I love this mobile. Just the one for me. I chose this over Wildfire and iPhone.
if somebady install gps navigation on this phone like(Garmin, iGo, TomTom) please tell me how to do it, and where can i download it. I tried but it's not working! Thanks!!!
I just sold this mobile after 3 months.
I couldn't take it anymore. Sure it looks great and the idea is fantastic, but when it comes down to it....bad.
1) battery down everyday (minimum use of apps, web, etc)
2) if in your pocket, it will call and do stuff because of easy unlocking. very annoying.
3) camera sucks. pictures are blurry and dark etc.
4) freezes when u use apps fast and changing.
5) loading is slow, so usually pressing to fast > wrong buttons.
6) sound is not adjustable as i like. like 5 or 6 volume levels, also with music.
7) screen resolution is fantastic. clear view for youtube and stuff
8) plastic back, cracks and gets dirty in between because of loose cover.
9) touch is too sensitive, i.e. pressing numbers or sms, usually you have to correct a lot.
10) vibration is useless.
well I can go on, but i think you get the picture. too sad though. i liked the idea.
by the way, your welcome!
bought this phone two weeks back...had option between this and wildfire but i chose this one as its beautiful inside and out. i really wanted to buy android phone but not at all dissatisfied with this windows mobile. Its weather animation is mind blowing...great internet speed, excellent camera and video quality.....JUST LOVING IT!!!!
Hello all, especially users of this phone.
Can you switch off ALL apps that auto update (eg weather, facebook etc) as i prefer a phone to be active when i want it to be, plus i prefer a totally blank main screen.
hi everyone! can anyone answer my question? What is the difference between MS WINDOWS MOBILE O.S. vs ANDROID? Which is better? thanks in advance.. :D
Hi I'm from Tehran.I bought dis fon 2weeks ago.I love it beacause it is really nice, it's voice call & speakers are great, it's meno & speed is very very good, it's dimensions is nice too, I like it's featurs very much like footprints ,internet,weather demo...so I propose U to buy dis fon, I think U will not dissatisfied.
If you bought your 32GB card off ebay etc. then it is most likely you got a cheap chinese knock off which doesn't have the capacity it claims.
First check the capacity in a laptop or computer, using a microsd adaptor.
i wanna buy a phone but i'm not sure between omnia ii i8000 , s8500 wave and htc hd mini.
plz help me:(
kevin, 28 Jul 2010my htc hd2 will not pick up all the 32g micro sd card it use about 2g how can i make it read a... moreDear Kevin, Can you tell me how you know the mobile only use 2G of the 32G ? To be honest, this is not possible and I think somewhere you made a mistake in reading the info from your HTC.
JITESH, 28 Jul 2010THANKS. I had switched on WIFI. But the internet is very slow. I still feel it is running on G... moreDo not think something is wrong with the phone.
1) About Edge and 3G, The phone mostly select the strongest network, depending it can be Edge or 3G. Just a matter on where you exact are on that moment. 2)If you use WiFI it is normal Edge or 3G is still on the screen, because the EDGE or 3G network is still in use to receive or make calls during the time you use WIFI.Incoming or outgoing calls always use Edge or 3G. 3) Conclusion :
You need to know , Windows mobile phones and also Androit phones have a lot of options and settings, it takes a while before you found out all about. Enjoy your HTC, sure one day you will become an expert in using this kind of smartphones
my htc hd2 will not pick up all the 32g micro sd card it use about 2g how can i make it read all 32g
Anonymous, 28 Jul 2010From the moment you activate WiFi, it will be used as default and overrule GPRS. Beware that t... moreTHANKS. I had switched on WIFI. But the internet is very slow. I still feel it is running on GPRS. Also even after activating the 3g it shows the sign of using edge i.e., "E" and it is not showing 3G.
Is there something wrong with my phone or do i have to change any setting.
JITESH, 27 Jul 2010i am not able to use internet by connecting it to wifi. by default it uses gprs only. how do i... moreFrom the moment you activate WiFi, it will be used as default and overrule GPRS. Beware that this will eat battery. Better just swith on the WiFi when needed