=D The release date for the HD2 has been leaked to T-Mobile US on March 24th.
Anthony, 07 Feb 2010Thanks i really like this one Post what you think and find for the rest of us...... Still playing with Miri ROM. I kinda like it....... Will post my thoughts later in the week. The alarms didn't work on the Miri ROM from home screen, but after I install the new sense UI, it works now???? Will post more later......
High Tech, 07 Feb 2010Hey, here is a new Sense 2.5 Mod: 48 Quick Links with Sliding Panels & More Appointments. ... moreAnother cool thing is U can hide links by swiping down, and U can swipe accross to more links (15 links across), in adition to swiping up to get your 20 links (swipe across for two more pages of 20 each for 60 total)....... The first set of icons will be business items, the second will be social and entertainment icons, and the third will be games. The choices are limitless. Try and post...........
Thanks Anthony - will let you know if sms patch sorts out problem. cheers
Hey, here is a new Sense 2.5 Mod: 48 Quick Links with Sliding Panels & More Appointments. It looks really nice, and you can move links around as you wish. This reminds me of Spb Shell. I'm trying it now. This is a beta though. Not a final version. Try and post?????
ah ok ill give it a go! i think there was a delay in my internet loading hence why you have replied before my question!
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2010ok...what is s2u2??? im sorry im not up with all your techy lingo!its not tec lingo lol.
that is the name of the program.
(S2U2) just google it. is stands for "slide to unlock 2"
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2010yes i did set up msn and also i think i did sync it when i first set it up! have i done soemth... moreYes i think when you setup the messenger you did not uncheck the box that say to sync contacts
You should have un-checked these 3 “windows live services, Live Search Bar & Store Windows Live contacts in your mobile phone’s contacts”
It’s going to be hell to try to fix that now. It would be best just to do a hard reset.
If you don’t know how to do that let me know.
Transformer, 07 Feb 2010How to disable the default lock? I just can't find it.Bcuz i want to use the s2u2 to lock and ... moreinstall "HD2 tweak" or "BsB tweaks 1.6" and use it to disable autolock. after that you can use S2U2
Anthony, 07 Feb 2010Did you setup msn messenger? Did you setup the phone to sync with outlook? Need to know this... moreyes i did set up msn and also i think i did sync it when i first set it up! have i done soemthign wrong? or if i go into msn and delete loads of the contacts i dont want should they go?
lost please help!, 07 Feb 2010Hi i got this phone yesterday and there are a couple of things i want to do! its simple all of... moreDid you setup msn messenger?
Did you setup the phone to sync with outlook?
Need to know this so i can help you further.
Hi i got this phone yesterday and there are a couple of things i want to do! its simple all of my email contacts seem to have merged into my contacts list and i dont want them too! i want to delete a lot of add contact pics etc is there an easier way to do this as i cant seem to do anything without it taking ages and going through one by one! please help! also i see everyone seems to be downloading things for it...can anyone simplify it as i dont have a clue what you are on about but want to be able o get the best out of my phone its just cost me a lot of money!! thankyou :)
High Tech, 07 Feb 2010Will do. Thanks. Well the phone is still working..... I'm still playing with the Miri ROM. One... moreHow to disable the default lock? I just can't find it.Bcuz i want to use the s2u2 to lock and unlock my phone.
HTC released new Rom Version Greece:1.66.482.1,
Germany:1.66.407.1,Portugal :1.66.410.1, Netherlands :1.66.404.1,Russian Federation:1.66.411.2,
WEE_GCC:1.66.415.4. Keeping in touch has always been very important, and this update delivers fast and reliable SMS messaging. My GCC S/N HT9CNNW05386. THANKS
Found this on the net. Here is what WM7 will bring to the table. The part about (WP7 only supports app installation through service based delivery i.e. marketplace, so no side-loading) is not good, and (ODM / OEM will not be able to modify the “Start” screen, so no more HTC Sense / TouchFlo etc.). Post what you think?:
· WP7 will be announced at MWC, and there will be a demo, but this will be just the UX
· MIX will have specific developement focus sessions on WP7
· WP7 supports both Sliverlight (out of browser) and XNA
· Silverlight is version 3.0, with elements of 4.0 plus mobile specific features such as sensors etc
· XNA apps can be developed using XNA GameStudio 3.1
· SL apps developed using Expression Blend 3.x and VS2010
· MS will release a mobile version of VS / Expression which will be free, and VS2010 / Expression Pro will have a free add-on
· WP7 will have an equivalent of .NET CF embedded into SL, but no SQL.
· WP7 will have isolated storage which is accessible using LINQ
· The UX of WP7 is based upon a theme called “METRO” and is similar to Zune HD, but with a completely new “Start” screen.
· No multi-tasking (applications will pause when in the background, however they will support notifications using the MS Push Notifications environment)
· No .NET CF backwards compatibility, however a proportion of the data and business logic in .NET CF could be ported
· MS were confident to have devices ready for Sep 2010
· No MS manufactured device, however much tighter control of manufactring process, so as an example each device has a 3D processing chipset, and MS provide all of the device drivers. So no platform builder. This enables OTA updates and simplified model for ODM’s
· Marketplace will support buy and try before you buy, as well as an API
· ODM / OEM will not be able to modify the “Start” screen, so no more HTC Sense / TouchFlo etc.
· MS are actually ahead of schedule which will surprise the analysts / journalists
· Browsing experience is currently faster / better than iPhone 3G, and they are aiming towards 3GS.
· Browser is based upon desktop IE7 codebase, but with some IE8 functionality
· No in browser Flash or SL
· WP7 has full integration with XBOX Live, and ability to purchase games
· WP7 will use the Zune software for music, videos, photos sync
· WP7 only supports app installation through service based delivery i.e. marketplace, so no side-loading
· MS will provide a hosted push notifications environment