Its a good phone, once u successfully s-off it and rooted the phone that's has a lot of roms to play with, you can even mod it to play high end 3d games
there's just something bad is its became slow/lag when switching apps, and the camera quality just not that awesome come with samsung phone
another advantage, good durability battery life
sara, 19 May 2013hi my htc incredbli s can not connect with playstote anyone known the settings details.were you using wifi connection or your carrier's?
hi my htc incredbli s can not connect with playstote anyone known the settings details.
I bought incredible s 8 months ago . After using it 6 months it stopped charging. After changing the charger ic it works for one month and stopped charging again. now it needs re-changing the charger ic
everest, 27 Apr 2013my incredible s shows "no network signal" at home but it is all right from 100m away... moreHi Everest,
That seems to be a problem with your carrier/network provider. I would suggest to use the same SIM with another handset at your home to check. If the problem persists, call your network provider.
- Aside to this, for charging issues, have discovered that the micro USB port tends to damage if your handset is over a year old. You'll need to get it serviced at the Service center..
amod, 03 May 20131 more qstn hw to transfer data between pc/laptop to phn? when connected to pc/laptop only cha... moreIt's possible your phone is defaulted to "Charge only" based on your setting. Try to do this:
1. Go to "Settings."
2. Choose "Connect to PC."
3. Put a check on "Ask Me."
This will ask you what connection type you want every time you connect it to your pc. Hope this helps.
1 more qstn hw to transfer data between pc/laptop to phn? when connected to pc/laptop only charging happens, i am unable to transfer data from pc to phn. USB debugging is activated/tickmarked? what r other settings?
Jibran, 22 Apr 2013Had a similar problem - 1. Uninstall Android Assistant. Since its last update, it has been ... moreI've been using Android Assistant as well, but I don't encounter any issue with charging mine either from the wall outlet or my computer...
my incredible s shows "no network signal" at home but it is all right from 100m away from home and elsewhere, is this a problem of phone or network provider?i can use it to call at home but other functoins are good.please comment.
It doesnt find gsm network inside house, but its alright from 50m away from house and eslwhere.Is this problem related to phone or network provider?
This phone is good, for the 1ghz single core processor speed, love the htc sense UI, good standby battery life.
good for playing rooting, s-off, flash various custom roms, good experience, good try
pune, 05 Mar 2013Touch pad ProblemI have my htc Incredible S, but it has a touch problem. It just happened when I'm going to drag the ring to unlock the phone, then the ring cannot drag to unlock the phone same with choosing a music, it's quite annoying. Really sick.
amod khare, 21 Apr 2013Charging does nt happening.2day afternon at 2.14 charging started & at 7.30 it's 74%. I hv... moreHad a similar problem -
1. Uninstall Android Assistant. Since its last update, it has been causing more problems than it has solved.
2. Switch off the phone, remove the battery and press the power button for a few seconds. This will help drain residual charge.
3. Plug in the battery but do not switch on the phone. Put it to charge and wait for a full charge (the orange light will turn green). Now pull out the charger, wait for a few seconds and plug it in again. Once the light turns green again, pull out the charger, switch on the phone and plug it into charging again. This process is called bump charging.
4. If you have a custom recovery installed (ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP etc.) Under advance options, wipe Dalvik Cache and wipe battery stats. If you dont know what this is - dont do anything about this step.
Restart the phone and use as normal. :)
Charging does nt happening.2day afternon at 2.14 charging started & at 7.30 it's 74%. I hv android assistant apps plus I hv used battery command*#*#4636#*#* battery status showsgood but charging tkes too long or dosedoesn't happening
raji, 28 Mar 2013comparing with incredible s which mobile is better I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the Incredible S is a slightly better device compared to the Incredible S :P
Have it for last 3 years. Was pain in the ass to root, but worth it. Installed CMOD 10 (Android 4.1.2) and it works like a new, even better.
As phone it functioning perfectly, as PDA it's way behind modern devices so don't expect miracles.