someone, 23 Feb 2010what do i have to do to upgrade this winmo 6.5 to 6.5.X ??
thx for helping...you have to download HSPL for this phone and install it.
then download the cooked ROM with the Win Mo you want to use and install it.
Bharpreet_India, 23 Feb 2010Thanks once again Anthony,
1) Was able to delete the duplicate contacts thru My phone. but ... moreIf you download an updated facebook and install it to internal memory, during the installation it will ask to un-install the old version.
1. You can hide a folder by hooking the Phone to the PC. Find the folder or file you want to hide from “My Computer” right click it, go to “properties” and check “hidden”
2. You can take a program out of the start menu by going to “My Device/window/Start Menu/Programs” from “File Explorer” on the phone and delete the link. (this will only remove it from the start menu but not uninstall the program) Note: this will not work for Microsoft Programs that come with the phone till you install “Touch X Permanently Delete Reappearing HTC Isons.cab”
3. You can encrypt your memory card so your file will not open if the card is taken out and put on a next phone. Note: be careful with this one. You have to back up your card to your PC before you do a hard rest because after doing H.R. even you will not see your data and will have to format the card.
4. You can make a “key locked zip folder” from your PC and copy it to your Phone. Then install “HTC Zip” or “rar.ppc_arm” on the phone to access the folder.
what do i have to do to upgrade this winmo 6.5 to 6.5.X ??
thx for helping...
Mina George, 23 Feb 2010hii friend im just ask the same question and som one answered me and told me that there are so... morehi i explained this several times for arabic and persian reading and writeing all u need is 2 files to be installed 1)Microsoft_Arabizer 2)finger keyboard
and its done i said if u cuoldnt find the files just email me and i will send u the files.
Sary hamad, 22 Feb 2010Can I get your help please (I need to covert the langue to ARABIC on HTC HD2) hii friend im just ask the same question and som one answered me and told me that there are some files i must doweload them to convert the hd2 to arabic wait them.. from him
Anthony, 19 Feb 2010When you sync with “outlook” & another backup program like “MyPhone, PIMbackup, windows li... moreThanks once again Anthony,
1) Was able to delete the duplicate contacts thru My phone. but hiding or protecting a particular folder or application .
2) If i download Facebook application version 2 then what will happen to the pre-install version of facbook on Hd2 and how to delete the old version.
High Tech, 23 Feb 2010Thanks for the reply. Don't like the andriod, but found one. Check out this link: http://fo... moreya its nice but its not what u were looking for bro.its just welcome screen animation.i tought u wanted to change the volume,battry,... .
souran, 21 Feb 2010hi to write and read arabic all you need us microsoft arabizer its cab file you have to instal... moreHii im already mailed u in email@example.com, yesterday but I didn't find replay from u plz I need help in that issue u can mail me firstname.lastname@example.org, and plz send me how to make it Arabic and also the files
souran, 23 Feb 2010just dont forget download the one thats sutible for ur phone check ur windows version first wi... moreThanks for the reply. Don't like the andriod, but found one. Check out this link:
It gives you animated HTC start up screens........
High Tech, 23 Feb 2010found a nice program at PocketNow called "Manila Program Launcher as Start Menu for Sense... morejust dont forget download the one thats sutible for ur phone check ur windows version first win 6.5 or Win 6.5.X and first install SDK file.
High Tech, 23 Feb 2010found a nice program at PocketNow called "Manila Program Launcher as Start Menu for Sense... morehi chief i see that you are looking for taskbar theme there are alots of them out there i have installed Androied type on my HD2 it looks very nice anyways check it out here is download link enjoy
found a nice program at PocketNow called "Manila Program Launcher as Start Menu for Sense 2.5". It adds the start menu to your phone. In any screen you can tap the top where your battery icon, etc. are, and the start menu comes up to select a program.... Also it has 5 recent apps in the bar at the bottom of the start menu, just like your PC......
On a side note. Does anyone know how to get the color icons on the top (battery icon, volume icon, signal icon, etc.??????? I've seen these in some screen shots of people HD2. Would like to have that on my HD2????????????????
Anthony, 23 Feb 2010I don't know where you got that info from. I us slow on my HD2.
here is the link
http://www.... moreHi Anthony,
Please see this web page issued by SKYPE lately.
I think they are not going to develop anymore new updates for Windows Phone. The 3.0 version was actually not working good with HD2.
Ark, 23 Feb 2010Hi Anthony and High Tech
Thanks for the response ,I did all those things suggested.Also i ... moreyes changing the radio, you may find one that use less power. but at what cost? I'm happy with the default 1.66 ROM radio for now.
and yes switching from 3G to 2G will save power I forgot that one.
just took it for granted because there is no 3G here.
and here is one more. don't turn on the "n" in the WiFi router. just leave it as b/g only.
Sarah, 23 Feb 2010Hi Anthony, thanks for replying. I have around 150+ mp3 files in my hd2 right now, didnt trans... moreI'm using a 1.66 ROM and have over 600 mp3's and have no problem with them at all. so your ROM can't be the problem.
and if you have done a hard reset/ factory reset then corrupted drivers can't be the problem as will.
so I'm thing that you may have a corrupted mp3 in you bunch of 150.
do this test to see if it could be that or not.
find 10 songs that play the way you are getting them to play from the file explorer.
remove all the rest from the phone or its card.
see if that 10 loads and plays in the music tab.
if it does it means you have (a or a few) corrupted mp3's it the batch you are copying to the phone.
do that test and get back to me.
if I'm right there is something you can try to find the corrupted mp3.
Adam Conolly, 23 Feb 2010Hi, sorry for the delay but I was going to proceed with the download from the htc uk website b... morethat s/n is a UK factory ROM s/n, there is no way it would let you download any thing but a Uk factory ROM.
do you think you are the first person that have done this or used that s/n?
do you think I would say to do something I didn't try my self?
go back and do some reading see who I have helped. and if you want to go on
GET THE ROM
GET THE HSPL
the link for the HSPL are posted in this forum.
Skype User, 23 Feb 2010I have been a Skype user for free phone calls over the internet. However, I recently bought th... moreI don't know where you got that info from. I us slow on my HD2.
here is the link
I have been a Skype user for free phone calls over the internet. However, I recently bought the HD2 and wanted to download Skype for the phone but found Skype is not available for Windows Phone anymore.
Does anybody know why this happens and what could be my solution?