Recently I have bought this phone, first smartphone that I have, before I had a Motorola V3
Is big compared with the Motorola
Is heavy 130Grams compared with my prev phone
I recommend to turn off unnecesary opened apps-services
Turn off the Wifi & GPS
Because the phone get very very hot if you have those apps-services executed
I have a skin protector OtterBox, is very good for protect the phone I prefer this instead that came with
I dont like the trackball I prefer a track pad xDD but at least get coloured when a msg comes or call comes
I dont like to press power button to unlock the phone, I was looking for an app on the web and they need the phone rooted to unlock the phone with the trackball
Well it's all for now
Overall rating: 7/7/7
hi max... i tried it it doesnt work... i shall i do huhuh hopesless.. can u help me
Maximus, 07 Aug 2011- Remove the battery and place out of Nexus for 5 minutes.
- Connect charger without battery ... morehi max,,, thank you im so blessed to here.... i will try what you tell me....to God be the glory i pray it will function... wat really happen is when i wake up its already turn off then i try to charge it theres a light signal then its turn no more i cannot turn it on... so depressing then i rash it to technician in our town only 2 technician here in davao knows about htc our customer service is no used because i got it from outside no warranty...then after 1 mon the technician told me about my battery doesnt work? i refer it again to other technician they said there is a short circuit in my phone i gonna cry.... isnt it possible i want my phonne its an answer prayer to have this anyway max still the hope u said to its really mean to thank u for the help..i hope it will work i will update u asap if what ever the result to God be the glory.thnks so much
jonniss, 23 Aug 2011Hi, I have a nexus one, and I've managed to delete the software ... has anyone an idea where I... moreHi even iam facing the same problem, i was updating the software when it hanged. and after that its not getting on... Can any one help iam based out of Delhi (India)
Hi. I live in Sweden and talk swedish.. and english too of'coz but not so good as swedish, of'coz.
Now my Q: if I change my 2.3.4 to a swedish version, can I, after this change, still update my Android when Google coming out with a newer version of they'r droid?
Someone here know how about it, about this?
Hi, I have a nexus one, and I've managed to delete the software ... has anyone an idea where I can find the same software and download it? can it be an someother problem, because the mobile does not start?
nice phone i use since last 8 months and i changed its rom now i use custom rom its work so fast and improve my battery life
I bought HTC 7 TROPHY returned & exchanged to get NEXUS ONE. All had same problem LOW BAT duration. Charging 2xDay.
ankit, 15 Aug 2011hi i have a menu blinking problem in my phone if any one have a suggestion then pls give me. mine did that too, and i just restarted the phone to the original factory, and its fine now,
I recently got the OTA gingerbread (2.3.4) update on my Nexus one and I am loving it.The only problem that I have now is that when I am texting the dictionary (English ) that use to auto-correct my texting is not working any more.The only working dictionary is the user dictionary.I wonder if someone is experiencing the same problem and what is the solution for this?
hi i have a menu blinking problem in my phone if any one have a suggestion then pls give me.
Few days ago i just bought this N1 used from pakistan market as my samsung i8910 hd sofware gone corrupt.My N1 was having zero battery during charging i was on local internt connection when i received a notification of software update i just allowed to install it was froyo 2.2 after about two hours i again received another notification on software update i again installed it and it is 2.3.4 kernel version188.8.131.52 and build grj22.Due to this update my fone browsre has picked up very good speed battery life improve i have installed flash 10.1 and uc browsre from mobile9 the fone browser page rendering seem to be better than uc whch uses less bites i am never on wifi to note the speed on wifi but i am satisfied with my N1.GN1 is awasome.
just plug in charger orange led will glow and next just remove battery while its being charged now a green led glows and just place the battery. remember whole thing is done while its being charged now ur n1 starts up :-)
i will buy this cell but i am not sure in video call option is available pls suggest me sir
GuDoMuah!, 29 Jul 2011my phone when i woke up in the morning.... i thought its lowbat then when i charge it it canno... more- Remove the battery and place out of Nexus for 5 minutes.
- Connect charger without battery and then remove after one minute.
- Then replace the same battery in the Nexus and charge
- Orange led on top right of phone should now turn on.
- Keep on charge for minimum 2 hours before use.
MAD, 19 Jan 2011For those of you complaining about the battery life on the nexus one and the camera. Well, you... moreDear Mad, You certainly sound good. But there's lot of technical things involved. Can u elaborate more please.