NFC works with SamsungGalaxyNote2, but it doesnt work with SG3 and SG4 phones.. does anyone know why?
awesome phone......best mobile of htc...and speclification is too good ....... Just great
HTC One camera isn't bad as you think. Soon as you purchased the HTC One it will received the firmware update for the camera improvement. That will further improve your camera quality. So don't be afraid to purchase this device.
lumina, 24 Jun 2013Bravo! HTC might give you free HTC One!!!!!How's your free Lumina? You got two right?
During the tenuous of HTC One X many revolt against HTC which I also belief it was better than S3 except battery life. I have been using HTC phones from the days HTC tytn till now. I have never used a brand except HTC. Here in south africa we are struggling to get HTC One. I also saw HTC Butterfly S it's a hell of a smartphone. As I'm currently using HTC One X+ & HTC Butterfly. can somebody please let us know when does this phone come to south africa.. Although I have developed love for unlaunched HTC Butterfly. last year I did prognosticate 2013 as the year of HTC. God bless HTC. HTC for life no matter what
lumina, 23 Jun 2013Oh really!!! Sorry i cannot stomach to get back to HTC One again.I hate phone with full of gimicky.I hate the phones, which empty inside but heavy as a whale.
AnonD-77852, 24 Jun 2013HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while stil... moreYeh, it's true. Once you bought a HTC One, it will never boring your entire life.
Cheer Up for HTC One
HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while still maintaining strong wireless signal.
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm perfectly and ensure better grip and feel all-around.
* BoomSound stereo front speakers with Beats audio for a rich and full sound experience.
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and speakers for clear high sounds, rich mid and strong bass.
* HDR microphones to capture full sound from high, mid and low frequency.
* UltraPixel camera that lets in 300% more light with Wide-angle lens and fastest shutter speed.
* Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)and 5 level flash LED for a perfect shot in the dark.
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage and protects from scratches.
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p front facing camera with HDR, easy acces and timed capture.
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking with 3 second vid; remove object, always smile, ect..
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE automaticly stitching together 30 vids.
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with things you like glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders.
* Automaticly adjusting output frequency regarding the ambiental noise for better call clarity.
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
Pol, 23 Jun 2013Thanks for the tip. How can i change the home screen to the traditional one?To my beliefs you cant actually remove blinkfeed as of yet, however, you can 'Move it'
If you goto 'home' and pinch out, goto the screen selector, add widgets screen, etc etc
Hold on the Second or Third screem your then given an option to slide up with the screen held and make 'Home Screen', you can then add normal widgets, or even the old Sense 4 type clock, weather widgets. . . then you can if you like goto blinkfeed settings and de-select (Un Check) all the feeds to save battery etc etc,
then when you push the home button it will goto the newly selected screen and oyu will see sense 4 (Not true sense 4 but a look alike) rather than blinkfeed.
Still You didn't got it watch this video and do it accordingly.
i had the best smartphone experience with HTC One..
stunning screen, boom and loud speakers, decent battery life, and amazing build quality.. also can't complain much about the UltraPixel camera, except some issue with purple fringing issue in some images.. but Zoe was fun!
HTC One is the best!
People arguing between htc one, gs4, z/zl or other 1080p phones buy htc one, it's the best of them, you won't regret it!
holy crap! what a screen resolution! definitely it has the most highest pixel density of all smartphones.
for music & overall performance lover's SONY HONAMI i1 is the solution, the specs of honami i1 is goin to provoke phone manufacturers.
AnonD-116479, 21 Jun 2013Keep your mobile data connection always off if you don't use. Blinkfeed also will drain the ba... moreThanks for the tip. How can i change the home screen to the traditional one?
i have had mine for 3 weeks now. im loving it.
it has most of the things anyone would want in a phone.
i dont need to repeat the plaudits but its a fantastic piece of technology.
the thing about many buying the S4 is they have not seen or heard of the HTC one. they soon regret after buying it and seeing the HTC one.
this happened with a colleague of mine at work..he had the 4s (iphone) then decided to upgrade it to i5 and i told him its not much different from the 4s except for one extra row then he regretted upgrading then he decided to go for S4 (i think he had S3 also in the past) and i told him to check out the HTC one (that was before i bought mine) and it is better than S4 and for someone coming from Iphone it will be more satisfying and S4 is not much different from S3 but he went ahead and got the S4....now, i feel he is regretting buying the S4 and maybe he should have gone for the HTC one..i personally believe that the lower number of features on HTC one comparing to S4 is far more useable and less gimmicky than the S4..they were more thoughtful when designed as opposed to having the attitude of throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the phone..
samsung knew this and it shook them big time. they never expected another Droid to beat them to the best phone title. some of samsungs reactions have been funny and downright shameful which is nothing new to them really..
I've bought HTC One on the day before yesterday. Whenever I disconnect my phone from Power adapter, it says "The power adapter you connected is not compatible" although I'm using the original HTC AC adapter E 250 with data cable provided with my HTC One. Has anyone faced such problem? What can i do in this situation? I really am worried. Appreciate if anybody give valuable feedback.
Got my HTC one yesterday. Black version. It simply blows s4 out of the water. I had s4. But I was not at all satisfied with that. So I sold that cheap plastic. The screen of the One is so smoothing. And the look...... I am just making excuses to use the phone over and over again. The only downside to me seemed is the bty. It could be a bigger capacity. Buy still it's ok. And for folks who are taking about the camera, the one camera is versatile. It's lowlight imaging is way way way ahead of s4. and who does take pictures in broad daylight in the streets. The so called new soft ware features of s4 hardly works. And why would I want to wave my hands over the phone to receive a call????? It's so funny. Equally annoying is the video to be paused once look away. Then what will happen if two persons are watching the same time????? No offense sammy, s3 was better than one x, I completely agree to that. But s4 is disapppinting.