Specs and post about leaked specs are not consistent:
- FM radio: post = no, speclist = yes
- primary camera: post = 4MP, speclist = 5MP
- second. camera: post = 5MP, speclist = 2.1MP
- barometer: post = yes, speclist = unmentioned
Tomi, 11 Mar 2014Had htc just once and was crap, for sure not anymore! Since Samsung S3, S4 awaiting S5 and wil... moreI have a friend that bought a S4 mini and in about one week he changed it (due to issues) to HTC One mini; He is much more content now :)
Only the cons; 160 g weight 146 mm. black strip at the bottom (well there wasn't any need if they were to put it for the sake of logo then should have made it narrow to fit the font (htc.
Pros! its very nice phone over all hope to see it in Dubai horse race world cup 29 march. last year they gave 5 of them to some hot looking couples and ladies wearing beautiful hats.
No I dont think these are true. we can expect something more than this from HTC.
Did Samsung pay you for these specs? :-p
sony, 11 Mar 2014i can't understand what is the use of duel cameras ...i think to mack 3D photos and vedios
AnonD-234697, 12 Mar 2014These specs are just preliminary ...the htc one ..is quite tall...its battery will easily ve 3... moreafter S5, htc also dissappoints with this all new one...
Z2 packs a 5.2" display and 3200 mah battery in a 8.2 mm thickness.
one 2014 have a 5" display and 2600 mah battery in a 9.4 mm thickness.
while both have same height: Z2 is 146.8 mm and
one 2014 is 146.4 mm.
Z2 is clearly a better device than one 2014 & s5.
Z2 is all in one package....
Can't believe, they have just come up with 2600 mAH batery. This is like heart break. I had almost decided to buy this phone, but now will wait.
A lot of people are already complaining about HTC One battery. They have not learnt from their earlier mistakes. Battery is a big let down otherwise this is a Gem.
Much better then cartoonish Samsungs . If it is as same quality as ONE . It will be great .
These specs are just preliminary ...the htc one ..is quite tall...its battery will easily ve 3000mah...or more...and if u dont have any bezel..how will u hold the phone. ..U go to keep ur thumb somewhere..u cant keep it on the speaker...in gaming or wathing movies...bezels are appreciated..
this phn price is so highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the Front camera resolution is wrong.it should be 5 megapixel according to your report
Is this the rumoured response to the Samsung galaxy S5...? Tell me it isn't... because if it is... *laughing my ass off*
excellent industrial design as sony xpria z2 do.! but i think xperia z2 has an upper hand.. it has a great battery of 3200 mAh.
Holy crap almost every comment on this website regarding the HTC M8 is cringe worthy.
1) HTC has put in all these specs because THEY as a company and as the engineers/designers find it appropriate. Dont question what they have done because they know what they are doing.
2) On-screen keys are the way forward people, Google wants it that way... Do you all really think HTC would have left their logo and that bezel space down the bottom just to piss everyone off? That area is clearly valuable for the internals and without it the specs will be worse off. And for everyone complaing about the on-screen keys taking up space, if you payed attention and kept up to date you would know they minimize when not being used in most applications.
3) Don't complain about the dual camera and Sense 6 when you don't know much about it or seen what it can do yet. People are just jumping on the band wagon and hating especially with the bottom logo and bezel... even though without it your fingers would be constantly performing actions by accident and if dropped would increase the risk of a cracked phone
4) Stop saying the CPU is terrible and that they should of put in the 805.. the 805 is not being released anymore and the 801 will be the best they can get. To the guy who also said they should add in 4GB of ram and then he would consider it... i just say wow. 4GB for a phone, holy shit in the last few years computers have only started to come with 4GB as a minimum. True HTC could consider chucking in over the top specs but then it would cost $1000 + outright and then they customer will complain again.
It seems like HTC loses either way when it comes to these forums. Most people on here commenting and being negative probably no very little about marketing and phones.
another HTC phone which is HUGE, compared to the screen size! WHY, HTC, why!? ugly spaces below and above the screen.
HTC: Screen 5 inch, and 138.5 * 70.9 * 8.9mm
LG G2? 5,2 inch (bigger!), and: 146.4 * 70.6 * 9.4 mm
could you see it, HTC fanboys? huge device. "small" (i mean: smaller should be in that dimensions!) screen.
this is NOT modern! this is OBSOLETE!