This is Raj from Bangladesh again. Thanks a lot. I did it. i wiped my t-mobile stock ROM and install HTC original 1.66 ROM with HSPL as you suggest. now my hd2 running perfectly with edge service, provided by my cellular operator. But i cant stop it, the service turn ON automatically. I saw a earlier post where mention about it and also a solution. i am trying to have it.
will read ur opinion every day.
Anthony, 04 May 2010did you try cookie home tab 1.7.1 and its lock screen or the latest S2U2?But I want windows phone 7 lockscreen only
Anthony, 04 May 2010you think more keys would make it better. and I wish it had less keys. less place for crod to ... morethanks and see your point but just found it easier with direct buttons to use and access stuff.
Any new on the new pro3 the pro2 is very sluggish and wish it had the speed of hd2 which is awesome.
Is there any way i can make pro 2 faster like software upgrage or buy and fit new processoer and rom or ram?
High Tech, 05 May 2010194,671KB rar....rar?
that is not a ROM from the HTC site.
use a HTC ROM that you get using your S/N
that is the kind of ROM you want the SPL from.
the setep i gave is for the original HTC ROMs (ROMs that end with .exe)
High Tech, 05 May 2010221,354KB. Yes I cap it...that does not look right. what is that ROM full # ?
I will get it and decompress it and see what size I get.
High Tech, 05 May 2010The grey screen never comes up.. How long should I hold the volume button???what is the size if the LEOIMG.nhb file you have on the root of the SD? and did you rename it all caps just I posted it?
High Tech, 05 May 2010I'm trying a new ROM since my phone craped out... The ROM is called HD2 Cell Evo V1 for Hd2...... moreDoes anyone know where I can get a cab for the In Call Recorder??? I use it often.. It's not in the ROM link I posted...
Thanks for response...
I'm trying a new ROM since my phone craped out... The ROM is called HD2 Cell Evo V1 for Hd2... This ROM is NICE... It's skinned through out, with very nice Icons.... It's nicer than Energy ROM to me... It also has a Theme Customization (and video on how to) folder to tweek the ROM even more...
Will play with it for a few days and report back.... I hope battery life is good.. Energy ROM battery life wasn't that good after I updated to new ROM...
Here's the link:
New to HD2, 04 May 2010Looking for WP7 lockscreen... or something similar to ittry pocket shild i am using its reall nice and has wm7 looking,just beautiful
High Tech, 04 May 2010I get the colored bar screen that says USB or Serial. No loading screen at all.....if you are doing all from below correctly then It could be that you are holding the volume down key too long. when the gray screen comes up if you keep holding the volume down, it will go to the 4 band screen and you don't want that.
High Tech, 04 May 2010I get the colored bar screen that says USB or Serial. No loading screen at all.....is the leoimg file you put on the root of the memory card about 267mb in size?
High Tech, 04 May 2010I get the colored bar screen that says USB or Serial. No loading screen at all.....are you only holding the volume down key as I said. (dont hold both keys)
High Tech, 04 May 2010I get the colored bar screen that says USB or Serial. No loading screen at all.....It seems to be working?? Will test it the next few days. Hopefully it will keep working til I get my next phone??? I dought if it will be a HTC phone.....
Anthony, 04 May 2010are you able to get to the loading screen at all by holding the volume down kay as you put the... moreI get the colored bar screen that says USB or Serial. No loading screen at all.....
New to HD2, 04 May 2010Looking for WP7 lockscreen...
or something similar to itdid you try cookie home tab 1.7.1 and its lock screen
or the latest S2U2?
SharpKami, 04 May 2010Anthony !
You asked me about the 3-4 remaining problems i had with Xperia X10 ,well firstly t... moreOk, given you experience with the X10 I can say that the HD2 is better.
1. When I’m in calls sometimes I have to take down the volume because it feels like the person on the other end is shouting in my ear.
2. Back speaker is passable, but it would be nicer if it was stereo.
3. The body of this phone is at the top of the class. It is solid, no shaky parts, no plastic clips to break, no rubber flaps to tear, a 9.5 out 10 for build. Only took .5 off because I would have preferred that the 5 keys at the bottom were capacitive as well.
4. you will have to use a task manage on this phone to close programs as well because just pressing the “X” will only have it running in the background.
5. The HD2 has an auto connect that just will not quit no matter how many times you turn data off in wireless controls. Leaving you with no choice but to install an override switch program like “Data Controller”
7. I can’t really comment on battery life because that depends on how you use the phone.
8. You will not have that problem with this phone.
9. The HD2 may not get WP7. Not that I think you will really want that for this phone after what I have seen of WP7 so far.