ams, 03 Jun 2013how is the htc one call receptionOh on that Department excelent!! without any exageration. Voice is loud and clear. as if you are talking only un the next room.specially if both of you are having excelent signal.
htc always has call reception problem, thier call network reception is not great wanted to know how is htc one's reception
sally, 03 Jun 2013You di d not mentioned the camera performanceI havent used the camera very much. Will give an update in few days once I explore it completely.
I have been using HTC One for last 5 days. I found that this is the best Android device ever.
1. Screen is awesome...absolute clarity (469ppi)
2. Sound is extremely loud and clear - thanks to beatsaudio.
3. Aluminium gives solid touch and feel.
4. Blinkfeed is awesome..all updates right there.
5. There is NO delay or lag whatsoever. Its extremely fast device.
6. All facebook and watsapp pics are integrated with gallery. From the gallery you can share them through any medium - found this a great feature
7. HTC has kept the interface quite simple...nothing complicated and no unnecessory features - I quite liked this simplicity.
8. Sense 5.0 is something very new and different...dosent feel like typical Android interface. It is really a fresh GUI for people looking for a change from Samsung UI.
9. Phone does get warmed up if continuously used for more than 30 min. But that is bound to happen with every smartphone. It cant be avoided. But, I never felt that it has become really hot and difficult to hold..nothing like that.
10. I believe that I wont get bored of this phone for quite a long time as compared to other phones..which means it can be owned for long term.
Hope this info helpful for guys looking forward to spend huge for this smartphone. I would definitely recommend it. It is value for money and you wont be disappointed post purchase.
i brought this beauty 4 days ago.I love it sond output not the same as other phones.I am having a few issues with build quality.
Yes friends you have to be an experianced hand to use its camera.It give you very good and very bad imges at the same time.But 80% of times camera worked fine.I chalange any one to here the head phones in full .It is so loud and clear.There is no quimics of android but software side worked fine too.No laging ever.Battery life is good better for hard core use.I think its worth the money.Friends buttons and blink feed is not problem if you are a new user.It needed a home button but it is not a problem
The phone feels warm in hand on hot day but it realy cool down fast.Ideal for use in dusty condition.Dual speakers are awesome and clear.Ring tones are loud and no speaker distrotion.
I am loving it.This is the ONE for me
Guys turn on power save and the phone does not heat up as much. Btw it's aluminum so it also cools very fast too. Just hold the back of the phone facing an air condition unit for 5 seconds and the phone is ice cold. Htc should release a fix soon don't worry guys
Im happy now with my HTC one's battery life, with moderate use and with the power saver on, I managed to have my phone's battery at 52% for already 28 hours without charging... hope it will improve more, but in an android phone.. its enough for me.
savante, 02 Jun 2013My friend got an Htc One a week ago and he experienced a severe heating problem even in normal... moreMine also i was thinking its because of Alluminimum body. Now i know its an issue.
I've tried my sister htc one and play with it for 3 days. All i can say is fantastic. This is by far one very smooth phone I've experience with stock android(do not compare with custom rom powered android though). For anyone out there,buy this phone and you won't regret.
My friend got an Htc One a week ago and he experienced a severe heating problem even in normal use which makes the battery drain much faster. I searched the web and there are lots of people complaining about the same problem. Do everybody have that issue?
ken, 01 Jun 2013this is the worst smartphone i ever used, camera can't capture clear image at dark situation, ... morejealousy is a disease I think u need to see a doctor. this phone has been exceptional wonderful
harsh9177, 02 Jun 2013Urgent help needed.. Plz help ASAP! I wanted to buy htc butterfly, but whyt color is nt avail... moreHTC one caméra result is very good & HTC one is 100% better than butterfly if sliver colour is not available go for black its also sexy colour i m using in black & its looks very good
harsh9177, 02 Jun 2013Urgent help needed.. Plz help ASAP! I wanted to buy htc butterfly, but whyt color is nt avail... moreLow light and daylight performance of htc one camera is no good.buy s4 instead.
Urgent help needed.. Plz help ASAP!
I wanted to buy htc butterfly, but whyt color is nt available here, if available thn it costs me more than htc 1.
So nw m buying htc one, all i wanted to knw is dat hw is the camera performance of htc1 in daylyt condtn(stills nd vdeo recording), i've read in reviewz dat its daylyt perfrmance is nt dat gud.. But i want to knw frm the real uzers..
Nd if anybdy thinks buttrfly is better than they r welcum also fr opinion..
Thanks in advance..:-)
Got this phone on 28th.. So far the feelings after getting this in one word "woooow"
Looks,cmra, blink feed, zoe the processor..
Proud to be an owner of one..