i just got my htc hd7, and yes it is the best phone out there. =)
Anonymous, 30 Jan 2011What type of fingers do you have? Have you actually used a capacitive touch screen before? C... morei guess he have old phone with Resistive screen , he dont have money to buy new phone with capacitive screen . so this is reason why he like it . jealous
kirvis, 28 Jan 2011this is not resistive touchscreen , its capacitive touchscreen, that means it is peace of shit... moreWhat type of fingers do you have? Have you actually used a capacitive touch screen before?
Capacitive > Resistive.
You're a fool.
does this phone has a camera on the front side as the back side..?
• Windows Mobile 7 Interphase Rocks
• Screen Resolution is Ultimate
• Camera/Flash Quality is very good
• Voice Recognition is Very Good
• For Zune Sound Clarity is 7 / 10
• No Front Camera for Video Calling
• Bluetooth Connectivity will not work to many phones; it supports only (A2DP, PBAP, HFP, HSP, and AVRCP)
• No Mp3 Ring Tones
• Caller Photo is not coming with Full Screen
• Speaker Volume is Low when Listening to Songs, but good for Calls
• No Separate AC Charger, HTC Provides a USB Cable and a AC to USB Pin.
• No Xbox Live Connectivity in India
• Mobile is not having any Inbuilt Games
• Need more Apps for Win Mob 7
• We can’t Copy Word or Excel Files the Phone Directly, we have to send then in a Email.
Please help me i want by HD7, How is better HD7 vs Desire HD. help me..
Daniel, 29 Jan 2011during charging you can`t use this phone!!! Yes you can use it while its charging. I don't know where you got that information but its a lie. I do it all the time.
Does this phone support Arabic language?
during charging you can`t use this phone!!!
nick, 15 Jan 2011hi guys. i m from india..got ths phone a week ago,all working well.but i cannot open my marke... moreReset your phone.. and set the country as united states when you starting the market place for the first time.. dont set as india.
srinu, 27 Jan 2011hi everybody can you all please tell me which mobile i have to buy?? It has lot of confusion o... moreI am also wondering to buy htc desire or hd7. but in the end i chosen hd7. And i did not regret buying it
and you can't use this phone in cold environment or with gloves.
this is not resistive touchscreen , its capacitive touchscreen, that means it is peace of shit. if you have big fingers you can't use a pointing stick, because
pointing stick not emitting heat.
no front camera
rafael, 26 Jan 2011I just bought the HTC HD7 and i was very despointed to find out that the phone can not synch w... moreTo Rafial the HTC does sync to outlook I've seen it been done on the HD2 so the HD7 being more advanced will definately sync to Outlook.
hi everybody can you all please tell me which mobile i have to buy?? It has lot of confusion of buying HTC DESIRE HD or HTC HD7. please send your feedback.
- thank you :)
rafael, 26 Jan 2011I just bought the HTC HD7 and i was very despointed to find out that the phone can not synch w... moreThey are working on it, and should be out this quarter of 2011, along with a couple of patches for the bugs that the system has right now, But hey since you want to sell your phone how much are you asking for ;)