GAME n HD video ???
this phone is very good with the hd screen i was happy with it but i was disappointed with the lack of secondary camera and sometimes this phone is laggy
i loving using this phone
all the features in this phone is brilliant....
henna, 19 Jan 2014hi frndz..i wanna buy ths mobile..i don know how far its good..so plz suggest me...its drawbacks???Its too good... you can go ahead
henna, 19 Jan 2014hi frndz..i wanna buy ths mobile..i don know how far its good..so plz suggest me...its drawbacks???this is a good phone. only flaw i have observed is there is no way we can stop mobile broadcast messages (I found it irritating on my friend's phone). However, this is some issue with the service provider, but the phone couldn't control. You can buy this.
hTC is best ever....I using this phn since 15 days...suprb phn
hi frndz..i wanna buy ths mobile..i don know how far its good..so plz suggest me...its drawbacks???
The loose point is there is no secondary camera. after all every thing is fine.
Hi everyone, i wanna buy a HTC phone: HTC Desire X or HTC Desire 300
but i'm a bit confused whichh one to choose,
what i like about Desire300 is: The design, UI v5, the big screen And Android 4.2.2
And Desire X: the battery standby and 756MB RAM
please help me :( which one (and why?)
Do you think Desire300 gets slow if I install apps on it??
cha, 17 Jan 2014still no update after jb?I think dx will not get update after jb, like one x, one x+ and one s
still no update after jb?
the best android phone i"ve ever used. its camera,gaming,ui everything is fine no lags at all i am able to play gta sa,asphalt8, modern combact4, gta vc all without any probm.. i would rate it 5 star. i have used samsung galaxy s2,htc one and many other phones.truely this phone is great
i got htc desire x,it i used it for 5 months.it hanged while the torch was on n i removed the baterry.it went off up to now it refused to power.what could be the problem?
I brought HTC Desire X around 8 months back, but still regret about this purchase each and every minute of my life. Prior to this I had Samsung Galaxy Ace. I used Samsung smartphones for around 4 yrs before moving to HTC. But it’s a bad decision in my life.
1. Horrible signal receiving capability: I would like to judge any phone on its signal receiving capability. This phone is horrible. Even with 4 signal bar in the display I got call dropped. Initially I thought its due to poor signal of my network operator (Vodafone), I had actually switched from Vodafone to Idea. But the problem was still there. I checked the same SIM card with other phone. There was absolutely no problem.
2. Call Dropped: without any reason even with full signal call gets dropped. I checked with the same SIM card in other phone, there is no problem.
3. Heating problem: if you talk or surf net for 5-10 min the phone gets heated heavily. If you continue talking or surfing for 15-20 min, its really become hard to hold it. Phone gets so much heated.
4. Display gets hanged: sometime display gets hanged / frozen without any reason – even when phone is locked, it gets frozen. Opening the phone using the slider becomes hard.
5. Display is so pathetic that its rarely visible under sun. I just cant make a call under daylight. Probably the guys who designed it did it in room, forgot to test it under daylight!!!
I complained about all the problem in HTC service desk also in their site, but they simple reject it stating that its an invalid complain. If a manufacturer doesn’t want to listen to its customer what product it is making!!!
its been six months,after i bought Desire x...,most comfortable one...,
but recently it creating a problem.....when we try to open any app ,it is again opening the home page back...,plz suggest me the solution