NewMoon.D.Zero, 05 Jul 2013Hi, I'm back. I'm a Xperia Z user. Have you ever planned to buy a HTC ?????
This is a great phone with fast performance and fast 3g connectivity, good music, browser experience is good, but I added poweramp also.. Video quality is good.. Camera focus is not constant. Applicaton wise it is good.. I want to add fonts to this phone.. not sure if i can do this without rooting?
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2013No removable battery. Rubbish, tottatly hopelessThese phones are not designing according to individual preferences. They are design for mass market. It's better if you design a phone according to your preferences.
And learn how to make a comment politely. If you don't like HTC One, there are ample of opportunity to select another competitor's phone. So that you don't want to waste your valuable time here.
Ty G., 05 Jul 2013Exactly one month with my HTC One
1. battery has been good 20-24hours med-heavy use, i just h... moreYoure right bro thinking that were still on on 4.1.2 how much more if this is updated soon if i have to describe htc one
It would be the first android smartphone that looks,sounds,performs better than iphone,i could testify my statement coz i previously used and sold my ip5 and my white and black s4 to buy htc one no regrets im just now waiting for the update here in Phils.
Ty G., 05 Jul 2013a thousand drawbacks? wow! you can start listing everything here, make sure its a thousand ok? Okey I will and i can guarantee you its more than a thousand. Just wait i will give the complete list.
Exactly one month with my HTC One
1. battery has been good 20-24hours med-heavy use, i just had to wait 3hours to charge it full from 20% less (now that's a drawback:)
2. Beats audio adds a certain boost, no EQ but i use mixzing app for my audio anyway.. nothing compares to boomsound speakers.. audio is loud using either an urbanbeats in-ear plugs or a sennheiser can.
3. I was waiting for "hangs", hicups, lags.. none..
4. Camera is not the best but i would prefer its focusing power over the competition.. image quality is subjective anyway, and for facebook it works fine ( i can still come up w/ shots that others thought were from a dslr) HTC Zoe has a few bugs when creating video clips (another drawback, pls fix it HTC)
5. Looks? All i've had were praises from everybody (i also have an "itskins zero.3" transparent case to make sure everyone appreciates how the phone actually looks)
All i can say is that its nice to wake up in the morning, and sleep at night, knowing you have the best phone in the planet:) The HTC Desire is still w/ me after 2yrs (using it as backup when needed).. for sure I'll be with my HTC One much longer.
lumina, 04 Jul 2013There thousands of drawbacks on this handset. Number is the camera Photo. Picture result is no... morea thousand drawbacks? wow! you can start listing everything here, make sure its a thousand ok?
lumina, 04 Jul 2013There thousands of drawbacks on this handset. Number is the camera Photo. Picture result is no... moreis camera the core thing about this phone or any other phone? I'm sick and tired of camera this or camera that... there's a lot in a phone than camera.. please let's converse about the hardcore of this phone
I've add the HTC one for quit sometime now . and by far its the best smartphone on the market . vary smooth and fast . its A game changer . all the other are starting to copy now . with the aluminium body . the one and only one to have .
I think it's a great phone.the camera isn't as great as previous HTC phones but atleast it doesn't keep auto focusing for hours like s4 where you miss the shot. Good Rom,great battery,extremely beautiful design and superb quality.
HTC One User, 03 Jul 2013what are the drawbacks of this phone?The price is the only drawback. I own the HTC One and it is the best phone I have ever used.
veeru, 04 Jul 2013But no FM n There is a FM radio app. Inside the app. drawer. You probably did not own this phone.
veeru, 04 Jul 2013But no FM n No FM? You probably did not own this phone. There us FM radio app inside the app.drawer. you should be able to find it.
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2013It is 4UP(Ultrapixel) not 4MP dude..
ultrapixel is not a measurement
ultrapixel is a term of technology like nokia's pureview.
this camera indeed just pack a 4 megapixel camera, but what important is the sensor size, this phone aparture is better than many of the phone at the market (par with lumia 920,925)
hope this information will help you
HTC One User, 03 Jul 2013what are the drawbacks of this phone?no memory card, not removable battery, galaxy s4 is more comfortable in hand(not for all, but for most)