Anonymous, 02 Jul 2014very confused which one to get M8 or Z2 ...any suggestion ?the z2 is better than the htc one (m8) however the htc one (m8)is more beautiful than the z2....but its your choice.
AnonD-8543, 30 Jun 2014Guys please Help me out I am using Vodafone 3G in India and I have too much of signal variati... moreya.... I too face sm of d problem. ... its fault of sim nt phone. .... Vodafone is not good. ..
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2014very confused which one to get M8 or Z2 ...any suggestion ?If I were you, I would select Z2. It is the best android phone on the market now with battery life, screen, design and material quality.
Please can someone tell me what email client app that will support yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Web Access? Most I have seen do not support Outlook Web Access
AnonD-8543, 30 Jun 2014Guys please Help me out I am using Vodafone 3G in India and I have too much of signal variati... moreMy phone is just 10days old and I have put a Vodafone SIM. I also experience similar issues and data connection is very bad. Planningbto shift to Airtel..
Exellent design and fantastic softwares , powerful speakers , amazing cpu speed
AnonD-279179, 01 Jul 2014This or Sony xperia z2? Hard to choose ...Z2 has the better camera, but M8 is better built and is hard to break if it happens to drop. M8's only problems are the small-ish screen and bad camera, but I still like my M8.
My Experience with M8:
- Metallic Body not only easy on your eyes, but also feels great in your palm.
- BoomSound is loud, but at the same times easy on your ears. No distorted sounds.
- Gesture controls are pretty useful in day to day task, specially the finger up gesture
- HTC Sense TV combines multiple remote into one. Single remote works with both LED TV and Settop box.
- Everybody are fan of BlinkFeed in my office and they want the app on their phone too. BlinkFeed will bring the best of all from your fav. social networking sites and RSS feeds. Give some time to configure BlinkFeed properly and you won't regret.
- BlinkFeed is not Battery or data hogger.
- M8 battery With moderate use and 3G always ON takes you to full day.
- Activate Extreme Power Saver mode and the battery will refuse to die.
- Photos captured from UltraPixel Duo Camera is extremely good in quality.
- No match of UltraPixel when it comes to low light photography.
- Ufocus and 3D dimensional is what you'll do with every photo capture from the phone. A Perfect result.
- Use Season effects, create video and Amaze your friends by uploading it to Instgram or other sites.
- Don't forget to use Duo Capture when you're on date/trip with your dear one.
- You can also capture 360 degree photo using Pan 360 photos and if you're happy with the result not then trying Google Camera.
AnonD-274749, 20 Jun 2014ply tell me anybody its great phone htc m8 or not because only its camera 4mp is disappointing... moreThe htc One M8 is an excellent phone & the camera is perfect for most every day use. It appears many people get all worked up over a 4mp camera (when in fact its ultra pixels so works differently & allows more light exposure)
The camera is a very decent camera for social media etc & I would never purchase a smartphone based on the camera alone.
I have had the pleasure of using the M8 & very tempted to upgrade to it instead of getting an Iphone 5's. It all hinges because I like Apple's after service over any other manaufacturer.
It's personally choice so don't get bogged down by all the fanboy stuff & girlie squabling over who is best.
htc One m8 is a fantastic phone & you won't be disapointed in anything if you choose to go for it.
AnonD-8543, 30 Jun 2014Guys please Help me out
I am using Vodafone 3G in India and I have too much of signal variati... moreYes I am also thinking that this is happening.I am also vodaforne kolkata user.
I just bought it yesterday. And though i am not having call drop but significantly in call loudness.some calls are louder and clear to hear but some are very quite.
I think i made a bad choise shifting from my xperia-Z. call quality was perfect with vodafone.
My HTC ONE M8 developed rear camera problem just with in 35 days of use. It takes blurred pics only. Also the came cover has caught some scratches. Service center when contacted says to leave the unit for repair which will be sent to Bangalore. Will any body advice me regarding such king of repair? Will the UNIBODY be intact after repair? Will it show any sign of repair on the body as no body likes to have a new phone with tempered body. Plz help.
I have the gray HTC M8 but the parts where speaker grills are feel realy plasticky to hand, sure as hell a lot different than the back, are they really made of aluminum?
Guys please Help me out
I am using Vodafone 3G in India and I have too much of signal variation and problem in call quality.
Max no of times call drops or either the receiving party is not able to clearly hear what i speak...
I have confirmed with a friend also using M8 . he is also having same problem with Vodafone and not with any other sim like Airtel and Idea.
Any one else having this issue ????? With Vodafone India... Problem in call quality????
I have the Glacier Silver version of this phone. It's been a very long time since I just look at the phone without any reason! The phone is absolutely gorgeous looking. Obviously the colour of the phone is a personal preference, but I seriously cannot see anyone thinking this colour is not that great.
This is THE BESt phone i hv brought and i hvnt regretted a single cent. People who are considering to buy it i recomend you to go for it.. Amazing UI, Astonishing speed and Most importantly the Sexiest Design.
Friends who have this phone plz tell call recorder is working in this phone, bcz previously i hve desire 600 dual sim n call recorder not working properly in this phone, plz tell me about that, thanx