tanks for your opinion brother, are you currently using e8??? how is it in term of camera n audio brother???
HTC One E8
1. Good sound
2. 5 inch display
3. Andriod kit kat
4. Dual SIM
1. SIM tray is very difficult to opena and close. Overall very badly designed.
2. Volume button is poorly designed and difficult to operate.
3. Screen brightness is poor
4. No Videocalling software even though you pay a bomb.
5. Performance is very poor as you will notice that your mobile is slow.
6. Not able to do multitasking on many of its applications.
6. The list is endless but the biggest disadvantage of them all is that you get a bunch of Extremely Rude Customer Support. Who are not ready to help you.
MORAL OF THE STORY
Never ever buy a HTC one E8 phone. Its neither user friendly nor intuitive.
I have spent a bomb on a phone and HTC customer care are not ready to provide any support.
I really feel cheated and am repenting for going with HTC.
I could have easily gone with Iphone or LG as these companies are customer friendly.
It was a rude shock to me when HTC customer support refused to provide help.
I request everyone to pass on these message so that HTC stops fooling and playing around with customers.
i am bidding on this phone from ebay
it is only 320 $ which is too good to be true but the seller has 99% positive rating and ships from UK and hong kong do you think this device is chinese version ? and if so will i be able to change language , install google services and use it as a normal htc one E8 phone ?
thank you and i appreciate quick reply as the bidding ends in 7 hours
Actually I'm very interesting to buy HTC One E8 but also I'm hesitating because I doubt the 2 Sim are working at the same time, if any person can give me this answer welcome.
Music lovers, well, one cant compare it to Audio technica or even Sennheiser but the earphones are decent. The loudest is a bit too much but at 60% volume, noise cancellation is perfect.
BoomSOund speakers are great if you want everyone to listen to your ringtone. However, in office I keep the volume to 305 and that too is good enough.
I have used this for a few days now. I do not think battery is a problem. I used S5 before this and I can ensure that with dual sim this phone lasts one day easily. I charge it every night when I go to sleep.
If you need performance, this phone is just amazing. Camera a tad bit lower than S5 but games, apps.. works like magic. And yeah, Out of 10 android phones that I have tried till now, this one doesn't heat up. Not once! The light weight is amazing and the design and sleekness give it a premier look. Totally worth the money spent.
At last I got mine for Rs 32300, looking fabulous. Super smooth, camera is decent. Further functions are not check yet. Inform you later.
I think 3000 ma battery is the optimum for 5 inch phone..htc insists using 2600 even for 5.5 inch ...hope they can increase battery capacity
Ramakrishna Naik, 25 Aug 2014Hi Guys Last week I brought HTC One(E8), It's really cool, Camera Quality Awesome, dual slim, ... moreHi Ramakrishna,
Could you please tell me if I can ON flash during video recording in this phone?? and FM radio is there or not??
Can I use camera flash in HD video recording time in this phone?? and FM Radio is there or not??
This is my first HTC device after Sensation which is almost 3 years ago.
I used almost all Samsung flagship devices and switched to E8 from Galaxy S5.
After using E8 for 5 days Do I miss S5...? Yes and NOT AT ALL!!!
I will tell you the cons First rather than pros like others....
1. Camera is decent and very fast in taking picture but S5's Camera was the best.
2. I miss OLED's deep black color(This is my personal preference)
3. It was having the IP certification.
1. As I am from India Snapdragon version of S5 Costs a lot more than E8.
2. Much less heating issue than S5 or S4
3. Superb built quality even though its made of Polycarbonate plastic.
4. Crisp full RGB display.
5. Boom Sound beats them all in the market. ultimate music experience from a mobile.
6. Even though its a dual sim battery backup is simply great( I use for more than 2 hours of calling, approx 50 txts, always on 3G or Wifi, sync with 6 different account, an hour of internet, couple of hours of music through earphones and around 3 hours of screen ON time and still will have around 30% of battery at the end of the day)
6. Sense UI is really snappy and no nonsense gimmicks here.
This is my experience with E8. Call quality is decent with good network reception in both sim slots.
If you have a budget of 34000/- Rupees then do not think of anything else go for this you will not be disappointed guys.
camera output might get an improved by an upgrade(hoping for this)
Did any one of the user experienced video capturing problem after updating Google apps and htc apps from play store.
Hi.. Friend's, please share how is the battery life for this phone and also any heating problem ?
The phone is amazingly fast...I never even imagined the sound from a phone can be so beautiful ,it's superb...camera is not bad... I just liked everything about this phone... Thanks a lot HTC .. hopefully we get updates for this phone...when I did bench mark test with m8 ...e8 won easily by 600 points... Finally I can trash my galaxy s5... You should just kill Samsung people for cheating people with such low quality stuffs...grr