AnonD-142699, 13 May 2013Infact,
The phone takes great pictures and the fact is most people take pictures indoors on c... moregreat phone the camera just fine and video are super cool i'm so happy don't mistake and buy this nice phone
AnonD-145231, 13 May 2013HTC ONE is a overall the perfect phone!! Just dont understand why some people out here talks... morethey are samsung fan or samsung seller do him job's show this phone bad and s4 good but do it's so funny
this is great phone anybody tell it's crap don't even see this phone and just tell for make us wrong think love this phone i see any other phone but just htc one
Mick , 14 May 2013I've got the htc one couple days ago for my girl Friend, while trying it out and comparing it... moreyou r taking the right decision to go for htc one.i got it yesterday.no problem at all.bit lenghty for 4.7 inch but managable.looks v good in hand.screen is responsive.sonund is boombastic especially with beats earphone
Mick , 14 May 2013I've got the htc one couple days ago for my girl Friend, while trying it out and comparing it... moreMick,
I bought the HTc one for my wife and i propbably play around with it more than she does...a fantastic phne and doesnt the screen just pop out at you..if you want to test how gorgeous the screen is, download this app: houzz which is for interior design samples...the pictures are simply stunning...once you see the screen of this phone and even the s4, you cant imagine going to other phones like iphones and nokias...however i have a soft spot for blackberries...yes..im also thinking of buying one for myself if my nokia N9 breaks...sometimes i wish it drops accidently...haha...
Now i see how smart their move was with the 4 mp cam but focusing on the low light..after i thought of it, i realized how many more indoor pix i take...which is alot more than outdoor..i took one the other day and. I wish i could show it here..simply amazing...way to go htc and big props for being bold by trying to go against a gimmicky number of pixels while sacrificing some important aspects like low light...only nokia understand the photography part and it seems htc does also but nokia is a wreck unfortunately..
I don't understand what's the fuss about the camera performance. Buy a real camera if photography is the main thing for you. I just got this phone for few days and it is simply amazing. The look, speed, audio quality and neater UI is all that I need. Let's fact it no one now a day keeps a phone more than 2 years so no point of talking about battery getting old and all in 2 years time. Samsung s4 got many features and it's really a good phone but i wonder how many really uses those new features. Also it's all about personal preferences. If you want a smart phone that has the killer looks, fast processor, blazing browsing, great speakers/audio performance and a decent camera then HTC One is definitely the one to go for. Cheers.
The htc stole the design of the z10 the diffirence is the htc one is made of aluminum
baba, 13 May 2013just got this phone today every thing is perfect but it is bit lenghty its size is equal to s ... moreApparently u didn't read anything about the one. The camera kicks the S4's a%@!! It's 4 ultrapixels which is a lot higher quality than pixels. Read up or shut up!! This phone is the ish!!!
I've got the htc one couple days ago for my girl Friend, while trying it out and comparing it with my iPhone 5 i realized indoor low light condition the htc one takes better pics, phone speed wise is about the same! SCREEN res htc really did a good job on the one and killed the iphone 5 display by the sharpness and ppi! I'm thinking to switch to htc one after playing my gf htc one model! Hope this help someone deciding to get the phone!
HTC ONE is a great phone..
it is much better than Galaxy S4 nd also Xperia Z.
AWESOME phone I ever seen in my life......:-)
AnonD-114650, 13 May 2013Just bought the HTC One in China. Good thing is that here you can get it with 2 sim cards, cha... moreHi,
I think you bought the fake HTC one.
HTC one does not comes with 2 sim card and no sd card slot
HTC One IS EVERYTHING YOUR PHONE ISN'T:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding while still maintaining strong wireless signal.
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm perfectly and ensure better grip and feel all-around.
* BoomSound stereo front speakers with Beats audio for a rich and full sound experience.
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and speakers for clear high sounds, rich mid and strong bass.
* HDR microphones to capture full sound from high, mid and low frequency.
* UltraPixel camera that lets in 300% more light with Wide-angle lens and fastest shutter speed.
* Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)and 5 level flash LED for a perfect shot in the dark.
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage and protects from scratches.
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p front facing camera with HDR, easy acces and timed capture.
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking with 3 second vid; remove object, always smile, ect..
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE automaticly stitching together 30 vids.
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with things you like glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders.
* Automaticly adjusting output frequency regarding the ambiental noise for better call clarity.
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
I'd charge my battery the second time and now it gives me more life time.now I had 64 % and past just 23 hours. I'm sure that after 3-4 times of charging I'll get the perfect battery lifetime. Best phone ever.I don't wanna argue with people who know nothing ab this phone.thanks and cheers
Most of you who comment about overheating need a better understanding of the term. Overheating implies the phone is too hot to use or continued use will cause the phone to fail. With few exceptions I am sure what nearly all of you are experiencing is the phone getting "warm".
Many smartphones (and tablets for that matter) will heat up if 1. The phone is under use while being charged or 2. If the phone is being charged with a 3rd party charger with higher amp output than the one which shipped with the phone.
I can only think of a few time where manufacturing defects with the batteries or the phones themselves which caused overheating to the point where the battery caught fire, "exploded" or the phone failed.
In other words, if you're using the stock charger or the USB port to charge, don't worry about it. If there is a problem with the phone odds are you would have already news stories about them exploding or catching fire.