the user inter face in htc sense 6 just wow
beauty +fast + zoe + blinkfeed
i love it
kaka, 17 May 2014htc speaker sound build at front is super clever design , see movie or answer phone sounds com... moreThe home screen button in display in m8 is good for those playing games ..cause cannot mistouch
Jonny, 18 May 2014So much space wasted on the front. Big phone but not so big screen. Quite impossible to find H... moreit's not difficult to get HTC One here in Thailand and I got M7 which is great accept night camera. The rest is perfect for me.
Anonymous, 20 May 2014Why make such a good phone with terrible camera specs? its using a new technology cold the Ultra-pixel. look it up
I tested the htc m8 and xperia z2
- superb built with feel rich to hold.
- very good color reproduction, display is on the softer side i.e you wont be stressing your eyes by looking at ti for long time.
- speakers are top in class with super clear sound.
- music or videos on headphones are great and you will love it every time.
- 4 ultrapixel may sound a little down but it does a descent job and the pictures will come great, great for people who take selfies.
- simple ui which is great and feels topnotch very easy to get along.
- definately worth buying and worth spending 50k
- screen looks better than z1
- nice punchy vivid colours with almost everything one can ask for from a screen....two thumbs up.
- good viewing angles
- superior camera with best in class image capturing. background defocus doesn't work most of the time though.
- watching videos are fantastic everytime.
- music is on the softer side
- speakers cant compete with the htc m8, u wont come to know if they are working its more on the silent side.
- water and dust resistant body is an added advantage especially in India.
- phone gets heated pretty fast, back panel got heated with little usage of camera and watching a small video. Its a big no go for me because i hate when phone heats up.
- ui looks plain but its not as simple as htc sense.
- doesn't feel as classy as the htc one M8
- very costly for wat its offering
- not worth spending 50k i would suggest to wait for price drop
i love this phone if you go to the market store, download beats music for free.... you will love the sound. I have it on mine....
AnonD-265110, 19 May 2014Does HTC M8 has beats audio?Beats audio was only an equaliser my friend. And it was more of a branding trick than actual audio experience. The m8 doesnt have beats audio.
But what's more important is that m8 blows m7 out of water in audio quality both from headphones as well as speakers. And as gsmarena tested, htc m8 is containing the best audio on a phone they tested till now due to the great improvement in the new DAC used in snapdragon 801.
I think the only device that matches the quality of audio on m8 is the s5 but that also falls behind as it's volume levels are lower than m8.
The only phone that MAY beat the m8 is the G900H s5 with its wolfson DAC but that's not tested yet.
In any case, you'll be getting top notch audio quality. Just forget the beats and buy the phone.
Have a nice day
Aryan, 19 May 2014Primary Camera is not 04MPs, its 04Ultrapixel..r8
darkgamer, 19 May 2014Ya. This one is my alias everywhere. Plus I didn't think that letting out my real name was a g... moreYeh, I identified you. I didn't say you are trolling or misleading here and I know you don't.
Even though someone deludes here I don't care, because their consciousnesses know they are not fooling others but themselves.
AnonD-265110, 19 May 2014Does HTC M8 has beats audio?it hasn't beats audio
yesterday i purchased HTC One (M8)amazing phone,1st time i am using HTC.
AnonD-116479, 19 May 2014Are you Shubam who changing your username?Ya. This one is my alias everywhere. Plus I didn't think that letting out my real name was a good idea. So I changed my nickname. But I'm not spamming anywhere or passing any fanboyish comments. So peace.
Have a nice day. And my name is Shubham, not shubam. This is a sanskrit name which means good luck.
darkgamer, 19 May 2014Hey, did you purchase m7??Are you Shubam who changing your username?
AnonD-265110, 19 May 2014Does HTC M8 has beats audio?No it hasn't the Beats Audio. Nevertheless, it's not really impact the music quality of the M8.
rahul, 18 May 2014Hello friends,
I wanna buy the xperia z1, xperia z2 or htcc m8 but i am not sure if:
1- whi... moreI've been using the M8 since 3 weeks. I certainly think that HTC M8 overall better than the Xperia Z2. If you highly concern about the camera Z2 is better. Although, I saw some reviewers have mentioned its low-light performance not really great.
According to the battery life test of the Z2, it has beat the M8 as well as the S5, obviously as it has a high capacity battery. However, if you are a moderate user, you can obviously use the M8 around 2 days. It has a feature called "Extreme Power Saving Mode" will assist to extend the battery life.
I think the M8 is capable enough to beat the Z2 in Display, Music, call quality, User Interface and functionality.
If you hope to buy a HTC M7, it's a great phone too except the camera performance.