Cris, 04 Jan 2010stylus ?no, its capacitive so stylus r not supported. there is 1 exception tho: pogo stylus. but u wud hv to buy that separately.
Cambodian, 04 Jan 2010The specs is power above all devices but no document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF File... moreu mean the os that shud already have been available to the consumer 2 yrs ago at least? keep w8in and dont expect to be impressed with the app market place on winmo.
this is what ms has done with app market place:
- They limit their developers to the ones living in a bunch of Countries only.
- They charge $99 per year every developer!
- They offer 5 free app tries and then charge $99 per try. (So if have a game and fail the tests 5 times you will pay $500)
- Developers cannot sell an app in all Countries available; they have to sell it in only one. If you want more then you have to pay $10 per Country!
- They even charge $99 per try the free apps! With this done, basically no logical thinking developer will even bother to put a free app in there.
- Developers warned them in their own forums but they don’t even seem to care.
- They support only 6.5 and 6.1 OS. Why not 5.0 and higher?
- Expensive to include apps and thus expensive prices.
this along with an unpopular os means it seems unlogical for talented app developers to chose to make apps for winmo rather than other oses.
also i think there is an app that will allow editing of documents. and even if it is paid, ur already paying for the winmo os whereas android os is free so the money ur saving by getting android u cud use to buy some good apps.
haha, 04 Jan 2010it only comes in balck ;) (according to the specs on gsmarena)ya balck will surely be an interesting color for this phone!
chrismal, 31 Dec 2009where is the front camera ????????mmm I Don´t know, Where is the front camera????????
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2010if this phone comes in white color, i will get this! it only comes in balck ;) (according to the specs on gsmarena)
The specs is power above all devices but no document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF File, ect.), I do't buy this phone. I'm waiting for WinMo 7.
Here is short preview of the gPhone and ahother video as well: http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/02/exclusive-google-nexus-one-hands-on-video-and-first-impressio/
Atlanta,Ga, 03 Jan 2010love its specs. hope to get my hands on it asap.Everybody says, "We want it ASAP"
Google says, "We go to the bank LMAO"
Chris_Skylock, 02 Jan 2010Now this is a a true iPhone killer. lol. I love the specs but i need a qwerty phone/touchsc... moreWell, I have worked with the N97 and for me it's really no that nice. Audio quality during phone calls is bad which was the biggest turn-down for me.
So,google Nexus One is the Google version of the HTC Bravo and will be available only for T-Mobile,while the HTC Bravo,that is equal than the Nexus One is for the european market like the HTC G1 and the HTC Dream,if you didn't find it out already.
Thanks to google nexus , I phone network locked monopoly killer
Now this is a a true iPhone killer. lol.
I love the specs but i need a qwerty phone/touchscreen *coughNokiaN97cough*