yesterday i got htc one e8 along with sandisk ultra 32 gb class 10 microsd. But i unable to move music and videos from internal memory to microsd. I used es file explorer, astro and many other file manager app but the result is same.I also reinserted the card many times please help......
i got this htc one e8 yesterday along with a 32 gb sandisk ultra class 10 micro sd. HTC does't have any default file manager, so i downloaded es explorer but i unable to move my apps backup files (i.e. .apk files) from internal memory to external sd card, i also tried some music files and other file manager apps but the result is same. please help.....
Victor01, 10 Sep 2014I too from India. Currently I own Xperia ZR and would like to shift my gears to HTC. So was th... moreNo Smartphone is perfect in all aspects. For instance GS4 has performance and heating issues and for Sony Z series(except from Z2) display looks washed out unless for watching videos. Initially I also gone through a lot of research for buying phone within my budget and went for E8 as it is the best option under 33k. The only issue E8 has is Camera as it performs very good in broad day-lights but average in low-lights. You could look at LG G2 as it has one of the best cameras but then again it has fragile design and non expandable storage. So it's up to you to decide for yourself.
Adi.., 05 Sep 2014Can anyone pls confirm if i'm using data on SIM-1 will I able to receive a call on SIM-2? it is true dual sim in stand by mode ??
someone pls suggest me the best case for E8.
where can i buy the genuine dotview cover? is it worth the cost? or pls let me know a better alternate. thanks.
I too from India. Currently I own Xperia ZR and would like to shift my gears to HTC. So was thinking how wise would the decision be from Sony to HTC? I wanted to know if E8 camera is really better than Sony ZR & Z/HTC One/S4? And if there's any prob with Dual Sim? Do you own E8?
It depends on your preference. If you're looking for better grip then go for blue one, for good looks go for red.As both colors are not available in my area I've gone for white color which is very classy
Victor01, 09 Sep 2014Few Questions bros:
1) Hows rear camera life? I meant in terms of HTC One. Is it better tha... moreRegarding the camera, it's above average but not excellent like the G3 or Z2, Daylight shots capture very good amount of details but low light shots are not bad but decent. Battery life also is very good, It could last more than a day if you're average user. There are rumors that E8 will get Android L update along with M8 and also build quality is very solid.
So without any doubt just go for E8
Mahdi Najafi, 09 Sep 2014hi does htc one e8 DUAL SIM support otg? tanxYes it does
Victor01, 09 Sep 2014Few Questions bros:
1) Hows rear camera life? I meant in terms of HTC One. Is it better tha... moreYes, since the resolution is higher, the E8 camera produces better results in daylight. At night the ultrapixel camera is better since it captures more light! Battery life is excellent. High usage takes you through a day, and medium usage gets you through two days!
I've personally purchased this device keeping in mind that I'll use it for the next two years. :)
Mahdi Najafi, 09 Sep 2014hi does htc one e8 DUAL SIM support otg? tanxYes I've personally tested a OTG device on E8 and it works absolutely fine. :)
Anonymous, 09 Sep 2014Using one week,noticed that video playing stop for bit of moments ,repeatedly.otherwise good h... moreIf you are using mx player, change the decoder to software or HW+. Then your videos will play smoothly. Every HTC ONE series have this issue.
Few Questions bros:
1) Hows rear camera life? I meant in terms of HTC One. Is it better than the HTC One?
2) Hows Battery life after continuous usage?
3) Can we rely on this device for 2 or more years?
Tushar jr., 08 Sep 2014what is TBC (radio),,,,,,,,,,,??? TBC: To Be Confirmed
Using one week,noticed that video playing stop for bit of moments ,repeatedly.otherwise good handset.
swordfish99, 08 Sep 2014Mine too gets to 45 celcius on gaming like asphalt 8 etc. but the feel is just warm not hot. H... moreIs it reely worthy to go for this device...? and wat abt the battery thing, will it not create a future problem?