Anthony, 23 Feb 2010What % was the battery at when you did the charge and was the phone on or OFF when charging?Hi anthony
its was complete drain
Anonymous, 23 Feb 2010hey there Nicholas, im pretty sure it depends on how much energy that still is in ur batt.norm... morehi thx for your reply.
my battary is completely drain and i chare it less then 1hr and it already got 100%.
i think there is somthing wrong with my phone, because i just get back my phone from the repair centre, due to the battary. sometimes it can be charge and sometime it can't and sometime after the 8hr charge but not 100%. during my first charge its already like that. Then later my phone cannot be charge at all, once i connect my phone to the charge the indicator like shows orange after less then 1min its turn green. then my phone cannot be on at all.
today i just get back my phone and the service reciept show that my phone no fault and failure found, the just reinstall the os for me. but i got a feeling my phone wasn't repair at all.
Nicholas, 23 Feb 2010Hi anthony can i ask you how fast was your phone charged, cause mine charge for less then 1 h... moreWhat % was the battery at when you did the charge and was the phone on or OFF when charging?
HD2-User, 23 Feb 2010Hi Anthoney,
I downloaded U.K rom using the S/n given by you. during upgrade, I got the fol... moreThe SPL on your phone can see that the digital signature of the ROM is not a match with the ROM already on your Phone. That is why I keep telling people you have to install HSPL first, to replace the SPL on your phone. That way there will be no digital signature check done and the rom will install.
Here is the link for the HSPL
(run it from your PC with the phone hooked to it in sync mode.)
The ROM will install after that.
don’t let the Release Notes: confuse you it has nothing to do with install the HSPL.
1) tells you how to do a SPL version check (you dont need to do this)
2) tells you what HSPL dose
3) tells you HSPL Voids your warranty
4) tells you how to Uninstall HSPL if you ever see the need to do that.
5) Is a Disclaimer so you cant blame them if you do sh-it (like take the battery out in the middel of the install or Power goes on your PC)
Nicholas, 23 Feb 2010Hi anthony can i ask you how fast was your phone charged, cause mine charge for less then 1 h... morehey there Nicholas, im pretty sure it depends on how much energy that still is in ur batt.normally when its like.. below 30% or so, it takes me 2-3hrs to get it fully charged. but the other time when it was below 10% it took me bout 3hrs+.. im not 100% accurate cause i dont time it or anything.. but it shld be around there.
can i ask you how fast was your phone charged, cause mine charge for less then 1 hr the indicator light change from orange to green is this normal
souran, 23 Feb 2010ya its nice but its not what u were looking for bro.its just welcome screen animation.i tought... moreI found an app called Dusk Task, and it gave me what I was looking for. I just put the other link if someone wanted the start screen app????????
mantonia, 23 Feb 2010Does anyone know if this will be upgradeable to Windows Mobile 7?From a tweet from MS, more info is coming next month @ Mix I think that's the next Conf... Anyway more details to come next month from Microsoft about the HD2 and WM7. This was an official site (I think their Windows Phone site)..........
I downloaded U.K rom using the S/n given by you. during upgrade, I got the following error:
ERROR  : INVALID VENDER ID
My current rom is 1.48.xx
I downloaded UK rom 1.66.4xx with the s/n given by you and tried installing on my 1.48 rom. I see following error:
ERROR  : INVALID VENDER ID
What should I do?
souran, 23 Feb 2010hi i explained this several times for arabic and persian reading and writeing all u need is 2 ... morethx but i emailed u yester day and tell u that may be i can't get this files in this time. and im in bad need for it
u can mail me on
thx for help and suport
Skype User, 23 Feb 2010Hi Anthony,
Please see this web page issued by SKYPE lately... morei told you I use skype on my HD2.
i even gave you the link to get it.
just click the link from your phone then click "download it directly on your device"
its up to you if you want it or not. i am not the one asking for it, i already using it.
someone, 23 Feb 2010what do i have to do to upgrade this winmo 6.5 to 6.5.X ??
thx for helping...you have to download HSPL for this phone and install it.
then download the cooked ROM with the Win Mo you want to use and install it.
Bharpreet_India, 23 Feb 2010Thanks once again Anthony,
1) Was able to delete the duplicate contacts thru My phone. but ... moreIf you download an updated facebook and install it to internal memory, during the installation it will ask to un-install the old version.
1. You can hide a folder by hooking the Phone to the PC. Find the folder or file you want to hide from “My Computer” right click it, go to “properties” and check “hidden”
2. You can take a program out of the start menu by going to “My Device/window/Start Menu/Programs” from “File Explorer” on the phone and delete the link. (this will only remove it from the start menu but not uninstall the program) Note: this will not work for Microsoft Programs that come with the phone till you install “Touch X Permanently Delete Reappearing HTC Isons.cab”
3. You can encrypt your memory card so your file will not open if the card is taken out and put on a next phone. Note: be careful with this one. You have to back up your card to your PC before you do a hard rest because after doing H.R. even you will not see your data and will have to format the card.
4. You can make a “key locked zip folder” from your PC and copy it to your Phone. Then install “HTC Zip” or “rar.ppc_arm” on the phone to access the folder.
what do i have to do to upgrade this winmo 6.5 to 6.5.X ??
thx for helping...
Mina George, 23 Feb 2010hii friend im just ask the same question and som one answered me and told me that there are so... morehi i explained this several times for arabic and persian reading and writeing all u need is 2 files to be installed 1)Microsoft_Arabizer 2)finger keyboard
and its done i said if u cuoldnt find the files just email me and i will send u the files.
Sary hamad, 22 Feb 2010Can I get your help please (I need to covert the langue to ARABIC on HTC HD2) hii friend im just ask the same question and som one answered me and told me that there are some files i must doweload them to convert the hd2 to arabic wait them.. from him