Please Guys which mobile phone should I go for
Iphone 5 or HTC one?
please help me out
nice machine rather a life companion ,full of specifications ....bravo
please note that htc one camera is a 4 UltraPixel Camera and not a 4 MP camera as stated in the specs list above.
BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3'
Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 880 wide angle lens with HDR capability
1080p Full HD video recording with HDR Video
HTC Zoe™ with Sequence Shot, Always Smile and Object Removal
Gallery with Video Highlights and HTC Share
Continuous shooting and VideoPic
Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
I bougut this mobile 1 month ago.What a wonderful design. Wonderful screen. Amazingly premium in hand.
Plz buy this beauty. you enter the another world
Dean MS, 25 Jun 2013i would totally buy this phone if the camera is 8 MP or more If you don't like the camera go buy a galaxy s2, or iphone 4s, they have 8mp, they will satisfy you much more than htc one. Cough*sarcasm*
Oh no, why 4MP camera? I have One X Plus and would to but a better phone than this. The 4MP has made X+ to be better than 1. Waiting for another HTC.
NFC works with SamsungGalaxyNote2, but it doesnt work with SG3 and SG4 phones.. does anyone know why?
awesome phone......best mobile of htc...and speclification is too good ....... Just great
HTC One camera isn't bad as you think. Soon as you purchased the HTC One it will received the firmware update for the camera improvement. That will further improve your camera quality. So don't be afraid to purchase this device.
lumina, 24 Jun 2013Bravo! HTC might give you free HTC One!!!!!How's your free Lumina? You got two right?
During the tenuous of HTC One X many revolt against HTC which I also belief it was better than S3 except battery life. I have been using HTC phones from the days HTC tytn till now. I have never used a brand except HTC. Here in south africa we are struggling to get HTC One. I also saw HTC Butterfly S it's a hell of a smartphone. As I'm currently using HTC One X+ & HTC Butterfly. can somebody please let us know when does this phone come to south africa.. Although I have developed love for unlaunched HTC Butterfly. last year I did prognosticate 2013 as the year of HTC. God bless HTC. HTC for life no matter what
lumina, 23 Jun 2013Oh really!!! Sorry i cannot stomach to get back to HTC One again.I hate phone with full of gimicky.I hate the phones, which empty inside but heavy as a whale.
Chebulla, 24 Jun 2013HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while stil... moreYeh, it's true. Once you bought a HTC One, it will never boring your entire life.
Cheer Up for HTC One
HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while still maintaining strong wireless signal.
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm perfectly and ensure better grip and feel all-around.
* BoomSound stereo front speakers with Beats audio for a rich and full sound experience.
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and speakers for clear high sounds, rich mid and strong bass.
* HDR microphones to capture full sound from high, mid and low frequency.
* UltraPixel camera that lets in 300% more light with Wide-angle lens and fastest shutter speed.
* Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)and 5 level flash LED for a perfect shot in the dark.
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage and protects from scratches.
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p front facing camera with HDR, easy acces and timed capture.
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking with 3 second vid; remove object, always smile, ect..
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE automaticly stitching together 30 vids.
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with things you like glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders.
* Automaticly adjusting output frequency regarding the ambiental noise for better call clarity.
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
Pol, 23 Jun 2013Thanks for the tip. How can i change the home screen to the traditional one?To my beliefs you cant actually remove blinkfeed as of yet, however, you can 'Move it'
If you goto 'home' and pinch out, goto the screen selector, add widgets screen, etc etc
Hold on the Second or Third screem your then given an option to slide up with the screen held and make 'Home Screen', you can then add normal widgets, or even the old Sense 4 type clock, weather widgets. . . then you can if you like goto blinkfeed settings and de-select (Un Check) all the feeds to save battery etc etc,
then when you push the home button it will goto the newly selected screen and oyu will see sense 4 (Not true sense 4 but a look alike) rather than blinkfeed.
Still You didn't got it watch this video and do it accordingly.
i had the best smartphone experience with HTC One..
stunning screen, boom and loud speakers, decent battery life, and amazing build quality.. also can't complain much about the UltraPixel camera, except some issue with purple fringing issue in some images.. but Zoe was fun!
HTC One is the best!