Prince, 15 May 2014It's an awesome experience to have such mobile!!! Yes it is. I'm using this since 3 weeks.
Can you please suggest me whether LG Flex or HTC M8, I surely either one if I get the prompt review.
Both phones are really good, with plus minus on each but two of these specs are high end.
I need to compare this with LG G FLEX, probably my next phone. I'm using LG FLEX now and happy with it. The M8 dot screen is something really kool, and the genuine dot case for M8 looks great.
I will trade my LG Flex if I get the review but it's not released yet in my country.
Anonymous, 15 May 2014one
this shows something very different
Jonathan , 14 May 2014between the Samsung galaxy s5 and htc one m8 which one is betterone
Ahayt, 15 May 2014I'd say HTC M8, because this is the M8 page. Totally oblivious of Z2.Thanks buddy!
AnonD-263868, 15 May 2014What's the best phone Z2 or HTC one m8?I'd say HTC M8, because this is the M8 page.
Totally oblivious of Z2.
Jonathan , 14 May 2014between the Samsung galaxy s5 and htc one m8 which one is betterI have been using the M8 since three weeks and I'm extremely satisfy with it.
Advantages Of the M8 over the Galaxy S5.
* Superior build quality with beautiful design.
* Dual front facing speakers which ideal for extremely clear loudspeaker calls.
* Super smooth and lag free user interface.
* Great call quality.
* Impressive music quality.
* Really fast responsive display.
* Motion gestures.
* Superior low-light performances of the camera.
* True tone dual LED flash looks low light pictures same as the natural colors.
* 5 mp front facing camera gives you impressive selfie photos.
Advantages of the S5 over the M8.
* Removable battery.
* Water & Dust resistance.
* Extra features.
* Excellent day-light performing camera with a higher resolution.
* 4K video recording.
* Nice display.
* Download booster.
* Fingerprint scanner.
* Heart rate monitor.
* The display is responsive even you wearing gloves.
* Multi windows feature gives you most perfect multitasking ability.
Come on htc,release a big size ONE with 5.5 above QHD display,faster chipset and big red ONE!!!
Jonathan , 14 May 2014between the Samsung galaxy s5 and htc one m8 which one is betterBoth sre good phones...i prefer the m8 bcoz i kinda prefer the fluidity and simplicity of sense 6...everything is so beautifuly designed...coordinated and systematic ui...i have used samsung phones ...and not only touchwiz is slow and laggy ..its has too many cumbersome gimmicky features which i dont use.....probably samsung has toned down the ui of s5...i will still go for sense 6.....battery life is superb on the m8..lasts full 2 days on mediumusage....cam is also pretty good...
Buddha Lama, 14 May 2014Great phone i have changed my s5 with this phone and not regretting. feeling awesome Nice to here that.
Great phone i have changed my s5 with this phone and not regretting. feeling awesome