phone killerz, 23 Apr 2013hii i have recently bought htc one for rs 41900 what i say abt the htc its performance is ve... moreCan you zoom the camera when u take a picture with it ? They said this cannot zoom it.
guys I wanna buy a new phone. I have shortlistd xperia z, htc one and galaxy s4. previosly I used note2. am happy with samsung for their reguler updates and hardware properties but design is too shabby for 40k. I personally wanna go for htc one for its build , hardware and sense 5 like qualities. but the problem with htc is they dont provide any further android updates which makes your 40k useless and in India they have very clumsy service qualities. If I want solution of all these problems then Xperia z suits better. but am too flattered on htc . what should I do guys ?
Chebulla, 22 Apr 2013Hahahahah brought to you (and paid by) Samsung :DAmusing, but no friend. I'm a mobile developer. Working on iOS as well as Android. Not paid by anyone, except the company i work for :).
It's just what it is. Mobile pretension is something started by Apple for them to sell every year the same or even lately, worse device compared by its competitors. Selling no features, but premium "feel". No thanks.
Hi guys I just want to know the battery backup of HTC One on full charge, Talk time n browsing. My present device is one x, I like it a lot but have to charge it twice n thrice daily. thank you.
Please any one tell me does HTC ONE support arabic language and does it cotain an arabic keyword ........pllllllllllleasa
MobileSec, 23 Apr 2013When you are buying a phone, the most important thing is real user experience and rating. HTC ... more575 $ is only US version with the frequencies used in USA:
LTE: 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz (US).
You will not able to use 4G LTE on this US version phone in other parts of the world because of different frequencies. Thats why its more higher price in other countries like 480 GBP in UK.
FF, 23 Apr 2013I've checked this phone today and it's a horrible device (my advice and I don't care what othe... moreWhen you are buying a phone, the most important thing is real user experience and rating. HTC One is the best phone for 2013. No phone can beat this phone this year. All users saying the best phone that they had is HTC One and camera experience is superb.
HTC ONE is 5 Star rated phone and it’s the best phone you can buy right now. Users are really satisfied with this phone and most of users say this is the best phone they ever had.
HTC One hardly hitting USA with good price ($574.99). It’s really good, I can buy a rich looking very nice phone for this price. This time HTC turning to right way :)
hii i have recently bought htc one for rs 41900
what i say abt the htc its performance is very good no hang prblm butter touch the sound quality is very brilliant actually i waiting for s4 but i change my mind and go for htc one iam very happy with this smartphone
i recommend that u buy htc one with amazing experience
Is it true that you cannot zoom it when you take a picture ? I need a reply cos if not im not gonna get this fone.
FF, 23 Apr 2013I've checked this phone today and it's a horrible device (my advice and I don't care what othe... moreYou've checked it today and it looks horrible to you? Eventhough the looks of HTC One is one of its selling point. Better consult an Opthal today before checking devices.
I've checked this phone today and it's a horrible device (my advice and I don't care what others think).
it looks nice only on press pictures.
It's so horrible in reality, not easy to hold.
Bye bye HTC..I've spent good time with the one S ..but this time my money will go for Samsung.
wasif, 22 Apr 20134 MP 2688 x 1520 pixels auto focus LED flash really i don't get ithey. The camera is 4ultrapixels, not 4megapixels.
the quality is better than 12 mp
Unbiased User, 25 Feb 2013@S3 User
you are just obsessed with what you have... if you are comparing S3 with HTC One the... moreFriend, chill. I'm hearing all the fuzz about "design" but I for once am not going with my phone to a show. I am going to work and do every day tasks with it and as I may agree that HTC One is a very beautiful device, this aluminum cover will look like my grandmothers cutting board in less than a week. Now the crowd will jump, "You can get a cover..." but why would I, if i got the phone for the design ... how can i show it under a silicone or a plastic cover. A very simple thing to consider when piking design over usability. I currently have an SII and feel no need to change it. It's more than adequate for my daily usage (except battery) and probably wont get a new phone for the foreseeable future, but... even if i consider switching will get an S4 or S5. Why?, you'll all cry out? Well let's think about it... Main features:
- Display honestly if i switch the phone, i'm getting bigger for the smallest size possible. S4 Beats the 4.7 screen of one. And if some one starts talking about pixel density or vibrant colors, I'm gonna ask all, how much pixels do you see when switching a song or browsing the net in the public transport for instance? Pretty much same... Why, cause you won't see it under a microscope or spy glass :) Look, use, put away.
- Aluminum premium design: Well let's be honest... I've got my S2 for 2 years now and the first year and a half was without a case. It has a very slight wear over the back but otherwise is completely scratch free and i've dropped it a few times on walls, asphalt and what not. I've had it with keys in pocket and also quite a lot of abuse. No problems. The iphone 5 or iPad Mini premium designs that are similar to the One's, is complete crap for me. I work with phones on a daily basis and see what happens with a completely new device after only a week or two use. Rushing out somewhere to get a cover cause it dents easily, scratches even more easily and wears like hell.
- Front facing speakers: Those will come useful, in the library, or university, or middle of the day work, or home before sleep, or public transport.... Soooo speakers? Who uses those today, except to hear it's phone ringing in pocket or bag?
- HTC Sense: The first to go from the phone will be the Sense or Touch Wiz. Both are limited and there are far better options in the Play Store.
- Camera: Here I admit, personally don't care about it and don't use it in a phone. Why the hell i would, when the trusty DSLR is always around.
As this is getting long and i've got work to do, I'm gonna stop here. But my point is. The HTC One doesn't have any true advantages over any competitor around, Sony or Samsung. It's just pretty, but pretty is for show and I and most people want for use and abuse :).
What will make the S4 (Exynos Octa) my preferable device if i ever have any soon: Display, Size, Performance and Durability.
- Bigger is bigger. For the same phone size, its not bad.
- Lighter and smaller than the S3 and the One which is kinda ok
- Best performance out there. Hands down. Also reviewer give it more battery life, which is the huge deal for me given it's abilities. (Sadly Motorola doesn't make better devices, their battery life is simply magical)
- Finally, if my S2 is any indication of what a plastic phone is capable of, aluminum... no thanks. Got a Pad Mini that caused me enough troubles (and hurt fingers) for it's design language.
So in the end... cheers. In the end chose what you need. I need performance over pretty and will get such if that time soon arises. If that is when the S4 is not top, i'll see what is out there.
The rest is all the same. Android is everywhere.
Prabhakar Lam, 22 Apr 2013Designing a beautiful phone with good specifications does not meet success , I think HTC has t... moreMr prabhakar i think ur from cheap plastic fan of samsung. U forget abt the technology used by HTC sense 4.0 have no competition.
You for get how samsung updates its again re enroll them for stabilty coz they are always in hurry to capture the market not the design. This is where Samsung compltely FAILS. You better go for plastic if u wanna see more features of HTC which samsung not even dreamt abt it mail me at email@example.com
i,m using HTC since 3 years and not got any problems with Desire HD sensation and One x
HTC One with better looking and design than S4. It also provides more convenient camera functions...I will pick HTC one for sure...