hey guys im useing htc one m8 its a fantastic phone about the camera its far better then the htc one m7 and its got 5up front camera which is an amazing also an i hope this will be the best andriod phone of 2014 none of the company can beat htc one m8 ..
Sindroid, 04 Apr 20145 things that really sucks with M8 and made me not buy it. (Note: Im a former M7 user) 1. T... moreI understand your comment.but what i hate most is bottom useless black line,it make phone screen look shapeless,blackberry make thesame mistake on z30 i love samsung,LG and sony edge to edge screen size no bottom black line.htc should change from upixel to mpixel. 13mp is ok i love good camera phones+dual speakers
keke, 04 Apr 2014I'm using HTC One Max as I'm typying watching cricket my country South Africa outplaying Indi... moreAre you sure you will like m8 than one max? Changing one max for m8 is not good idea. What do you think?
5 things that really sucks with M8 and made me not buy it. (Note: Im a former M7 user)
1. The camera obviously. The 4 UP gimmick did do much success, and the purple tint was dreadful. What is the point with a camera that is suppose to take good low light photos when it has purple tint. HTC should have roamed forums and seen the opinions about the camera and in the end, DROPPED the 4UP rubbish a stuck a proper 12mp camera in the M8.
2. The Price. It costs the same as an iPhone. You would be a fool to buy it now. The M7 was also a costy thing but dropped HARD in price after short time. Want it? Wait for price drop.
3. Screen utilisation. I bought a secondhand LG G2, and i LOVE how they stretched the screen out to the edge and had a narrow bezel as possible. HTC still has a lot to go and learn from Samsung and LG. I mean, come on. It´s an aluminium casing and is sturdy as hell and don't need bezels. And the bottom part with the HTC logo is absolutely useless since M8 has on-screen capacitive button now. Is just a black line of NOTHING..
4. The Power button is still on top. On the M7 it was there too on the left side. Fair enough, but HTC has done the pointless move to keep it on top, and worse, moved it to the RIGHT SIDE of the phone, making it more harder to reach and access unless you have rubber fingers. Again, Z1 and G2 wins. Put it on the side man come on.
5. Boom sound speakers. This is more of a personal issue and i guess i will get pawned by it. In my honest opinion, the speakers on a phone is low priority. I rarely use them. Because me, and people mostly have their Beats connected to it most time. And as i already mentioned, i rarely use them, but the bottom speaker still managed to go defunct. I would rather have a fantastic camera if they could be scarified.
It´s a shame HTC has sunk so low. They try hard but they fail. They seem not to listen to their consumers which is a bad thing. It´s a shame because HTC is the only company that make phones built like a tank. And i liked that.
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2014The most terrible issue with m7 was the purple tint when taking low light picture. Does the m8... moreTo early to tell. The purple tint came after some time of usage. My m7 did not have this to begin with, it slowly came.
AnonD-116479, 04 Apr 2014I wish South Africa will meet Sri Lanka at the final. Greeting from Sri Lanka.We have lost my brother, it's one of those days when you try so hard but things don't go your way. Last year December India was here in South Africa and we dominated every game from Test to ODI to beat them in every game. India was good because they were home. Well done to India although you cannot beat us twice or should I say India won by luck. lol. Nonetheless, HTC for life no matter what
AnonD-116479, 04 Apr 2014I wish South Africa will meet Sri Lanka at the final. Greeting from Sri Lanka.Your wish is not fulfilled. India vs Sri Lanka.... Greetings from India.
The most terrible issue with m7 was the purple tint when taking low light picture. Does the m8 have the same problem?
I'm using HTC One Max as I'm typying watching cricket my country South Africa outplaying India. I'm patiently waiting for M8 to arrive. HTC for life no matter what
k, 04 Apr 2014What is the main difference M7 and M8? Do tell us please.The difference between the 2 are screen size. 5.0 screen instead of 4.7. Micro SD card slot for expandable memory up to 128. M7 did not have this. Slight faster phone also. Dual camera on the back and dual led flash as well. Previous model did not have either of those. The m8 to the m7 is like the Galaxy s4 to the Galaxy s3. Slight improvements to make the phone better but overall not a completely different from the earlier one.
its a fantastic gadget. the one best manufacturer i had ever seen in mobile makers with high quality. best phone. how can the thought of a remote control comparision. probably cammented by other manufacturing competetors. i have been using htc since 8 years. i was pride all the time when discussions araised between friend and remained top
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2014I hate htc phones because it looks like remote controller and too where i live people regard b... moreLooks like remote control? Lol! That's the most absurd comment i've ever read. Even my old HTC HD2 looks great, how much more with the new HTC phones? Be realistic in making comments next time or else, people who read it will think you are simply not able to buy that's why you are sour-graping :)
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2014I hate htc phones because it looks like remote controller and too where i live people regard b... moreHow this phone looks like a remote controller? Does remote controller has a 5 inch display, camera, speakers and etc. Please think twice before you going to add your comment here, please think intellectually. I recommend you to consult a doctor to check your eyes. Probably your eyesight is weak.
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2014I hate htc phones because it looks like remote controller and too where i live people regard b... moreyou can go for other brands but one thing u should be clear about htc's mobile overall satisfaction after purchasing which u would not found in any those brands and u know well too if htc starts advertising then all of other brands are goin to be stopped fooling people
go for one its truely one
Wish Sony,Nokia not laughing at 4MP Camera, dim light pictures quality of HTC One M8.
I hate htc phones because it looks like remote controller and too where i live people regard blackberry,sony&iphone than htc. Currently using blackberry q10.i will go for sony xperia z2 or iPhone 6