The phone pretty good (on paper) but could be better when you're using it. At times its a bit slow in accessing SMS if you're looking to reply to someone so to get around this, you'll have to reply by opening up completely new message. In most applications you really see the power of the processer coming through. It's a great phone & really eye catching but its far from perfect but for now its probably one of the best phones on the market...
can somebody answer my question plz. I want to know if i can use this cellphone with 3G in USA?
Just installed S2U2 and anybody know how to get back to the original lock screen(windows lock screen)? thanksss
Hi Anthonny and Every Body,
So far I have been using Nokia Symbian for many third party application support and stability. Also my mobile usage in term of calling, SMS (typing), Audio(MP3), Voip and mails are exceptionally high. Can u pls suggest shall I buy HD2 or Nokia N900, as both phone support all these things, but I don't know which phone will be more convenient to operate heavely?
hi Anthony, you seem to be very knowledgeable in this area, do you know what the T in HTC stands for? sorry, i'm a bit of a phone geek and love to know these things!
i want this phone, but it has 3g 900/2100, i have a question, is it going to to work in usa?????
hello there. has any body noticed the video recording quality.. its jerkyness?? any way to solve it??
Bharpreet_India, 19 Feb 2010Hi Anthony, Hope all is fine at your end.
1) Is there any which way where i can hide/protec... moreWhen you sync with “outlook” & another backup program like “MyPhone, PIMbackup, windows live”
When your factory rest the phone and restore the backup and sync again with outlook, for some foolish reason all the outlook information doubles, triples, or more depending on how many times you reset. (Very dumb)
But it can be fixed…
After your have the mess on your phone…..
1. Sync with “Microsoft MyPhone” (myPhone will now have the info in the same way.
2. log into “Microsoft MyPhone” from your PC
3. once you are in, pick the category that has the duplicates e.g. “contacts”
4. above click “find Duplicates”
5. if it finds any click “select all instances” then click “Delete”
6. when you are finish removing duplicates from all categories “sign out”
7. On your phone sync with “Microsoft MyPhone” again to cleanup the phone.
8. Then sync with “outlook” to let the phone cleanup “outlook”.
Anonymous, 19 Feb 2010I feel everything with HD2 is good except for the over-sensitive virtual keyboard, which is ha... morei'm with you friend. virtual keypad is real joke! too fast and poor implementation on the cap screen. btw, forget the rumours that this can be upgraded to WM7. u no longer see htc advertising this, besides WM7 is not going to be commercially out until b4 Christmas. u might already have better hw out there i.e. 8-12mp cameras, better n faster chipset etc.
souran, 19 Feb 2010hi am using my HD2 for 2 months now I am really happy I used most of HTC phones but this somet... morei agree that x2 is slow but at least you can type a decent length of sms/email fast. i just tried doing this with hd2 and it just keeps slowing it down since i'm always picking the wrong letters. it must be poor implementation of the capacitive screen. i tried my friends iphone and omnia hd (i8910hd) and it worked fine. i'm probably changing to something more realistic for emails/editing. hd2 is just a multimedia device but we shouldnt forget the main purpose of buying WM phones ... its the office editing features and emails. otherwise we could have gone for android or symbian!
I am very much satisfy after using HTC-HD2. I need someone to answer my following queries.
1. Do I need to install any Antivirus SW since I am always connected to the Internet? If it is then how?
2. Which games are best fit for this mobile and how can I download and install those?
3. What are the security threats to this mobile?
hi am using my HD2 for 2 months now I am really happy I used most of HTC phones but this something different ,some people compere this with SE X2 ,my friend bought one X2 yesterday I swear he returned it in 5 hours I was horrible it so slow I dont know whats the problem with SE that they can't get it right
Anonymous, 19 Feb 2010I had the same problem when i changed to radio 2.07 fuzzy sounds , went back to 2.06 and back ... morehi , thanks for your reply ... my radio version is 2.06.51.07 and ROM version is 1.66.707.1 (76641) WWE , i didnt upgrade the rom this is how i got it, do you think that i should go back to 1.48
hi I want to buy a phone wich one do you prefer MOTOROLA MILESTONE or HTC HD2? plz help me
This is a great phone. even though less apps as compared to iphone, but a better phone.
Anthony, 18 Feb 2010Users of ".net 3.5 cf"
There is now ".net 3.7 cf"
It is said to make the... moreHi Anthony, Hope all is fine at your end.
1) Is there any which way where i can hide/protect which password any particular folder/file/application on my HTC HD2 ?
2) After i did factory reset and synchronised , the phone by default created another partnership with the computer. Is there any which way to sync. with the same/older partnership which was there on my comp. The reason i m asking you is because i have ended up sync. by creating another partnership and now i have all the contacts twice (duplicate) in my HD2