this windows 7 os will move on and eventually be number 1 os on all smart phones but the business move on htc to not include all of the features of the htc hd2 to there new htc hd7 was to not let u have everything u want sooner or later those features on the htc hd2 and the features of the htc hd7 will be incorporated in a all new model cell phone thae cant let u have it all at once theres no money in profits if they do that.
will this phone be available in the UK the Orange network anytime soon?? anyone know??
AnonD-733, 28 Feb 2011Hi All, i got this phone and i have question how can i add Arabic Language or make the ph... moreInstall Arabic Language pack bro, then it should work ;) let me know whats happening
Anonymous, 16 Feb 2011ok, so WHERE EXACTLY is the memory card slot? its built in the phone, no need to se a sd card
Anonymous, 17 Feb 2011The is no memory card slot on this phonethe memory card slot is there actually its under the bottom piece in the back but not needed, the hd7 comes with memory built in in it already
Well can somebody help me if i will change Balackberry Torch to HTC HD7, does this support email services like Balackberry
i got this phone and i have question
how can i add Arabic Language or make the phone support Arabic language?
your quick response is highly appreciated
DO all HD7 have digital compass? I bought my HD7 in thailand and i can not find digital compass, how can i get that HTC digital compass? help help help
yeah that not gonna happen 4 u to downgrade to 6.5 without flash your rom. but now it not support yet! Unless some genius.....
For my advice this phone look cool but it suck on apps.
very Poor body, it jsut drop and there is a crack on my set and GPS not responding after that damm had a bad experaince with HTC now, i thought it is good like O2 atom, my 4 yrs old O2 is still in good working condition but this set dammmmm i want to sale it
I just bought it, its awesome. Go for it. The screen quality is super awesome. Pc Suite connectivity is limited but i think it will get better with time. Overall excellent phone.
soroush, 22 Feb 2011pls pls pls s.o who examined reply me whether its possible to use programs of windows mobile 6... morei have change from htc hd2 to htc hd7.....dont make my mistake you too. Hd2 is thousend times better than hd7....now am trying to sell this to go back to hd2....
and no...you cant install cab files to hd7, also no mp3 ringtones, no memory card slot, you cant conect your phone direct to your pc just using zune sofware wich is very confuse and you can only syncronize music, videos or photos...if you change your hd2 for hd7 you will miss it just like me...
MY gps not working, location can not be found
help me, my phone drop once, dose that made some GPS harware to break? help me
pls pls pls s.o who examined reply me whether its possible to use programs of windows mobile 6.5 on this device or not ?
i wana change my cell from hd2 to hd7 and i need its installed cab programs.
• Look & feel elegant and expensive device on hand.
• New OS with new style feels something new.
• Excellent flow of user interface.( I have to say, it is the best phone out there)
• E mail user interface is great. I really love it (Looks fresh/ simple setup))
• Calendar interface is great. Good for Business use(Sync with multiple Calendars)
• Web browser is fast and flow like water experience
• Big Map is good for finding places. But not so good for navigation. New style, accurate GPS
• Direct map integration from address book.
• Sync picture folder and one notes with Skydive
• Battery life is okay (Around 8 hours).
• Lock screen has time and upcoming appointments- great deal!
• Good integration with News tiles and Face books etc.
• Call quality is good.
Now are the cons
• Power button is on the wrong side. (Hard to press).
• You cannot down load document files through Zune. if you want you have to email the documents to your phone then download from there. (Or you have to have SharePoint account which is designed for an enterprise business user.
• Hard to read screen in the Sunlight
• You cannot attach multiple documents in an email.
• You will not be able to attach a document while you reply or forward an email. But you can attach several photo files.
• You will not be able to make folder for your documents. But Office hub will shows all kinds of documents arranged by their type (word/excel etc) alone.
• No sync capability with Skydive except one notes, pictures and videos.
• Speaker quality is poor than HD2. No stereo speakers. Front grills are for cosmetic purposes. Just mono except if you want to use earphones.
• No SD card
• Not enough good software is available yet.
• No cut and paste function
• Cannot be used as a hotspot