which is better htc m8 or galaxy s5/note 3?? plz plz any1 reply me
AnonD-3630, 21 May 2014about 3 hours and 10 min Bro it charges faster when connected to your wifi or 3g around 1 hour 40 mins. I think its gonna be helpful for you. Dont charge it without 3g or wifi.
Anonymous, 21 May 2014within 1 hours its will 80%, and you can use 30hours even 10% battery( only calls,messages,mai... moreIs the input : 200mah
And the output : 5V-1A ? Cz i bought one used to be sure about the original charge
elie, 21 May 2014how much time take to full charge this device ? from 0 to 100% battery and what are the spe... moreabout 3 hours and 10 min
I just got my m8 a week back but m nt able to use wifi direct on it.when ever i select a file and click share wifi direct never pops up.
Neither m able to receive any file.
I went to wifi,switchd it ON and then i came to wifi direct,bt still in senders mobile it show waiting for file to receive.
Please help,i had never used wifi direct before this.
elie, 21 May 2014how much time take to full charge this device ?
from 0 to 100% battery
and what are the spe... morewithin 1 hours its will 80%, and you can use 30hours even 10% battery( only calls,messages,mails,calendar,,,)
this is 2600 MAH battery, ...
elie, 21 May 2014how much time take to full charge this device ? from 0 to 100% battery and what are the spe... moreIt takes around 1 hour and 40 min.
Just 2 or little more,but I just guest cos I don't clock it.
how much time take to full charge this device ?
from 0 to 100% battery
and what are the specs of the charger ?
the user inter face in htc sense 6 just wow
beauty +fast + zoe + blinkfeed
i love it
kaka, 17 May 2014htc speaker sound build at front is super clever design , see movie or answer phone sounds com... moreThe home screen button in display in m8 is good for those playing games ..cause cannot mistouch
Jonny, 18 May 2014So much space wasted on the front. Big phone but not so big screen. Quite impossible to find H... moreit's not difficult to get HTC One here in Thailand and I got M7 which is great accept night camera. The rest is perfect for me.
Anonymous, 20 May 2014Why make such a good phone with terrible camera specs? its using a new technology cold the Ultra-pixel. look it up
AnonD-245813, 20 May 2014I tested the htc m8 and xperia z2 Htc M8 - superb built with feel rich to hold. - very good c... morevery true.Nice write up.
I tested the htc m8 and xperia z2
- superb built with feel rich to hold.
- very good color reproduction, display is on the softer side i.e you wont be stressing your eyes by looking at ti for long time.
- speakers are top in class with super clear sound.
- music or videos on headphones are great and you will love it every time.
- 4 ultrapixel may sound a little down but it does a descent job and the pictures will come great, great for people who take selfies.
- simple ui which is great and feels topnotch very easy to get along.
- definately worth buying and worth spending 50k
- screen looks better than z1
- nice punchy vivid colours with almost everything one can ask for from a screen....two thumbs up.
- good viewing angles
- superior camera with best in class image capturing. background defocus doesn't work most of the time though.
- watching videos are fantastic everytime.
- music is on the softer side
- speakers cant compete with the htc m8, u wont come to know if they are working its more on the silent side.
- water and dust resistant body is an added advantage especially in India.
- phone gets heated pretty fast, back panel got heated with little usage of camera and watching a small video. Its a big no go for me because i hate when phone heats up.
- ui looks plain but its not as simple as htc sense.
- doesn't feel as classy as the htc one M8
- very costly for wat its offering
- not worth spending 50k i would suggest to wait for price drop
Why make such a good phone with terrible camera specs?
i love this phone if you go to the market store, download beats music for free.... you will love the sound. I have it on mine....
i like it every day more very great and so beauty
AnonD-265110, 19 May 2014Does HTC M8 has beats audio?Beats audio was only an equaliser my friend. And it was more of a branding trick than actual audio experience. The m8 doesnt have beats audio.
But what's more important is that m8 blows m7 out of water in audio quality both from headphones as well as speakers. And as gsmarena tested, htc m8 is containing the best audio on a phone they tested till now due to the great improvement in the new DAC used in snapdragon 801.
I think the only device that matches the quality of audio on m8 is the s5 but that also falls behind as it's volume levels are lower than m8.
The only phone that MAY beat the m8 is the G900H s5 with its wolfson DAC but that's not tested yet.
In any case, you'll be getting top notch audio quality. Just forget the beats and buy the phone.
Have a nice day
Aryan, 19 May 2014Primary Camera is not 04MPs, its 04Ultrapixel..r8
Log in I forgot my password Sign up