Battery is no good, cannot compete vs the s4. When having to choose from s4 and htc one the only gain the htv has is the premium feel to the phone, but other than that, s4 dominates it in every aspect.
Fantastic handset, HTC have really outdone themselves with this one. The One has so many outstanding features and also runs like a powerful handset. Doesn't really feel like a hands on Andriod which is great for those put off by the driod software. Would reccomend this phone to anyone deciding between S3/S4/Xperia Z/Z10!
Phone looks great, but I'm having a major problem with the camera. Nearly every photo I take is out of focus on the left hand side of the frame. I performed factory reset and cleared a cache, no luck. Did anyone encounter a similar problem?
Funny, 03 Jun 2013all are ok. love it but primary camera is only 4 MP. really very lughing......
increase it at... moreMr. Funny, it's not 4mp. It's 4up even gsmarena should correct it. Ultra pixel sensor is way bigger than Megapixel sensor.
all are ok. love it but primary camera is only 4 MP. really very lughing......
increase it at least 13 MP then come to the market......lol.......
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2013 The S4 is much better than the S3, not only in the camera department, but also the CPU is abo... moreif you take a pic why you need to zoom it. each and every pic get blurey when it is zoomed. if we take pic we normally don't zoom it, unless and untill if you looking for something in the pic and for s4 is worst with heating if you use the phone for 15min(heavy usage) it get very hot and it take 30-40mins to cool
Anonymous, 03 Jun 20134 MP camera !!!!!! ooooohh very funy LOLIt's HTC's Ultrapixels. It captures 300% more light than Megapixels thus giving great low-light photos and produces photos look like in real life. Don't underestimate a flagship phone
Sanjo, 03 Jun 2013Mine also i was thinking its because of Alluminimum body. Now i know its an issue.There is no issue of overheating. It gets warm after prolonged or intense use. Every phone does. It also cools down much faster than plastic phones ;)
ams, 03 Jun 2013how is the htc one call receptionOh on that Department excelent!! without any exageration. Voice is loud and clear. as if you are talking only un the next room.specially if both of you are having excelent signal.
htc always has call reception problem, thier call network reception is not great wanted to know how is htc one's reception
sally, 03 Jun 2013You di d not mentioned the camera performanceI havent used the camera very much. Will give an update in few days once I explore it completely.
I have been using HTC One for last 5 days. I found that this is the best Android device ever.
1. Screen is awesome...absolute clarity (469ppi)
2. Sound is extremely loud and clear - thanks to beatsaudio.
3. Aluminium gives solid touch and feel.
4. Blinkfeed is awesome..all updates right there.
5. There is NO delay or lag whatsoever. Its extremely fast device.
6. All facebook and watsapp pics are integrated with gallery. From the gallery you can share them through any medium - found this a great feature
7. HTC has kept the interface quite simple...nothing complicated and no unnecessory features - I quite liked this simplicity.
8. Sense 5.0 is something very new and different...dosent feel like typical Android interface. It is really a fresh GUI for people looking for a change from Samsung UI.
9. Phone does get warmed up if continuously used for more than 30 min. But that is bound to happen with every smartphone. It cant be avoided. But, I never felt that it has become really hot and difficult to hold..nothing like that.
10. I believe that I wont get bored of this phone for quite a long time as compared to other phones..which means it can be owned for long term.
Hope this info helpful for guys looking forward to spend huge for this smartphone. I would definitely recommend it. It is value for money and you wont be disappointed post purchase.
i brought this beauty 4 days ago.I love it sond output not the same as other phones.I am having a few issues with build quality.
Yes friends you have to be an experianced hand to use its camera.It give you very good and very bad imges at the same time.But 80% of times camera worked fine.I chalange any one to here the head phones in full .It is so loud and clear.There is no quimics of android but software side worked fine too.No laging ever.Battery life is good better for hard core use.I think its worth the money.Friends buttons and blink feed is not problem if you are a new user.It needed a home button but it is not a problem
The phone feels warm in hand on hot day but it realy cool down fast.Ideal for use in dusty condition.Dual speakers are awesome and clear.Ring tones are loud and no speaker distrotion.
I am loving it.This is the ONE for me
Guys turn on power save and the phone does not heat up as much. Btw it's aluminum so it also cools very fast too. Just hold the back of the phone facing an air condition unit for 5 seconds and the phone is ice cold. Htc should release a fix soon don't worry guys