I used samsung gaaxy y duos, that was a 3rd class quality phone, low bettery, low resolution, looks like a china shape.... htc is a class phone, i am using this, must buy htc, it is a real android phone.
Using the phone from 15 days.
1)HTC sense 3.5 , so awesome touch experience.
2)600 MHz Scorpion processor (High Quality)&
200 MHz GPU(Can play faster games , not found even in Samsung Ace)
3)Speed Net browsing and gaming , NO lags.
1)Camera - Good in daylight but sucks at night,still okay
2)Internal memory - If you use are installing too many apps then a problem but still you can move a few to SD card or delete the unnecessary one.
Review - BETTER than Galaxy Y , Dell xcd & LG optimus!
This is the best phone in it's range plus you have HTC brand.
Best colour - Black panel with Brown or Black or golden strip
Best price - Rs.8500 . Try bargaining you may even get it for a lower price.
Headset is not included in the box but the retailer may give it.
Sourabh, 30 Mar 2012I bought dis phone b4 few days...it is awesome phone bt having 1 prblm dat it it shows dat p... morehey sourabh i suggest u not to update preinstall apps which are not in use as it consumes alot of internal memory ......i faced it so i reset my phone.....
Xjackson, 01 Apr 2012Is it trustfull to buy it from flipcart.com...and does htc explorer have a internet failure or... moreYou can buy trustfully from flipkart.as my friend had bought a a pair of Hp pendrives-16gb.they where well packed and had no defect....
manvith, 30 Mar 2012is it possible to store downloaded games and other applications in (external) memory card, bco... moreyes it's possible to store games in sd card ..but some portion still remains in internal memory .....if u wanna play hd games then internal memory is a major issue as u can't install more than 2 or 3 games at a time.........
i brought this fone about a wwek ago...its a average fone..der is no flash some times u feel the need of a flash ..n battery is not very much supportive ...i hav to end up every day charing ...dats irritating... but the looks are impressive ...emm ...i think ...one can go for this ..
Is it trustfull to buy it from flipcart.com...and does htc explorer have a internet failure or connection problem
Yeah, 31 Mar 2012Hi guys, is htc explorer better than galaxy y. Pls replynooo yarr both r good mobile bt htc is goood...... m using this its g8
avinav17, 26 Mar 2012okay guys so i bought this phone 3 weeks back for INR 9,300 and I must say I'm highly content ... morehi ..... really great comment ...superrLike...
I love to watch movies on the phone while i m travellin so
Plz can u tell me does the phone plays movies(like 700mb size 720*480 resolution may be hd movies).
Does it play mpg, mpeg4,avi,mkv, flv and subtitle files like sqrt files .... if not plz suggest an video player that can play the file formats and is compatible with this phone ...
Guys, pavan & shree, your help needed once again. I visited a showroom and checked for the name of colour of the set on the box, and found it as 'metallic black'. Guys, the names are like metallic black etc. as mentioned in the specifications in gsm arena and not like htc exp. royal or htc exp. black as mentioned by you. So please clarify me on this issue.
Iam very particular about the colour as I dont like the one with golden metal strip but the other one which was very eye candy for me.
i don't know what to do... i have htc touch pro atm and nokia 6303i classic, should i keep one of those or buy new htc explorer..?
okay guys so i bought this phone 3 weeks back for INR 9,300 and I must say I'm highly content with the performance of this phone, with HTC sense at this price, its the ultimate mobile you should look for in this range like seriously! Forget the samsungs, motorolas orthe LGs -- the thing you should keep in mind is that HTC is one company that was manufacturing PDAs and Smartphones before the wrld even knew those terms. When you tell someone that you have a HTC mobile, it automatically strikes in mind that its a Smartphone! Such is the reputation of HTC. :)
So coming back to the Explorer, Its performance is ultimate and the things I would like to clarify those who're concerned about this set are --
- People complain that it comes with only 105mb of internal storage is very low? Heck! I have 35 apps on my mobile (note: 35 WORTHY APPS not the vellapan faaltu ones!) and I STILL HAVE 22mb free space on my mobile. no lying!
- People go gaga over Flash Player but the fact is that irrespective of whether flash is installed on ur device or not, the phone will play the videos from the net on its own player through normal buffering! So forget about flash and dont waste the 11mb storage that it takes on the internal storage of your device.
Moreover, 99% of the websites you use are not based on flash these days but HTML5. So worry about HTML5 capability, not the flash, your in-built video player is taking care of the flash part itself!
- another big app that takes heaps of useless internal storage is the FACEBOOK FOR ANDROID app. It takes up 8mb and still you cant chat properly through that app. Is it really worth then? I guess no. Better ignore it and surf facebook on the awesome browser provided and install a chat client app for that, eg. IMO. :)
- THE CAMERA : yes it does have an average camera but again, tell me how frequently do you use the camera of ur phone when you have a digicam in home? so why panic about it? the camera provided here is surely no pro but its capable enough for that rare occasional use.
- Apart from that, I just want you guys to know that before you start crying over the internal storage, there's really a lot of ways to apply your technical minds to properly manage it as 105mb is really NOT THAT much low. and the mobile and its UI, well it will seriously blow your mind away. the touch is awesome adn there's almost no lag at all!(of course it will lag a little if you have like 7-8 apps opened up at one time, but then it all comes bak to apply the technical sides of your mind.
all in all, HTC Explorer is exactly what HTC calls it -- QUITELY BRILLIANT. Go for it without thinking twice if you have a budget of 10,000-12,0000 :)
hello guyz!...is document (PDF, doc. Etc.) viewer available on this device? .....If not can it be downloaded and installed for free on the market?