sam, 21 May 2014which is better htc m8 or galaxy s5/note 3?? plz plz any1 reply meI have read reviews that state the M8 will perform with the IPhone 6 and competes with the S5.
I use the m8 for 2 weeks now and i can say only good things about it.For 2600 MaH battery it's one of the best (if not the best).No lag no freeze.It's the best choise if u need phone for gaming or smooth browsing.The camera isn't bad at all if u know how to play with the settings.
Amir, 18 May 2014Just got it less than a week.
Here are my commentS on the M8:
1. Superb battery life.
2.... moreHi Amir
After reading your opinion its tempting me to buy it ,which i was in big dilemma since a month
Can i go ahead and buy ??
sam, 21 May 2014which is better htc m8 or galaxy s5/note 3?? plz plz any1 reply mePlease specify your requirements.
AnonD-3630, 21 May 2014about 3 hours and 10 min Bro it charges faster when connected to your wifi or 3g around 1 hour 40 mins. I think its gonna be helpful for you. Dont charge it without 3g or wifi.
Anonymous, 21 May 2014within 1 hours its will 80%, and you can use 30hours even 10% battery( only calls,messages,mai... moreIs the input : 200mah
And the output : 5V-1A ? Cz i bought one used to be sure about the original charge
I just got my m8 a week back but m nt able to use wifi direct on it.when ever i select a file and click share wifi direct never pops up.
Neither m able to receive any file.
I went to wifi,switchd it ON and then i came to wifi direct,bt still in senders mobile it show waiting for file to receive.
Please help,i had never used wifi direct before this.
elie, 21 May 2014how much time take to full charge this device ?
from 0 to 100% battery
and what are the spe... morewithin 1 hours its will 80%, and you can use 30hours even 10% battery( only calls,messages,mails,calendar,,,)
this is 2600 MAH battery, ...
how much time take to full charge this device ?
from 0 to 100% battery
and what are the specs of the charger ?
the user inter face in htc sense 6 just wow
beauty +fast + zoe + blinkfeed
i love it
kaka, 17 May 2014htc speaker sound build at front is super clever design , see movie or answer phone sounds com... moreThe home screen button in display in m8 is good for those playing games ..cause cannot mistouch
Jonny, 18 May 2014So much space wasted on the front. Big phone but not so big screen. Quite impossible to find H... moreit's not difficult to get HTC One here in Thailand and I got M7 which is great accept night camera. The rest is perfect for me.
Anonymous, 20 May 2014Why make such a good phone with terrible camera specs? its using a new technology cold the Ultra-pixel. look it up
I tested the htc m8 and xperia z2
- superb built with feel rich to hold.
- very good color reproduction, display is on the softer side i.e you wont be stressing your eyes by looking at ti for long time.
- speakers are top in class with super clear sound.
- music or videos on headphones are great and you will love it every time.
- 4 ultrapixel may sound a little down but it does a descent job and the pictures will come great, great for people who take selfies.
- simple ui which is great and feels topnotch very easy to get along.
- definately worth buying and worth spending 50k
- screen looks better than z1
- nice punchy vivid colours with almost everything one can ask for from a screen....two thumbs up.
- good viewing angles
- superior camera with best in class image capturing. background defocus doesn't work most of the time though.
- watching videos are fantastic everytime.
- music is on the softer side
- speakers cant compete with the htc m8, u wont come to know if they are working its more on the silent side.
- water and dust resistant body is an added advantage especially in India.
- phone gets heated pretty fast, back panel got heated with little usage of camera and watching a small video. Its a big no go for me because i hate when phone heats up.
- ui looks plain but its not as simple as htc sense.
- doesn't feel as classy as the htc one M8
- very costly for wat its offering
- not worth spending 50k i would suggest to wait for price drop