my Htc Legend 'jams' so many times for various reasons, including when i use the camera. What should i do?
Tiks, 12 Oct 2010Yeah..we can...m using HTC wildfire & installed total recall (Recording software)..working... moreHey guys i heard you mention recording software, what is that?Is it a video recording application in HD for Legend?
Where is Froyo 2.2 for Legend dear gentlemen of HTC? The same thing happened with HTC Magic.Over a year for an update.For the HTC Desire only 2 months.This is just great.Support only for the expensive devices. Thanks HTC. We will wait another century for the update.
jehuty, 11 Oct 2010Hi! i am thinking of buying this phone but i have some questions regarding it..hope someone ca... morejehuty
you have to buy an "UNLOCKED sim-free" phone. then you can use it anywhere in the world.
this is super phone really. i like it
ROBO, 10 Oct 2010Can we save conversation in any smart phones like this?Yeah..we can...m using HTC wildfire & installed total recall (Recording software)..working perfectly.
I have this phone. It is amazing. The OS is powerful, never slows, never hangs, awesome camera, body can take a punch. One of the best phone I ever had and probably will ever have.
Anonymous, 10 Oct 2010I'm torn apart between htc aria and htc legend? can anyone tells me which phone is better in s... moreHTC Legend has AMOLED Display and aluminium uni body
otherwise specifications are same
Hi! i am thinking of buying this phone but i have some questions regarding it..hope someone can help!
1. I live in another country but would be buying this in the US. Will it still work perfectly and without problems (sim wise) when i get home? Does the "unlock" feature mean i can put any sim i want? (sori for the noob question)
2. I am thinking of getting the "Red" color one. Has anyone seen one? Is it good?
3. Having said this...Can anyone tell me a good site(that ships within the US) that sells the RED colored one in the cheapest possible price and ofcourse is very much reputable. I have visited "plemix.com" and it seems that they have the Red one and is the cheapest among. Can anyone kindly share more?
Thanks! and hope to hear from someone soon!
I'm torn apart between htc aria and htc legend? can anyone tells me which phone is better in specs and gaming? and between these two phones.whic one will get froyo update?
mrmot, 07 Oct 2010Can I watch DivX/XviD on this phone?Yes.
> Can I watch DivX/XviD on this phone?
Finally paid applications available in india
Automatic update feature in market
Moshe, 28 Sep 2010i just want to know if the HTC legend can be upgraded to Android 2.2 Froyo or any if not why?HTC said that an update will come this year, but I don't trust them anymore.
You can root your phone and write a custom Froyo version on it, but this will probably void your warranty.
Search on xda-dvelopers.com; I haven't tried it.
>>> i just want to know if the HTC legend can be upgraded to Android 2.2 Froyo or any if not why?
mehr, 30 Sep 2010I just have bought it for a week
but thouch panel doesnt work
it,s too bad
im very sad abou... moreDid you stick a protective foil on the screen? That woulnd't work, I've tried it.
>>> I just have bought it for a week
but thouch panel doesnt work
it,s too bad
im very sad about it
it realy awfull
Anonymous, 03 Oct 2010How do you get phone to switch to landscape orientation when texting??Turn it to the left, not to the right :)
>>> How do you get phone to switch to landscape orientation when texting??
TT, 03 Oct 2010can u see the display under the sun easily?No.
>>> can u see the display under the sun easily?
Lol, 05 Oct 2010hey i am thinking to buy a new phone and i find this phone reeeeaaalllyyy interesting comapred... more1. no lag;
2. the song sound quality is not quite that good as on the SE K750i, but still very good. This should not be of a concern for you. Install the free RockPlayer;
3. camera clarity is good for a mobile phone, but not exceptional. A Samsung i900 (also with 5MP) takes much sharper pictures but the Legend records videos much better. Videos as very good on this HTC;
4. 2-3 days on average use if you turn off WiFi or Bluetooth when not needed and don't spend too much playing games. WiFi and some games eat most battery power. My record is 6 days on light usage (only a few calls and SMSes);
5. user friendliness: the best.
>>>hey i am thinking to buy a new phone and i find this phone reeeeaaalllyyy interesting comapred to other HTCs. eg, andriod OS, 5MP camera so on, so fourth... so i have just a few questions.
1) is this phone lag when running applications?
2) is this phone great for a music player like sony ericsson's walkman
3) camera clarity??
4) battery peformance?
P.S i need the camera, wi-fi, music most... coz i can't live without having these. plz reply to this post =) gladly appreciated!!!