basi, 01 May 2014i would like to buy a htc one tomarrow my demand in a phone is long battery back up and downlo... moreLong is a relative term, so I don't know that's the definition of long in your dictionary, thus can't comment. But knowing it has a 2300 mAh battery I don't expect wonders.
About YouTube videos, any droid where you will be able to install Tube Mate or several other YouTube video downloadable apps will be able to download YouTube videos. You seem to be new in Android world.
i would like to buy a htc one tomarrow my demand in a phone is long battery back up and download youtube vedios it is possible in this phone?? pls help me reply fast
Anonymous, 01 May 2014planing to buy this what about its camera qualityIts Amazing PHone ,and Camera Is Also Awesum :)
Anonymous, 01 May 2014planing to buy this what about its camera qualitySame here. I sold my S4 yesterday after using it for eight months. I was seeing the picture comparison between the M7 and S4 for a long time yesterday, and for day photos the difference is almost night and day. The S4 captures way more details than the M7, so if you are a person who crops images then there's no doubt that M7 will not do the job at all. If your photos end up at Facebook or some community site then M7 photos will pass.
However the night shots were really good, less noise than S4, but again the captured details are lost. What I found great though were the close up / macro shots, they were brilliant, and you will be able to focus really close to the subject, with my S4 I could never do that.
At the end of the day it depends how much cell phone camera matters to you, if it has a good amount of usage and is the only camera then you might wanna think twice before getting this. I for myself don't care about camera, but even after that I am thinking twice about getting this phone, undoubtedly it's a great device, but the camera surely is a let down. Don't know what went through hTC's head to go for the Ultra Pixel thing but sometimes you need to go with the flow, all mobile camera sensors are tiny, they can NEVER match the quality of a large sized P&S sensor, let alone the m4/3 and SLRs, so the only way mobile cameras can make up for the image quality are by putting a high resolution sensor, which S4 has done, Z1,Z2 has done, all the Lumia line-up has done, but hTC, well they were arrogant, and that will cost them some good amount of market share. If the M7 had a 8 megapixel decent snapper I'd happily get it and proudly say the eff word to my S4.
At the end of the day, you can't have everything.
Best Audio in the market.
Best screen display in the market
Most beautiful Android phone in the market.
-Only Android phone with pure metallic design.
This phone has the right size 4.7" display.
Big enough to play games and watch video.
Smaill enough to text with one hand.
Qiuetly brillant !!!
I own one more than a year now and I can say for me it's perfect. Super fast and updates are coming really fast so far. Beats Audio just rocks.
nalex, 29 Apr 2014Its great phone.I really like it.But i have an question.Which is the best phone of this:sony x... moreThe M7. Z1's display is awful. I'm an S4 owner and will only recommend if you wanna waste your money. G2 is value for money.
Its great phone.I really like it.But i have an question.Which is the best phone of this:sony xperia z1,lg g2,galaxy s4,this phone or nexus5?I need phone with great design,phone with caracter,fast phone,multimedia phone and phone with amaizing performances and good ui.....Can you help me please?
Its a Great looking phone, but that's all it is.
It has worst Hardware Quality i have ever experienced in a premium electronic device.
Unlike other mobile manufacturers HTC has the most reddiculas Customer Service Policy.
1. Hardware issues occoured in the first month of purchase.
2. The device had too many issues and has gone through a very heavy hardware repaire and replacement since purchase.
3. Misleading information by HTC sales in the first week of purchase about a hardware issue being a software, to avoide refund/replacement.
4. Multiple Service center repair caused more damage instead of fixing the issues.
5. Customer service people never have any case history to refer to. Which leads to a new start every time you call.
6. Customer service reps are hopeless and yet they are the only one a customer can contact, supervisors are never available, and when they are you hardly can make out the difference.
7. Fake promises made by customer service about escalating the matter to concerned team and arranging a call back or arrangin a standby device. Out of 50 calls I've made , only once I received the callback.
8. when asked for supervisor at customer service people say that we are the escalation managers and there is none of us.
9. no or nonsense reply to e-mails, massages, complaints whatsoever.
10. After approval of replacement, they sent low quality- duplicate looking phone, when refused to accept the sent another. 6 time in a row i was given that duplicate material and finally i had to loudge a complaint with consumer court.
Inshort: Their product and service SUCKS. Its another Chinese phone company.
Better go for some relible vendors like NOKIA, IPHONE,
SONY ECT... i would even recommend micromax anyday over HTC. :)
Had my ONE for about 7 months and it is still the best of the best. My phone, as long as I use the HTC charger, charges to full in no time. The phone is so fast that it has never had even a stutter and scrolls very smooth.
Htc one m7 is a nice model..for me theres no problem with it..the charging si faster if you use 2A charger..
Avinash K, 22 Apr 2014I bought this mobile two months ago and experience is very awesome.Here is my pros and cons li... morelet me know where do u live so I can indicate the heating problem comparing to where I live, coz I got Note 3 N9005 and it was a piece of crap that heat up all the time so I sold it and wanna check on Htc ! thx.
Hi, just wanna check whether any htc one user update the phone to the latest version ? Can the system support kit kat
Shelley Tyler, 25 Apr 2014I'd only had my phone a few weeks when my son had his wedding. Assured there would be a photog... moreI understand ur issue but probably u can take the screenshot of ur homescreen with that wallpaper which u want. Taking screenshot wil save ur picture wherever u want (in gallery or in folder of ur choice.) I am sure it Will help.